• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(818) Panorama Throwdown II CANCELLED!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Panorama Throwdown II CANCELLED due to some issues.

Car issue: I got back like two minutes ago so....I went out to Smash with some friends today and drove my brothers car in his absence. I took the one tv that we regularly use on Thursdays, but it was in my house for the upcoming tourn and the tourn before. Later, I parked in the back alley but in front a drive way with a car wanting to get in. It was no problem since all I had to do is move the car back.....WRONG......the batterty was DEAD!:confused: :( Luckily my brother kept some jumper cables in his trunk and a friend was there with his vehicle to jumpstart the car. With one ride left in the car, I decided that my friends should take the tv and my cube since they want to keep smashing and I need to get the car back home. Well....I got some explaning to do when my brother gets back home:urg:

Attendance: I don't think people from the last tourn would show up...not good, and unfortunately people want it on Sunday while I want it on Sat which...again, not good. Cube and tvs is also an issue.

Karma???: I have yet to study for my Final on Monday...so with nothing much to do now, I guess I better get cracking....

I bougth chips and drinks for nothing....how am I going to explain that.....:confused:

Panorama Throwdown II is hereby CANCELLED!

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** atlus hell yes im going to this one , hopefully i can up my game and take on ATLUS !!!! that jiggs is too good (considering i beat lee puffs more than i beat ures hahhaha and if u dont believe jsut ask him , we are preetty much tied for wins lolz)

Since this is a throw down im expecting Crews !!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, listen up 8-bit, I'm going to try to get NEW GEN crew to go to this and settle this crew battle. Make sure you bring at least four people. Since I know both sides, I'm not going to sub for either crew. Sorry:(

Nes

Smash Lord
Hey its cool Miguel fair is fair.
Hmm okay I think 4 or 5 man crew battle I say we do this 1st before the tourney starts or at the end your choice. Sounds good so far we have:
1.Me.
2.Jesson.
3.Rage.
4.Morb(thats if he stops being emo)
5.Mikehaze
6.Larry (Sub if he wants to.)
The reason why I put larry for sub is because 1. He's too good and 2.I know Morb might say no of going since hes being emo and he doesnt want to travel for being a lazy *** bum. Oh well I was gonna give him the Luigi G cube control he wanted for his b-day present. Haha Omar.:p

Nes

Smash Lord
For the crew battle...
I think...
We will only have 3...
why not get 1 more we can do 4 man crew battle and Festizio should go to this I heard he took out Jessons Falcon too good man too good. I think you'll get 1st place in Low tiers. Got to watch out for Jessons link and Morbs Luigi.:(

Atlus8

Smash Master
8-bit: I have tio installed on my comp, but I haven't used it. I'll work with it though or if someone can do this for me that would be great.

Noble: Yes I'm going to EVO and OC3 (if there is one) and yes my Fox is better than yours.

ABOUT THE STD:When I stayed over Nestor's house around a week and a half ago, Nick mentioned that he NEVER played Star Fox 64 so I'm busting this thing out during the STD. If someone wants to bring a copy of SSB that would be cool. BYO64C

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
count me fly leaf and BRWN maybe, and about 8 bit I dunno if I'll join because Richard and Damon :(

Top Bottom