• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Can I ask what the **** is up with Cloud's dash animation? I don't remember him ever gliding like that.
Dissidia Cloud dashes and jumps exactly like he does in Smash. I'm pretty sure there was a lot of inspiration from that game since it IS a fighting game.

I was always more surprised about the one-handed style hes shown using now. I actually think thats new since Advent Children. I don't recall him fighting like that in Dissidia but my guess is Sakurai got that inspiration from AC and probably FF7R. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Dissidia Cloud dashes and jumps exactly like he does in Smash. I'm pretty sure there was a lot of inspiration from that game since it IS a fighting game.

I was always more surprised about the one-handed style hes shown using now. I actually think thats new since Advent Children. I don't recall him fighting like that in Dissidia but my guess is Sakurai got that inspiration from AC and probably FF7R. I could be wrong though.
That said, he does still use both hands for his smashes and specials. You know, power moves.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Found this while flipping through imgur:

I gotta say, it's a pretty cool cosplay.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Speaking of cosplay, I found this one as I was going through DeviantArt.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Boi i crossdressed so hard that guy HAD to pick me...
I wasn't able to get the lingerie tho, i left the room instead of talking to the girl that give it to you...
And I had to settle for the regular wig because I couldn't find the "squat" button on the damn keyboard lmfao-I just kept pressing the "cancel" button and Cloud kept scratching his head lol
This scene will be SO awkward in the voice-acted, realistic-models remake...

And I've been looking around for an AC Cloud mod but there like only one and that has increased difficulty as well which I don't want, and the how-to-mod things are not understandable, so if anyone finds how to please help me

Last edited:

Zenithia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6013-0446-3047
I wanted to show up to the local Comic-Con dressed as Cloud, but alas, I am Midgar slum-level broke.

Speaking of the Midgar slums, Aeris has a suspiciously nice house for such a place. And a suspiciously nice garden, too.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I wanted to show up to the local Comic-Con dressed as Cloud, but alas, I am Midgar slum-level broke.

Speaking of the Midgar slums, Aeris has a suspiciously nice house for such a place. And a suspiciously nice garden, too.
Makes you wonder what they're growing...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

I was wondering about that myself...

7NATOR

Smash Master
Strong-Arm

Nice!, you guys really know your cloud

Also thank you for the Finishing touch combo. on a scale from 1-10, how hard is it to pull the combo off

How long did this take, and where did you get the data from, or was it all in training mode

in any case, because this is the CLOUD SOCIAL, and this is about CLOUD, I thought I post this here, since no one is active in this thread at this time

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2F7nator-cool-as%2Fcloud-freestyle
( and hopefully I don't get a spam infraction, I only posted it in two places (Which includes this one) man, ITS NOT THE CALL OF DUTY 2.0)

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Something I found last night is that sour dair confirms into limit up b if you jump first. It kills Corrin at 117% through 140%. True combo, obviously. Strong-Arm Strong-Arm I know this is common knowledge, but you should mention that sour dair confirms into fair spike and Cross Slash at lower percents.
7NATOR 7NATOR The confirm isn't hard, but it's difficult if the opponent gets sent behind you by the dair. It still gives me the BEST feeling to get any of the dair confirms and kill with FT or a fair spike.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pokemon Direct wasn't enough, so we are going to have a Nintendo Direct!

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
D-air is one of my favorite moves. The fact that you can full hop and hit with the sour spot without taking any of its landing lag is so great. Plus doing it right can set up for combos

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
D-air is one of my favorite moves. The fact that you can full hop and hit with the sour spot without taking any of its landing lag is so great. Plus doing it right can set up for combos
I like Up air, it's a great combo move as well.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I know this is the Cloud board but can we take a moment to appreciate the greatness of Pokemon and its twenty year anniversary?
And I'm going to answer your appreciation with a question:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle?

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman

I'll answer your question and then some.

Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, and Froakie.

Yeah I know I like the water types. My favorite up there is surprisingly Cyndaquil though. ^-^

SonicvMario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicvMario
3DS FC
4957-5533-0802
I had Yellow so Pikachu for me. For every other gen it's Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Chimchar, Tepig, Froakie & Knuckles :troll:
Since we're talking about pokémon what were yere first games? Mine was Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia I didn't play a main game till I got Diamond in 09

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
My first game was actually SoulSilver. Still my favorite Pokemon game to date. I started my game at a friends house I was staying at for a couple days. I played the SH*T out of that game lmao
Cyndaquil all the way
This was when I didn't have a DS so I took full advantage of it
I feel kind of bad now, I paid barely any attention to my friend lol

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Squirtle, Chikorita, Torchic, Piplup, Snivy, and Chespin (WOULD have been Froakie had it not been for Squirtle being available) were the starters I always chose.

But! If I had to pick just one:

No contest.

D

Deleted member

For me, it's Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Turtwig, Oshawott, and Froakie.
It's honestly hard for me to choose a starter for Gens I, II, and IV.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Pokemon Direct wasn't enough, so we are going to have a Nintendo Direct!

The Direct actually seems to be the official NX presentation.
Along with the Phon App and other system features.

Hype regardless.
Specially because it's tomorrow (Japan is several hours ahead).

:196:

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Ph1r3 types 4 lyfe :4feroy:
But really, :004: all the way.
Dam rite.

Charizard's been my favorite Pokemon since Red version. Yes I even chose Red Version over Blue fight me about it.

Tears me apart that he's considered practically terribad in this game...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know this is the Cloud board but can we take a moment to appreciate the greatness of Pokemon and its twenty year anniversary?
The reminds me that FF7 came around a year later after Pokemon Red and Green's release, which made PS dominate the home console market at that time. Whereas Pokemon made Nintendo dominate the handheld console.

Zenithia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6013-0446-3047
Gonna be the one person that waltzes on in to say Meganium is my favorite...

But seriously, though. When I got into the competitive Pokemon scene, I put Meganium on my team as my tank and it surprisingly is amazing in that regard. Of course it also helps that no one knows what you're going to do when you send the thing out, lol.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
I come back to the Cloud boards just to see talk about Pokemon........ yup feels like i'm in the right place.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Just had a tournament tonight. Got 3rd. Had to fight my best friend sadly and I beat him. Losers finals was me and Poyo. I honestly dont know what to do against that little pink puff ball lol. The fair regrab thing freaks me out. Sorry I havent been very vocal or active lately on the boards lol

Top Bottom