• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 7th Heaven - Cloud Social Thread

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
If you take into account Cloud's double jump, his recovery isn't so bad. If you get clipped off stage without that double jump LOL GOOD LUCK.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Which is why I always stay where Cloud was when he was announced: Center stage!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The Rosalina social used to be my home...well, the old one, but since SOMEONE...closed it up, I'm left with nothing and the new one just feels empty to me so I decided to settle in here. And welcome back, I guess.
I rarely post stuff on Rosalina 2nd Social thread, and the old thread isn't like deleted or something. I can still go back and check it out at any time.
And thanks, but perhaps I will just look at the posts on this thread for most of the time.
I have also saw other fanarts of humanized Kirby being a female.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I rarely post stuff on Rosalina 2nd Social thread, and the old thread isn't like deleted or something. I can still go back and check it out at any time.
And thanks, but perhaps I will just look at the posts on this thread for most of the time.
I'll just keep watch over there but if I see some sensitive **** like Mario & Sonic Guy, I'm out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh. What are their tier placings?
:4dedede: is ranked 46th place in H tier, being the second-highest ranked bottom tier character.
:4kirby: is ranked 33rd place in F tier, being the second-highest ranked low tier character.

I don't main Kirby btw. I just think this avatar and theming is cute.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
:4dedede: is ranked 46th place in H tier, being the second-highest ranked bottom tier character.
:4kirby: is ranked 33rd place in F tier, being the second-highest ranked low tier character.

I don't main Kirby btw. I just think this avatar and theming is cute.
Damn what @ DDD. I thought ht was a good deal better than Kirby.

huh.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Damn what @ DDD. I thought ht was a good deal better than Kirby.

huh.
Nah. At least Kirby bears a semblance of his watered-down Brawl self in Smash 4; D3, on the other hand, does not. He's a completely different character this time around.

I still play him. I'm co-maining Cloud mainly out of love for the character and because he happens to cover D3's atrocious MUs.

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

"Look! There's another contradiction!"

So you won't use the Dedede avi because you don't main him, yet use the Kirby one even though you don't main him?
well... I just playing Kirby whenever I feel like ******* around lol. That's something. There doesn't need to be a debate over this.

Nah. At least Kirby bears a semblance of his watered-down Brawl self in Smash 4; D3, on the other hand, does not. He's a completely different character this time around.

I still play him. I'm co-maining Cloud mainly out of love for the character and because he happens to cover D3's atrocious MUs.

Smooth Criminal
I wish I could feel the same way. I still love Dedede as a character but I just don't have fun with him anymore in Smash 4. More power to you though, Smooth.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I understand completely, Feelicks. You gotta do you.

Me, personally? I don't feel like I can say "it's my character that's holding me back!" yet. I got some room to grow as a player. That's mainly why I'm sticking with him.

...but I have a back up just in case :4cloud:

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
So I'm assuming you all have played Final Fantasy 7. Did you guys go on a date with Tifa, Aeris, (or Barret) On my first Playthrough I went on a date with Aeris. On my second I went on one with Tifa. Do you guys prefer Cloud and Aeris or Cloud and Tifa as a couple? At first I preferCloud and Aeris. When she died I cried like a baby not going to lie lol. Now I'm kinda more leaning towards Cloud and Tifa because Tifa is always there for Cloud.

(Sorry for the potential spoilers, I'm on my phone and I don't know how to use the spoilers option)
I went on a date with Tifa. I posted about it a little while back. That date actually made me fall in love with Tifa, that what's up with the avatar and status change I don't actually pair Cloud with anybody, imo he just doesn't seem like that kind of person.
Tino Tino Sorry I got a little aggressive, just having a really ****ty day.

Oh and you can date Yuffie as well lol

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
well... I just like playing Kirby whenever I feel like ******* around lol. That's something. There doesn't need to be a debate over this.
I wasn't going to argue, I was just pointing that out, haha.

Whatever floats your boat, man. It's your avi.
It'll never be as perfect as mine, though.

D

Deleted member

I wasn't going to argue, I was just pointing that out, haha.

Whatever floats your boat, man. It's your avi.
It'll never be as perfect as mine, though.
I should bring back my Queen Dedede avi just in order to beat yours.:4dedede:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
well... I just playing Kirby whenever I feel like ******* around lol. That's something. There doesn't need to be a debate over this.
Whenever I play around with customizations, I've found it quite enjoyable to see Kirby have his air speed boosted by the Glider bonus effect. Two Gliders raises his air speed to 1.04, and when combined with a speed increase, he becomes a much more efficient aerial fighter, especially with the Air Attacker bonus effect.

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
...Why is there a patch? If they nerf ZSS, Cloud or Bayonetta, I'm gonna kill someone.

Xandu is freaking out XD

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
A new patch? Huh. Well, as soon as I can get on my TV, I'm gonna see if Cloud got any changes. Fingers crossed for an autosnap.

Last edited:

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
So far from what i'm hearing multiple characters were affected our Ex-Solider being one of them... I can't check for myself due to not having access to my Wii U currently, but if anyone figures anything out let us know.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'll just keep watch over there but if I see some sensitive **** like Mario & Sonic Guy, I'm out.
He's a moderator, what can you expect? It's only the recent action that as very dumb. Overall I don't have that much conplain about him.
But I dropped Dedede. It wouldn't fit.
I'm actually fine with Kirby being a female girl.

ArcanaXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArcanaXIII
Sooo....this got nerfed. I personally don't mind because I think it's something that shouldn't be relied on heavily, so I hardly do it, but...it happened.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Ok, from what we got so far, the nerfs aren't TOO bad. They'll definitely hinder us a bit, but nothing significant (can't wait to be proven wrong. :lol:).

On the plus side, two of the Super Bash Sisters got PROPER nerfs this time (still waiting on Rosa) and Corrin got a much needed nerf for Counter Surge.

I know we still have more to go through and it's too early to call, but I say this is a victory for us (at least for me) imo.

I will continue to dig through the patch and let you guys know if anything else pops up (provided GHNeko GHNeko doesn't beat me to the punch, haha).

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
He's a moderator, what can you expect? It's only the recent action that as very dumb. Overall I don't have that much conplain about him.
What I say goes...and I don't care. And you're too soft.
I went on a date with Tifa. I posted about it a little while back. That date actually made me fall in love with Tifa, that what's up with the avatar and status change I don't actually pair Cloud with anybody, imo he just doesn't seem like that kind of person.
Tino Tino Sorry I got a little aggressive, just having a really ****ty day.

Oh and you can date Yuffie as well lol
Er, no...you're doing fine, and don't we all have our ups and downs sometimes.

And Yuffie?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So is a damage and knockback nerf to uair all we got? How much do we think this is actually going to hurt us?

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
Finishing Touch seems heavily nerfed...which is really odd considering that I rarely hit with that move to begin with. Shouldn't it be more fast to start up or something compensate?

Top Bottom