• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/26/2007 - GIGABITS - Do we really need a reason to smash?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Is Mewtwo even in any of the new Pokemon games? Of course, everyone knows that
Mewtwo > *. That is a given. The fact is known by so many people that it just doesn't need to be stated in ordinary conversation. Kind of like randomly stating that the sky is blue when talking to some. It just isn't necessary.

Peace.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
Is Mewtwo even in any of the new Pokemon games? Of course, everyone knows that
Mewtwo > *. That is a given. The fact is known by so many people that it just doesn't need to be stated in ordinary conversation. Kind of like randomly stating that the sky is blue when talking to some. It just isn't necessary.

Peace.
Arceus's 720 base stats >>>>>> Mewtwo 680 base stats

Mewtwo is no longer the king of pokemon!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, shin you need to go to a tournament. I havn't seen you at one for a very long time lol. Everyone in FL should try to make it to Pound 2. About 15 people from Florida are already going. I think Florida should rep as hard as we can.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
So I'll definitely be attending this. Put me down for one tv and one cube with Smash. I also might bring a friend or two from back home with me, and they could possibly bring a tv and cube as well, but no guarantees on that.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It should definitely be top 32 rather than 16. We had way more than enough time for it. Let us hope you have guys have been playing a bunch of smash over this past month.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
who wants to team with me? only problem is that we have to win doubles b/c i have a kid on the way so i need the money lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I probably won't be able to go to this or any other tourney this summer. :(

I'm working at EA sports as a gametester and I'm gonna have to work like 10-10 each day including saturdays for the next couple weeks. It'll probably kill me and no smash will suck but I'll be a rich man by the end of summer.

And Diego is not lying. Baby Diego is on the way. He already said hes going to teach him/her sheik. Typical gay *** Diego for you hahaha.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

I'm working at EA sports as a gametester and I'm gonna have to work like 10-10 each day including saturdays for the next couple weeks. It'll probably kill me and no smash will suck but I'll be a rich man by the end of summer.

And Diego is not lying. Baby Diego is on the way. He already said hes going to teach him/her sheik. Typical gay *** Diego for you hahaha.
good luck man, I hear being a game tester is daunting work.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace

lol, my kid is goin to **** you after only playing for six months. lol god you suck ryan. lol. i'm down to team with louis.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
K so I just found out that I might not be able to go to this Gigabits. Reason being I won't have a paycheck from work till the 21st, but thats going to be used to pay the bank and crap for overcharge fees they gave me. So if I can't find a way to make money for this, I won't be showing up :(. So sad. I'll see though.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I also might not be able to attend this, due to the fact that work sucks. Gonna try and find someone to work for me though

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Mwarhead the only reason finals for us were done early is because we go to college, don't assume that everyone that posts here goes to college. SFL needs to come to this you guys are missing out on pools.

Diego if you are ready to have this baby then I congratulate you, if you aren't then **** that sucks and good luck, I hope you can make it to the brawl tournaments in the future.

Ryan you're gay for not trying.
Louis if you haven't tried then you also like men.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
To all SFL smashers. Since I am in Fort Lauderdale for the summer, if any of you guys want to come to this, than I can give you all rides. The only thing is that, of course, gas money would need to be given. I'm offering this for two reasons. I really want to go to this, and because I don't have the gas money by myself to go to this.

So if anyone wants to go and help out, than contact me, either through a PM or AIM. My SN is socceraddict4eva.

penguin hardcore

Smash Cadet
TBP, would you care to team, or do you plan on teaming with RIP? We should hold it down again, if you dont have a teamate yet.

hxcbo! noob test.

RAM

Smash Lord
Thanks Otru, as far as I know I've gotten the OK to go, I'm pretty sure Rice can make it he can't use the no money John, and Boomstick should be coming.

Drummer Boi and Rook are undecided ATM but I have'tn talked to Rook about it yet.

Top Bottom