• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/26/2007 - GIGABITS - Do we really need a reason to smash?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I know that this was suppose to happen last gigs... but i don't think that ROFL vs LOL should happen till vZakat comes back from NC for the new school year... reason being is that he has arguably the best Roy in FL, second to Exarch's. So if you guys what ROFL to have any chance of winning, it should probably wait. That way all you guys get more training and the anticipation would make it all that much sweeter.

but then again... what do i know?
Agreed...you could make a definite case for David being #2 now...definitely. Thomas is #1...he 3stocked my fox...the monger...

Man, vZakat is good but I'm pretty sure RoFL can take out LoL with 4 :chuckle:
Aw, how cute...wittle vehwicz still has hope in the match. He's such a cutie.

I think you're underestimating our competition. If you played all the links and judged our skill to theirs, you'll come to the conclusion that we can't win without me. You can try if you want but, I think all our stocks will have been depleted with them having two links left.
David knows what's up...LoL has some firepower now. mosdef...from Zoro to AL...it's pretty amazing. Although wtf at David's cockiness? stfu, you play roy, nub.

RoFL:laugh: (notice I didn't use LOL)
True, the links are a tough fight, I had the chance to get some matches with BO! and I play Zoro since he lives close, and they got me a few games. Guess we will have to wait. . .we need the whole group :lick:
Hey, the dawning. Actually...I propose a 2-person crew battle for the wait...you and thomas vs me and AL...deal?

Link has teh BOOM-erang

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Is there any way of increasing the LoL count to 6?
I know I missed the last gigas, so I never got to show off my Link to anyone... But I have some free time now that my finals are over... so anybody want to meet up for some smash?
I have allready asked this day off from work for this, and I intend to go this time(if health allowing).

vZakat

Half Genie
Although wtf at David's cockiness? stfu, you play roy, nub.
It's not cockiness, it's just the truth. I don't think we could beat LoL with any of our member missing. If Vericz, Exarch or Boosley were missing I'd be arguing for us to wait (asuming they'd be back soon). It did sound a little arrogant what I said. But whatever I don't really care.

So why don't you just stfu. any noob *** scrub can play link, just throw ****.

Note: I didn't really curse. I just typed in asterisks. :laugh:

Col Bol

Smash Champion
It's not cockiness, it's just the truth. I don't think we could beat LoL with any of our member missing. If Vericz, Exarch or Boosley were missing I'd be arguing for us to wait (asuming they'd be back soon). It did sound a little arrogant what I said. But whatever I don't really care.

Wow. vZakat > all. Fenrir just got pwnt. :chuckle:

Zoro

Smash Champion

that hurts my feelings...........:(

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
wtf? David can be cocky? Wait a sec... *head asplode*

$10 MM Your Link vs my Roy... do it....do it...

Let's see how your whole throw astericks strategy works.

grr...nobody takes me on in a verbal conflict on nintendo boards...not Lumbro...not nobody.

vZakat

Half Genie
The only reason I don't win verbal conflicts online is because I'm usually to lazy, but I'm not feeling lazy right now. I don't have $10 but I'm pretty sure I could bet your roy. You know that an * looks like a spinning boomerang. I just know you'll be seeing a lot of *'s (they're stars from all the projectiles up side yo head, son)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
The only reason I don't win verbal conflicts online is because I'm usually to lazy, but I'm not feeling lazy right now. I don't have $10 but I'm pretty sure I could bet your roy. You know that an * looks like a spinning boomerang. I just know you'll be seeing a lot of *'s (they're stars from all the projectiles up side yo head, son)
kk internet match, then...

I'll bring a dvd tomorrow...this match will be recorded and put up on youtube...and everybody here will see it. how about that?

and no, even non-lazy David can't take me...

*fsmash*

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
OH SNAP!! the tension is on now. lol. i love how david can get all... whats the word... argumentative when he wants to. awesome. lol.

but seriously. ROFL's chance of winning w/out David is very much nil to be honest. its still gonna be really hard for them w/ him here! so i think it should deff wait. i can vouch for how disgusting AL's Link is. i couldn't touch him. so ROFL has some new competition to be worried about.

vZakat

Half Genie
You won't get close enough to fsmash, and if you do I'll just up-b out of my shield. You won't be winning this internet battle Darrel, because "No one can defeat Zakat".

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um... I un-quit?

If all goes well I should actually be there, but you know, for real this time. Looking forward to soom good matches.

Also, anyone get the new pokemon game?

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
whats all this fuss about the new pokemon game...isnt it the same as the other 453,864,284,937,139 pokemon handheld games?...peace

-hiroshi
no its not, the fact that you can play with anyone around the world makes it different and you can talk to your opponent/friend during your battles/trades is just great!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
so about that hot new venue called iNet. sorry guys, but iNet is before this and its not getting any new posts or hype. please check it out!!!!...the only thing stopping it from being huge is you guys not coming!!!! come on guys...16 set-ups!!! friendlies ftw!!!...peace

-hiroshi

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Yea this thread is too important for it be so far down the list. Bump.

So it turns out that I will be in SFL during the summer break. So I am going to need housing for this Gigs. Actually for any tourney I decide to go to over the summer. So could anyone provide such services to me? Thanks in advance guys.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So it turns out that I will be in SFL during the summer break. So I am going to need housing for this Gigs. Actually for any tourney I decide to go to over the summer. So could anyone provide such services to me? Thanks in advance guys.
I don't want to speak for Louis and Joe, but they always have a smashfest before the gigs, and they live like 2 mins away from it...You should probably talk to them about it or wait for a confirmation post...If that does happen, I want friendlies :)

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to speak for Louis and Joe, but they always have a smashfest before the gigs, and they live like 2 mins away from it...You should probably talk to them about it or wait for a confirmation post...If that does happen, I want friendlies :)
Everyone disregard the last post I put up asking for housing. I looked back at the first page of this thread and remembered that I already asked OTRU for housing. So yea. I don't need anything. Thanks for reminding me Colin. :)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
pokemon DP is AMAZING

already have some 80+ hours logged in, caught 5 of the amazing 10+ legendaries in this game alone, and have a total of 280+ seen and 180+ caught.

not to mention a very sexy level 86 infernape.
right...right...an infer...er...nape....i mean....who doesnt love a good ol' infrenpaexorz!!!1...poke' addicts. i thought you guys were dead by now!...peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom