• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Here, here, here we go.
So he's finally here,
Leaking for you,
If you know have an account,
You can join in too.

Put your keyboards together, if you're suffering boredom,
As we take you through, this crashing forum!

UH!
Zipzo, number one

He's the leaker on the rise, gone back for more
Playing the game to see just what's in store
His posts get made in irregular spurts
His wolf discoms are gonna hurt
He's faster, thorough, and excited too
He's the god tier man of the leaker crew.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Also a reminder to keep ALL spam down. That includes commenting on the user number, site lag, image responses, information not related to the demo (so no leak characters or Lucina), and posts that contribute nothing to the discussion of the demo information. Keep that warning in mind, and let's all enjoy the information Zipzo is so graciously gathering for us.

Oldbag

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
Users : 226 - Guests : 822
As of 9/6/14 - 9 : 37 : 06

Information Coming at 10.
alright

WRONG VIDEO WRONG VIDEO SORRY

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Warning Received
Users viewing this thread currently:

282 Members
844 Guests
1126 Total

EDIT: just saw Neo Zeo's post on not posting stuff like this. My apologies, but I was looking for a way to make sure I received notifications on this thread without posting something completely useless.

Last edited:

BroBuzz

Smash Rookie
Some of us don't want to put up with Reddit and 4chan's crappy interfaces, and greatly appreciate him posting his information here.
Suck it up or just wait a few seconds for someone to repost the information here, assuming Smashboards is even up at that point.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
A total of over 1,000 people viewing this?

:laugh:
Nah, but seriously, I'm gonna leave until Zipzo comes back or something. Did he say when he's probably coming back?

Last edited:

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Please lock the thread.
I'm getting tired of going through 40+ comments of
"OMG 900 PPLZZ"
"CRASH SOOOON'

Raijinken

Smash Master
Can't wait to hear the stage review, and of course, any further information regarding Robin.

And Megaman.

Hype.

Suck it up or just wait a few seconds for someone to repost the information here, assuming Smashboards is even up at that point.
Exactly what I'm doing. If all else fails, the information will be here for me in the morning when far fewer people are awake.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Zipzo, number one

He's the leaker on the rise, gone back for more
Playing the game to see just what's in store
His posts get made in twenty minute spurts
His wolf discoms are gonna hurt
He's faster, thorough, and excited too
He's the god tier man of the leaker crew.
This mod's got style, so listen up dudes,
His pay can shrink in size, to suit his mood.
He's fat and lazy when he needs to be.
He can ban through the air if you disagree!
If you choose him, you'll choice will be flawed
With a hot pocket and doritos, he's one cheap mod!

UH

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Due to the amazing (and I do mean amazing) amounts of spam, the thread will be locked and we'll be reverting to the old system for a little while. We'll provide information ETA's soon.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
^ Now updated with every "response" from Zipzo in the AMA. Tried not to double up on things already covered.
This post here wasn't really easy to paraphrase/categorise, but is a good read/opinion from Zipzo: http://smashboards.com/posts/17488590

Italics were paraphrased questions, [bracketed] things were personal notes/edits.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

We'll be re-opening the thread shortly. Zipzo has still not provided us an ETA on when he'll first post. However, there is this twitter user here: https://twitter.com/WeinhofferBen/with_replies

They are currently providing updates so you guys can follow his information and discuss it here (if 2-3 of you want to compile the tweets to post too that'd be fine). Just give us a few moments to work stuff out and then we'll open this back up

Rules:
1) Do not ask for requests of Zipzo. Like yesterday, he'll answer questions in a seperate AMA, so please wait until then
2) Remain on topic. This means discussing the information, as well as posting it. Do not make posts only on things such as hype, user totals, site lag, etc;
3) Be patient between updates, we can't control how quickly it all comes in after all
4) Do not post pointless spam.

IF THIS GETS OUT OF HAND AGAIN WE'LL BE LOCKING THIS THREAD AGAIN

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Cool, now to wait for Zipzo....
Im jealous, since it seems to be a really cool build. I hope we get more Pacman info

EDIT- Right, I keep forgetting to credit Zipzo for his info dumping and the mods for thread control. Grateful as always!

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Like I said, at the very least, feel free to talk about the twitter feed here. The guys posting a lot of stuff after all.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
In nearby threads: People still complaining about landing lag despite evidence posted by Zipzo, and in fact trying to cite Zipzo as the source of their misinformation.

Guys, really? Is it seriously necessary to be a hype-killer with no actual evidence to support your claims? I mean, Smash 4 looks hype as ****. Falcon NAir combos happening.

I wonder if that Sonic DTilt > UTilt > dash > BAir combo in the trailer is legit...

KirbyCheatFurbyMeat

Smash Cadet
Like I said, at the very least, feel free to talk about the twitter feed here. The guys posting a lot of stuff after all.
I'm not a Twitter user. Is there a way to sift through the posts so I can find anything in relation to Pac-Man, Palutena, or Dedede's Final Smash?

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
Honestly I hope zipzo does more Robin Research. I want him to spam robins specials to see if robin discards his spellbooks. that's really the main thing I'm curious about. (I still hope robin doesn't end up being top tier.)

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
Anything notable in the Twitter feed? I'm trying to get through it, but it's so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom