• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
I'd love to give you all a code buy I can only spare 1 at the moment. :(

Are you guys up for a short game? Just a short guessing game.

The first one who gives the correct answer will receive a code.

All you have to do is to guess which country in Asia I came from. You're only allowed to guess 1 to make it fair.

I'll PM or sent on email the one who wins.

Goodluck everyone. :)
I'm guessing Philippines cuz that's where I came from eventhough that isn't likely but meh

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
I'm gonna go ahead and say you're from Thailand.
My guess was gonna be Japan because cherry, but that's too obvious.
(Edit: Also, if you were Japanese, why would you have a demo code? You would have just bought the game.)

Last edited:

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
For those who haven't given their guess, please give them now as someone may get the code any minute.

Happy guessing mates. :)

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Any other guesses? :p

Sorry for taking this a bit long. Im just waiting for the others to give their guess before I hand down the code. Tah.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pakistan.
What if no one gets it?

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
kudos to the winner and I hope that we eventually will get one and I'm locking my guess unless I can guess again...

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
I'm going to say Japan and hope my logic works out
You might want to change that guess. If CherryMoon was Japanese, he wouldn't have a code for an Australian demo. He wouldn't be registered with Club Nintendo Australia for his English games, and he wouldn't have any need to bargain for a demo code since SSB4 is already out in Japan.

Last edited:

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Someone will get it, trust me. Let this be my way of expressing my love for Oz. Lol the drama. XD

I'll wait for a few minutes and hand down the verdict. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom