• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAFanOfSpinach

Smash Cadet
My good men, I would venture to the far corners of the internet to try and find codes for you. Nothing would honor me greater than to play Smash Bros with you fine sirs!

Jacob_The_Bold

Smash Rookie
I'd absolutely adore it if I could get a code, in return I'd give you any one of my Shiny Pokemon.

aydey

Smash Cadet
The truest most noble of us will be approached by thy hyness the royal family and assigned that of which is most precious, an aus smash bros code

JellyNut

Smash Cadet
NNID
JellyNut
3DS FC
2595-1508-4102
The truest most noble of us will be approached by thy hyness the royal family and assigned that of which is most precious, an aus smash bros code
FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE GREAT HYLIAN SEA TO THE VAST GORGES OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, I SHALL LOCATE AND OBTAIN THESE PRECIOUS TREASURES OF WHICH YOU SPEAK. WHETHER THEY BE A FARCE OR TRUER THAN GOLD, WE SHALL HAVE OUR GLORY!!!!

Jacob_The_Bold

Smash Rookie
FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE GREAT HYLIAN SEA TO THE VAST GORGES OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, I SHALL LOCATE AND OBTAIN THESE PRECIOUS TREASURES OF WHICH YOU SPEAK. WHETHER THEY BE A FARCE OR TRUER THAN GOLD, WE SHALL HAVE OUR GLORY!!!!
Or we wait until the 20th. :(

aydey

Smash Cadet
Or we wait until the 20th. :(
Whats the fun in waiting? And how am I supposed to make my friends jealous if they get it the same time as me? And how am I to survive another week without atleast a taste of the full game at my finger tips? There are all questions to be answered in the next Dragon Ball Z

JellyNut

Smash Cadet
NNID
JellyNut
3DS FC
2595-1508-4102
Whats the fun in waiting? And how am I supposed to make my friends jealous if they get it the same time as me? And how am I to survive another week without atleast a taste of the full game at my finger tips? There are all questions to be answered in the next Dragon Ball Z
I laughed so hard when I read this. (Yeah, I'm done being a noble.)

Jacob_The_Bold

Smash Rookie
Good :) for now my friend im leaving my hopes of getting a demo code to you and the interwebs, im going to sleep. Good night and good luck :D
Good Night Bud, I'll be sure to reward one to you in the morning if I acquire enough.

Gords

Smash Champion
I would appreciate a code via PM if there is one available, EU/AU or NA doesnt matter. thank in advance

Warkevsha

Smash Rookie
Hi all, looking for a code, I'm a tiny bit late to the party, been on a fishing weekend, would really love it if I could get my hands on an au code, thanks in advance.
Wazza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom