• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aydey

Smash Cadet
So Happy! got my code thanks to a very kind person, you guys stay strong and good luck :) and ill meet you on the battlefield upon the release of the game

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
I'm playing all the megaman games I bought for half price and tomodachi life while I wait for the demo but "ITS NO USE" I Want it now! DX 3:

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I have a heap load of games to play, and before the demo codes appeared, I was really enjoying them. But know I have trouble not thinking about how I could be playing smash instead. :drflip:

aydey

Smash Cadet
theres always a hope someone will discover this thread and give you guys codes, so you can enjoy the fun, although i wish i had a friend to play with, would be more fun

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
well so you guys know, its really good and really smooth and lots of fun!
Actually, that's something I wanted to ask anyone who's played the demo or even the full Japanese version of the game. I've heard and suspected that it plays smoothly, but how smooth is smooth in this instance?

Treece

Smash Cadet
Actually, that's something I wanted to ask anyone who's played the demo or even the full Japanese version of the game. I've heard and suspected that it plays smoothly, but how smooth is smooth in this instance?
I was quite cynical about the controls when I first saw it. It is really hard to explain, you need to feel it to know and even believe. It is just so smooth. It feels so natural and running at 60fps with no hiccups is just amazing.

aydey

Smash Cadet
and being someone who had no problem adjusting to the controls at all,i had no problem picking it up.and i could tell nearly instantly it was far smoother then brawl. it just feels very natural

Rusty_Gamer

Smash Rookie
Can someone inform me as to how they went about choosing who to send the codes to? Supposedly there was some degree of chance even if you fulfilled the criteria, at least in NA.

Zaros

Smash Cadet
@ Rusty_Gamer Rusty_Gamer I believe the people who had a 3ds registered and some 3ds games registered with club nintendo (this year for the games). Australia doesn't seem to have ranks though so it might just be random for us. It's really hard to tell, I wish our club Nintendo was better... Especially the rewards. I barely register my stuff due to the rewards being so bad.

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I registered about $1,000 worth of Nintendo products. That may have done something
This is pretty much me as well, and I didn't get one. :p I've heard on Reddit that people who had very few registrations got codes as well, so I'm inclined to believe it was done randomly.

Anyways, I ended up caving in and bought a code. The very low $3 price tag convinced me. :p

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
Hi mates. Newbie here. I only registered because I want to share my Australian demo code. I'd rather give this to someone than to let it expire. :)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hi mates. Newbie here. I only registered because I want to share my Australian demo code. I'd rather give this to someone than to let it expire. :)
Than give it to someone

Moofta

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0387-8800-1739
Hi friends! i know i'm late to the game, but after registering so much with club nintendo i didn't get an email. I'm just your average gamer who has been with smash since the start. I remember being in target when i was about 10 and seeing Smash 64 on the shelf and never thinking my dad would let me get it. I asked him and he said yes. and so begins the legend :)

If anyone does have a code they would like to share with me, i assure you good karma will follow you around. What goes around, comes around.

Cheers :)

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I suggest picking someone at random. There are plenty of deserving people here.

*Hopes luck is on his side.*

Last edited:

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
Please Pm me the code CherryMoon. I will be so happy. Everyone one this thread deserves a code but I would prefer it to be me since I have been persistent. You would be doing me a large favour! I would be so happy for you to be very generous and give me the code! :) Thanks!

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Hi friends! i know i'm late to the game, but after registering so much with club nintendo i didn't get an email. I'm just your average gamer who has been with smash since the start. I remember being in target when i was about 10 and seeing Smash 64 on the shelf and never thinking my dad would let me get it. I asked him and he said yes. and so begins the legend :)

If anyone does have a code they would like to share with me, i assure you good karma will follow you around. What goes around, comes around.

Cheers :)
Welcome to Smashboards, BTW.

Zaros

Smash Cadet
I suggest picking someone at random. There are plenty of deserving people here.

*Hopes luck is on his side.*
Agreed, random is probably the best way to decide seeing as everyone here has been waiting an equalish amount of time.

Or whoever Cherry wants seeing as it's their code. Obviously

Last edited:

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to give you all a code buy I can only spare 1 at the moment. :(

Are you guys up for a short game? Just a short guessing game.

The first one who gives the correct answer will receive a code.

All you have to do is to guess which country in Asia I came from. You're only allowed to guess 1 to make it fair.

I'll PM or sent on email the one who wins.

Goodluck everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom