• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20070818 -- The Third Rex hosted by The Buzz Saw

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Hey buzz, you still doing housing tonight? And can it be later? I don't want to intrude very late at night, I'm picking up PitchD, and he gets out late in the evening, but it would be Very early in the morning when we come..(1am-3am).. I'll bring a TV-cube. Also, is there a number we can contact you if we get lost? (just PM me). Thanks.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Yeah, I can house whomever. And you may arrive late if you'd like. We're up late all the time. How late are we talking, though? You're not going to show up at 4 AM, are you? Bring blankets/pillows if possible. We can provide some but not enough for everyone.

BC, yeah, bring the TV just in case. Hopefully we'll have an extra cube to attach to it.

My cell is 208-403-3518. And yes, I go by "Buzz". :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I checked bus prices and it'd be about $300 for the Super Smash Twins to attend. Also, it takes 12 hours of driving (over a day of bus travel).
If I had a way to cover costs I'd be there.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I checked bus prices and it'd be about $300 for the Super Smash Twins to attend. Also, it takes 12 hours of driving (over a day of bus travel).
If I had a way to cover costs I'd be there.
It really is nice to know that you guys are willing to reach out to other parts of the community. I love traveling to tournaments. I still want to meet the Oregon smash scene, though it may not happen until Brawl is out. :(

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Quick shout out:
Buzz, I know its late to do so, but I thank you and your wife again for the hospitality. It was great finally meeting E. Idaho for the first time, and also some of utah.
I think its awsome that you both play smash, and what I'd like to see is your team to win big tourneys! If your ever in boise, give me a call!

Top Bottom