• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 Southern Smash Circuit - Next Stop: LA - Last Smash

skip430

Smash Cadet
So where and when exactly is the June tournament? Is it in GA? If so , refer back the the first two questions.

I would check the calendar but everytime I click on the link at the homepage my computer says internet explorer cannot display the webpage. I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THIS TOURNY!!

skip430

Smash Cadet
Has the one in june already happened or was there simply not one in june? also, will there be one in GA this summer?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
There will be a GA tourney. There wasn't a june tourney due to the schedule of a late may/early july. I figured 2 weeks between just wasn't enough prep time for some.

Everyone go to LTEC and show FL what the south is all about :)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I have to go to LTEC to some points. and have fun of course, whats up KO KINGPIN!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Prince Zane, how are the Carolinas even considered south(i mean other than South Carolina)? And when is the date for the next tourney also. I'm from Mobile, Al so I kinda need to soon as possible so I can save up money for a trip like that.

RAM

Smash Lord
With all due respect for Louisiana. I love the state in my opinion especially since I lived there my whole life, but LA need to host a big tournament and advertise it like Cajun Showdown 3 and then talk to Zane about having your tourney on the circuit. Otherwise LA will miss out on having a tourney with a good bit of OOS players attending.

IMO I hope LA do have a tourney, it will give me a good excuse to go home again ^_^

Battousai780

Smash Ace
With all due respect for Louisiana. I love the state in my opinion especially since I lived there my whole life, but LA need to host a big tournament and advertise it like Cajun Showdown 3 and then talk to Zane about having your tourney on the circuit. Otherwise LA will miss out on having a tourney with a good bit of OOS players attending.

IMO I hope LA do have a tourney, it will give me a good excuse to go home again ^_^
I totally agree. But eh... you're from LA? I didn't know that. LOL. This time when you come down Ima own you xD. (last time I was just a wee newb)

death to weegee

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok. LTEC2 is done. And heres a top 5 so you can get us some points :).

1. Shiz
2. Forward
3. SpeedN
4. SheikSSBM
5. Lambchops
5. Chaddd

Thats all I can remember for now.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
both me & Phanna recorded there. I'm going to be out of town all next week though so mine won't be up for a while. Finals and such should be up fairly quick though as Phanna got those.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm thinking about hosting a tournament, but it's not going to be part of the circuit.

I don't know why I cared to post it here, though. <3

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

--edit--
ROFL LETS TALK ABOUT IRONY HERE.

i JUST got a call saying i dont have to take my mom to augusta.
IM GOIN TO SA *****ES!! WOOOOOOO

Top Bottom