• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 Southern Smash Circuit - Next Stop: LA - Last Smash

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm in first place for teams!!! HURRAY!

Oh wait, none of you know that, yet. Okay, well, I'll let you update it first.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
NOOB1 will be huge and should be on the South Smash Circuit IF Joe can get us a room on the 9th. Unfortunately Joe is the only one who can do it because me and Louis are working fulltime so its on him (no pressure buddy). Nothing is certain until we actually have a confirmed room to hold it at though.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
kk so i tried gettin the room at UCF for june 9th but they r all unavailable for that day, therefore the date for the tourney will have to be moved to july, i will post again to let u guys know the date of the tourney, it will certainly not be the same day of any other big tourney so no worries about that, i will get the biggest room available, 100 people will easily fit in there

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
good, good i will def make it to this. also, the circut sounds awesome, too bad i dont have any points though : / i kinda started thinking about things at inn5, got angry and gave up but i had some good matches and met awesome people at inn5 so this will be awesome. im sure LA will make it to this this will include (lee cyphus, eric, taylor myself) and afew others. GGs guys way to keep smash alive :D

OTRU...

Smash Champion
good, good i will def make it to this. also, the circut sounds awesome, too bad i dont have any points though : / i kinda started thinking about things at inn5, got angry and gave up but i had some good matches and met awesome people at inn5 so this will be awesome. im sure LA will make it to this this will include (lee cyphus, eric, taylor myself) and afew others. GGs guys way to keep smash alive :D
thats cool if u guys need housing contact me

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
if NOOB1 is the next stop i might be able to go with my partner Jmoan. i would just need some housing. 2 people preeze!

as for teams points. I think they should be on a team basis and seperate from singles. it kinda makes people stick with one partner (nite and lance, Ko and Jmoan). and makes teams more fun and more competitive.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
That would be ideal KO - but what if your partner can't go and you enter with someone else and win? That's 40 points you don't get (which could easily make or break you in the ranks).

I'm really leaning towards just having it listed individually, and go from there. I mean, it's possible to be a "team player" :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If its of any worth, I'd say go with the mlg system. It seems to work pretty well, seeing as how M2K teamed with different people at MLGs and won some and lost some, and he is placed where he should be.

RAM

Smash Lord
It seem that is the ideal way to go with the point system using the MLG style. we should use the voting system for a quick min and vote on how the system should be.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
That would be ideal KO - but what if your partner can't go and you enter with someone else and win? That's 40 points you don't get (which could easily make or break you in the ranks).

I'm really leaning towards just having it listed individually, and go from there. I mean, it's possible to be a "team player" :)
well i can assure you that i will only be playing Teams if Jmoan is there. but thats just me. Just an idea u could split the points for a team if they dont normally team (example){me and sunchaser} and we win (not saying we would) and we get 40 points. take the 40 and split it amongst ourselves and give to our normal team (team condom) this probobly isnt a very good explanation, i could explain it better in person. which i will at the next Bi.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Well, the biggest talk right now is a national championship. We'll probably do a regional spotlight at the next INN because... um. INN is a good thing :)

But right now, we're lookin at national championship with top X from each region going into a bracket.

I'd like to have a regional championship as well, just for stuff-n-giggles. Again, prolly at the next inn. :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
**** this sounds really sick!!!! u guys r gettin really organized which is amazing, mad props

yo RAM come to gigs!!! its in like 2 weeks, u n ur buddies can stay at my place

Handorin

Smash Hero
Id have to say two FL tourneys that close together isnt great for anyone outside of FL.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
LTEC has been moved actually, it is now July 7th. I've already talked about having NOOB on the circuit, but not till 2 or 3.

Hando is right - I don't want any tournies in the same area near each other.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
That was LTEC1...
LTEC2 is being held in some manner in a church.
Which part of the church is still being decided.
Here, lemme help.

How bout you pick a part of the church that wont condemn a black guy from coming and cursing up a storm and screaming obscene comments at the top of his lungs.

If there's a part of the church that has, there ya go. If not, blasphemy will be the least of the church's worries.

___

I'm completely kidding for people who dont know.

Top Bottom