• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

nooboob

Smash Cadet
umm is there housing after the tourny cause its a 6.5 hour drive for me and i would like some sleep before hand lol?
Yes there will be housing for before and after... but I need to know how many people are planning on sleeping over so i can make proper arrangements.

Exarch: is there any way you or James could house a few in your rooms?

Also, as of yesterday my apartment has 3 tvs... but i still only have one cube&smash :( sorry... unless I talk Kyle into coming or something. We'll see. Definately need the rooming list though.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Melanie: I could house a couple people here, James might fit one or two max, he's in a single... plus people sleeping with me are on the floor... Thanks for the TV update

OK

I need to know who is planning to sleep in DeLand on which days! Lists will be added to the first page! Start responding now! Gogogogogogogogo

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Hey Will I'll let you know ASAP if i can come to team with you. I should be able to since i have enough time to call off from work. Team MARCO *****!!!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Hey Riot...we never did that Link Ganon... $2? such a funny match.
No no, we did not fenrir i totally forgot... but, yes id love that match i...uh... never get that match. Hah i cant really see why its a funny match though, i do find the villian being a better character in the game more comical though. Now if they would of only changed Bowser vs Mario...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
No no, we did not fenrir i totally forgot... but, yes id love that match i...uh... never get that match. Hah i cant really see why its a funny match though, i do find the villian being a better character in the game more comical though. Now if they would of only changed Bowser vs Mario...
Both characters completely wreck the other...like, there are so many dirty things for both sides in that match. It's honestly like they are enemies...kinda like Fox Vs Falco, I guess.

But awesome... I had forgotten, too, until after the tourney. it'll be cool.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Both characters completely wreck the other...like, there are so many dirty things for both sides in that match. It's honestly like they are enemies...kinda like Fox Vs Falco, I guess.

But awesome... I had forgotten, too, until after the tourney. it'll be cool.
Oh god thats not good considering i have about as much practice in that match as i do Ganon vs Kirby.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'll have to run it by my roommates, but I don't see why not as long as you guys understand that space is a bit tight. You've been to my place before - all that's available this time is the floor unless I can put you guys up one of my friend's rooms (a distinct possibility, as I think about it - most of the top floor of my building is people I know. more info on that later).

How many will it be all told, just you, rice, and ram? Let me know.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I love Ganon vs Kirby!

Such a stupid match. Kirby beats the living hell out of ganon then gets hit twice and dies. It's still a totally winnable match for kirby though. Riot, If you want some anti-kirby practice while there, come talk to me/Hozart!

This is gonna be too fun

SmashMac

Smash Lord
exarch, I really don't know if my brothers and I will be able to make this so take us off the attendance list and add us as "maybes".

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hey Will I'll let you know ASAP if i can come to team with you. I should be able to since i have enough time to call off from work. Team MARCO *****!!!
Oooooo truuuu... Heck yes, team marco *****.

On a side note, riot I know your being bombarded with mm's, but I wanna play ur ganon vs my falcon for $2

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I think I'm gonna need on the housing list as well.and I don't mind the floor in the least...so anybody who can fit me in.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I love Ganon vs Kirby!

Such a stupid match. Kirby beats the living hell out of ganon then gets hit twice and dies. It's still a totally winnable match for kirby though. Riot, If you want some anti-kirby practice while there, come talk to me/Hozart!

This is gonna be too fun
Exarch i dont know how i feel about Kirby "beating the living hell out of ganon" that actually makes me feel weird inside considering how bad kirby really is. Anyway ill.....do that freindly with you... but hozart oooh i have a debt to settle with his Climbers of Iceeeee

Oooooo truuuu... Heck yes, team marco *****.

On a side note, riot I know your being bombarded with mm's, but I wanna play ur ganon vs my falcon for $2
hah, no problem last gigabits i went to was MM battlefield. Id even like to go with a higher wager if you want.

And hey Angry lobstaaaa who do you usually team with?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I'll have to run it by my roommates, but I don't see why not as long as you guys understand that space is a bit tight. You've been to my place before - all that's available this time is the floor unless I can put you guys up one of my friend's rooms (a distinct possibility, as I think about it - most of the top floor of my building is people I know. more info on that later).

How many will it be all told, just you, rice, and ram? Let me know.
dude pritch itlll be me rice ram and maybe boomstick like manko said rook is nursing his wounds right now.

also yea i call the couch pritch.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright, geez.... I'd prolly need some form of housing for the night of the tournament...I can drive there that morning, but the night after would be nice...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Last I heard Rook plans on going too. Even if the rest of you don't make it, he's going with Rice.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I'm either coming to this or the gigabits the next weekend, I want to attend the one with more cfl peeps since I wuv you guys so much!!!

:colorful:
better off coming to this then after all we still have to do Ganon vs Falcon ^^

or should i say: :colorful:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
o yea well maybe manko would let us borrow his air mattress lol and we could have a mini crew tournament for air mattress and couch lol sooo yea i guess rook rice ram and me are coming and manko will be there anyways
but reguardless we r going to need housing pritch... prolly the night before the tournament and maybe the night of the tourney..... yea prolly both unless whichever one of us is driving likes to drive all sleepy :tired:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
why would I be there, I'm not in Jacksonville anymore remember? It'd be pretty hard for you to get my air-matress from me as well since I won't see you till tourney day.

skrach8

Smash Lord
I only say OTRU camps cuz he has zero mind games so he as to be gay and play like a ***. So in return i sand bag. D21= Camping edge then gimping falcos ftw + random suicides. LOL

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I only say OTRU camps cuz he has zero mind games so he as to be gay and play like a ***. So in return i sand bag. D21= Camping edge then gimping falcos ftw + random suicides. LOL
the only reason i camp is to frustrate u, n it obviously works since ur soooo hurt by it that u need to let the world know truuuuuuuuuu lmao i love it n ill keep on doin it til i die, anyways its good practice for u since u obviously cant get around it at tourneys when u play sheiks that camp haha

skrach8

Smash Lord
Are you reading what you're writing right now. I still three stock you. And if you camp and still get three stocked what does that say bout you. *****. And once again Sheik is marths hardest match up you dumba.s.s.

But the best of all is how u think you re so ****in good.

Keep it,thats great cuz ull never learn to play any way else.

NOOB A.S.S.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Neglected to mention' I'm almost definitly gonna need a ride .

And uh... I need Sam Pichu and Link friendlies.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
why would I be there, I'm not in Jacksonville anymore remember? It'd be pretty hard for you to get my air-matress from me as well since I won't see you till tourney day.
hrmmm well i figured one night is better than none and ill givbe it back to u next time i see u.... maybe smashers unite 2??? hrmmmm a possibility? well after we figure out a date lol and we dont want to have it at tbs again.... lame *** workers there.... i am going to talk to the manajor of the mall here and see if we can rent out one of there empty store rooms it would be awsome lol but ill have to find out about that soon. like next week.

@ram - sooo if boom is going hell prolly drive his own car cause he is on call..... so me u rice rook and boom ehhh w/e 2 cars it is we have more room if anyone else wants to go....... maybe i can get fumin to come..... he is such a hermit.

Top Bottom