• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Thomas...I think you can take the "former" out now...

daddy's home for good....fear me.

nooboob

Smash Cadet
Exarch... I noticed you didn't comment on Doodah's question. lol.
Hope you're break's going well and I'll see you after the break.
Also... my roomie and I have a cat and a dog. The cat pretty much ignores people, the dog's a *******.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
so this is going to be in an appartment? I mean honestly how r u going to fit that many people. Plus u said no furniture? R u going to have chairs and stuff.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
If my Wii is fixed by this time, and I can get a label for it and my Smash copy, I'll see what I can do. (A friend broke the Wii playing Smash, stupid story: It fell off the desk after he handed off the controller to next person... broke the disc drive, what a noob :D)

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This tourney looks pretty interesting, however, no guarantees on my brothers and I showing. I dunno what will be going on at that time so for now I'll think about it.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
In other words, Smashmac will be there b/c he doesn't want to disappoint us yet again...

nooboob

Smash Cadet
We have furniture now... and we have fit about 20 people there semi-comfortably. and that was only the living room... there's also 2 bedrooms and if anything we can put a tv and a cube in one of the bathrooms...

And Exarch:
1) No one would know who you are if you changed your avatar.
2) Only one cube :( Sis stoles my precioussss

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Why does SmashMac say the smae thing in every tourney thread?

"I may goto this, but I have an image to up hold, so since there are more important things than smash(like work LOLOLOLOL)I'll think about it for now.

heart barry.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Pete: Probly for the same reason I act so idiotic on the boards, and you make interesting lunch conversations...it's just who we are...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ha ha...with my name, most people aren't kidding...and I've seen even more ******** ways of spelling it, so I kinda just stopped caring about it, you know, Peet?

so yeah, I don' tknow if I even will have a cube for this tourney, much less if I'll bring it... and I'm NOT bringing my wii...no way.

I can bring my copy of Smash, if you wanted, and I don't bring my cube...

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I decided that it would be cool to be on the color coded attendance list. DF, if your coming, we should team up dirty style.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
X2X2X2X2X2: It would be an honor.

QDVS: what did your post originally say? Hmmmm???

Color coded attendance list gets Nafix to post twice. I think the only thing crazier would be if a GSPOT member posted. *Goes to hassle brian and paul*

<3
thanks for bringing a TV, you got your cube with it too? XD I did mean you this time!

EDIT: On a side note, at this point it looks like we're going to have more TVs than cubes. So, since the cube is the easier of the two to carry, how's about some of y'all stepping it up and letting me know that they are indeed bringing their cube+smash. Thanks fellas

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
If we manage to make it to this, melbourne can bring atleast 1 cube, hopefully 2

Top Bottom