• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Crab counters Snake...

Lobster = crab. basically...

A-L Counters Snake....when brawl comes out, Don't use Snake against Angry...k?

so anyways...I odn't post in this thread enough...I'm still coming...blahdeeblah etc etc etc.

MMes?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Can't say at this point X2X, I'll talk to Melanie...though she might see it before I get to her (and answer it herself).

0_o for all you FLians who haven't looked at the Florida thread recently... Check it out or the first post in this thread. and Welcome to the new Florida.

RAM

Smash Lord
I need to make it to a Tourney it's been far too long, and there's plenty of ppl I never met or played that are attending from Central and Southern FL. not to mention good Ol Exarch is holding it. Hopefully The Manhandlers will be able to make it.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Yea the panhandle might as well be counted as another state from SFL just like North and South Dakota. we should have a North and South FL then 51 states and we would have to redo all those **** little flags lol get to work rice ;) j/k you are only half asian thank goodness otherwise you would be way to much leet to handle.

Yea well I really do hope that there is possible housing cause it will be a 6 hour drive for us. Also i dont think Rook is coming now but who knows.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
its tough...im gauranteed to work every saturday, so i cant really call that many days off of work...i probably cant make this since i am going to giga the next sat. and since i have to ask another day off in february for a court appearance...can u say going 88 on a 55...$308 is not a cool amount of mony to pay if im not gettin anything in reutrn for it...i could have paiffor my cold air intake and my headers with that...well at leats paid for most of it....peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Col bol - (MEFL) - Child Prodigy
Sorry guys, but I'm not sure if I can make it to this. It's the same day as my Grandpa's Birthday, and we usually do something. But maybe. So Exarch maybe you can make a "Maybe" list? If you do, I'd be on it.

Woot post # 100 :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'd be on the "maybe" list as well. So would Rice, RAM, Rook, and Drumma_Boi.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
you guys weren't added in until 8:31

basically my post added you, yours didn't. :p

(love the colors btw Thomas)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ill agree cause if i dont u will never be quiet about this ;) anyways uhhhh yea i really need to talk to ram about car cause now rook isnt going so him driving is out of the question he has to nurse his wounds or something.

Pritch

Smash Lord
John, if you guys can't crash at exarch's place then I can see about putting you up like I did for that get committed over the summer. All 3 of my roommates are here again of course, so it'll be the floor or air matresses (no air fort ram, there's no room for it) but you guys can handle that I'm sure. Let me know what's up.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Seems like my people from the south are coming so might as well put me down too. if i cant find i car to fit in ill just drive my own. Doppel-beautiful better be coming if me and doodah are coming all this way ^_^;

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
its tough...im gauranteed to work every saturday, so i cant really call that many days off of work...i probably cant make this since i am going to giga the next sat. and since i have to ask another day off in february for a court appearance...can u say going 88 on a 55...$308 is not a cool amount of mony to pay if im not gettin anything in reutrn for it...i could have paiffor my cold air intake and my headers with that...well at leats paid for most of it....peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher
Well I hope you dont make it... It would be so hard to concentrate in a smaller environment, with you making retarted *** noises.
I believe I speak for everyone with that said.

:ohwell:

As far as me...

Count me in fellas.
Oh and did you guys need me to bring a cube/smash?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So even though my chances still look good for this (for now) my Wii will not be fixed by time this happened. I just now got the shipping labels, and it will take 5 days to get back their, 1 day to repair, and about 5 or 6 more days for return. And those are all business days btw, so we're talking a good 3 weeks, which means I'll get it back shortly after returning from this tourny. Sorry.

I do however have my own controller if that makes anyone feel better rofl.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i need to do some mm's. i never do them. riot, df, and DOP. yes you dop, i am goin to mm your ***. lol

Top Bottom