• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/19/08-1/20/08 San Antonio, TX: FINAL SMASH 2 (FIRST POST UPDATE!)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Everyone in texas should go to this >_>...

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I demand a bump!

Come on people! The first thread already had 9 pages at this point!. We need to drum up some fresh posters!

On a side note, I'm making a minor thread in the Southwest section to make more players aware (like where did that other thread go to?) It's posting though is limited to who is capable of helping out the tournament with supplies, housing, etc.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128662

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Don't ban PokeFloats, I need that level. If you ban it I will be very sad.

EDIT: I will try really hard to go to this, hopefully nothing else conflicts...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So uh...Money Matchs?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po is definitely coming, and I'm bringing that noob KOSMOS with me. There will be other Okies coming, but I am the most important one to note.

With that, who wants $1 MMs with the Worst Luigi Player In The Southwest? Oh, you Texans may have Luigis, but I bet you've never played a master of Shadow Pimp Style. Don't worry, I won't cry when you 4-stock me... much.

Can't wait for January! See you all in SA!!

Broly

Smash Lord
Add valley peeps, Me, axel, majora, defsithe, gus, djg, cloud, pax.

You want more pages on this thread???

WACO EFFIN SUUUUXXXSSSS!!!. Accomplished

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Add valley peeps, Me, axel, majora, defsithe, gus, djg, cloud, pax.

You want more pages on this thread???

WACO EFFIN SUUUUXXXSSSS!!!. Accomplished
Lolololol <3 brolly.

Waco people are actually pretty cool. Well most of them, I just don't like sora :).

Sora sucks at smash.

(+50 pages)

On another note, I am accepting all Random Character MM's.

Rules are 3/5, random stage every time out of the 6 neutrals, and you choose random every match. You cannot get the same character twice the entire set so you have to random again if you do.

These are epic fun. $1.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I will be coming to do this.

Tag: Kashakunaki

State: New Mexico

I'll be bringing (hopefully) four others. We'll see.
Awesome. I really hope you can come. If you know who those 4 others are, do tell me so I can add them to the first page. If you haven't figured them out, you should talk to AlphaBravo. He said he was thinking of coming.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha, sup Hylian. Are you going to this?

I recognize you from the Doc boards (surprisingly) >.<
We might just have to do a MM =P
We can definitly do a MM ^_^. $5? 2/3?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I said it once, and I'll say it again.

Add me to the first post. I'll go.

I guess.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'll add you to my signature for now, but no promises... gotta see how my money situation is in the tournament... and how hard you are owning everyone, lul. I bet you'll win, but I'll keep the positive attitude. I'll try not to back out, but like I said, no promises.

*shakes hand*
Do you have a team partner? Or are you not doing teams? (I'm not proposing to be your partner in case you were wondering "Wtf does thsi nub doc wanna be my partner for").

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll add you to my signature for now, but no promises... gotta see how my money situation is in the tournament... and how hard you are owning everyone, lul. I bet you'll win, but I'll keep the positive attitude. I'll try not to back out, but like I said, no promises.

*shakes hand*
Do you have a team partner? Or are you not doing teams? (I'm not proposing to be your partner in case you were wondering "Wtf does thsi nub doc wanna be my partner for").
I'm teaming with Rayzorium.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cool. Hopefully I'll play you in teams =P

King, Silraobe God from NM is coming, too.

EDIT: BTW, I accept a $1 random MM from you, Hylian.
Awesome. I will challenge anyone in the world to a RCMM XD.

Also, I own at teams even more so then singles for some reason, so watch out ^_^!

Also, rayzorium is too good. Way too good.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Eh, I don't play teams as often as I would like. Teams seem kind of... unliked around here sadly. We'll see what my partner and I can do come tournament time B).

Who the heck is King? I don't know a King in NM. You stilled missed the i in my name, too =P

Xelic

Smash Ace
I would like everyone to know that I 4-stocked Galt's Doc with my Sheik on FD.

I will $MM all Pichus with my Sheik for $10. I will also accept if you play Ness.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
I would like everyone to know that I 4-stocked Galt's Doc with me Sheik on FD.
... ... Galt wants everyone to know that that's only happened once and he was fully capable of winning that match on that stage before he pretty much completely stopped playing that character. :( Also, Xelic got a haircut and he looks so ******** now that it's really distracting, so when I'm playing Doc, who requires 4... 5... 9 times the concentration/strategy/skill which Sheik requires, it's really difficult and I sometimes lose because I don't want to try. At all. Also also, sometimes I have mercy because Xelic cries when he loses. Like, a whole lot.

You know what's even more embarrassing? I can take stocks off his Peach WITH G&W. Yeah. You ever tried that match? You probably don't understand how impressive that is.

Uh... I need something relevant... Uh... I'd like to $1 MM Roy R, G&W vs. Falcon, 2/3.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I will challenge anyone in the world to a RCMM XD.

Also, I own at teams even more so then singles for some reason, so watch out ^_^!

Also, rayzorium is too good. Way too good.
what what what?! will the zev guarders never team back up? also, if any1 is teaming with Ray it is gonna be me, cuz yeah, he is my second asian, behind david.....of course if david goes and drew doesnt, hopefully he wont mind teaming with me....heheh............in the end, it should go like this....hylian, u and i should probably team together, unless we are both lame to eachother and pick other teammates.....in the event of such a thing, im going with my asians......unless they are unavailable too, then i wanna team with reqy.....cuz we didnt get to last time, and reqy is awesome......this is a weird post. i love every1, especially david.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Zev needs better taste in team partners. Reqy's totally already teaming with Galt lollerz. This is a good sentence.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, I housed her and plank for SCC.

I'm now higher than 50/50. If I go I'ma try to see if 4 Leaf Mango + Mike Haze can come too =)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
what what what?! will the zev guarders never team back up? also, if any1 is teaming with Ray it is gonna be me, cuz yeah, he is my second asian, behind david.....of course if david goes and drew doesnt, hopefully he wont mind teaming with me....heheh............in the end, it should go like this....hylian, u and i should probably team together, unless we are both lame to eachother and pick other teammates.....in the event of such a thing, im going with my asians......unless they are unavailable too, then i wanna team with reqy.....cuz we didnt get to last time, and reqy is awesome......this is a weird post. i love every1, especially david.

I'm just trying out different teammates >_>....Nothing against you Zev lol. Zev is too good. Way too good.

Edit:

All of cali should come ^_^!!!!!

Broly

Smash Lord
zev, u n me to take out hylian? well, i willing to team w/ anyone, my crew is already set w/ their teammates, v.v

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
zev, u n me to take out hylian? well, i willing to team w/ anyone, my crew is already set w/ their teammates, v.v
>_>...

What am I? Hated?

XD.

Me and rayz are gonna win teams. PC and Cort/Xelic and Caveman have nothing on us!

>_>. XD.

Uh kyle, change leaf to lucky...4 leaf mango is lucky and mangos team name <_<...

Top Bottom