• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yessir =D

I'll be up in G-ville with my bro this weekend so I can come as long as Gainsville does.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
you can if you watch this entire video and give me full feedback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmgzagS4eM
Why does every live action April never look like she does in the cartoon? April's supposed to be this semi-shoulder length haired brunette with a tight yellow jumpsuit and large breasts. And wtf Shredder XD

I'm going to have to jump a few hoops to skip Easter Mass for this. I'll see what I can do.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
What's the big deal with Easter, isn't all that rainbow eggs and candy nonsense for children? I tend to lump that holiday in the same category as Halloween:laugh:

Yo Slit, if U wana go ahead and team w/ LS is Polmex and him don't have a partner?
What's this about? Am I still teaming with you or what?

Well maybe you should just work on the timing to not be late with the directional input. If you want you could press down+A to do the glide attack, that way you'll be holding down already. Then after just hit A again after the glide attack obviously.
Ya, the thing is though that no one does a straight glide attack, they swerve up or down at the last second for better positioning, and I just suck too much to tilt following it. :( If I can't figure it out by the next tournament I'll just do glide cancels into tilts as a mix up or something. I'd rather tilt though, lol

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Awal: I still want to team with you, but if you want to help Polmex out, let me know asap so I can find a replacement.

-!-

Smash Lord
ummm I don't think us Naples will be able to make it.... there's a playNtrade one on the same date and it has been moved like two times already for my crew since we make a fraction of the turnout... plus we Cosplay so they are gonna pay us to do that hahaha but yea we don't wanna ask them to switch the date for the 3rd time... but if anything happens ill let you guys know, but most likely we won't be there so till your next one guys...

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
ummm I don't think us Naples will be able to make it.... there's a playNtrade one on the same date and it has been moved like two times already for my crew since we make a fraction of the turnout... plus we Cosplay so they are gonna pay us to do that hahaha but yea we don't wanna ask them to switch the date for the 3rd time... but if anything happens ill let you guys know, but most likely we won't be there so till your next one guys...
Play-n-trade? over this tourney . . . funny.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bawal ill find a teamate dont worry brother i respect that thanks for the lookout xD.

Naw ill prob drag petey xD.

Me an pEtey xD

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
So here's what's up:

Who's housing here in town (and can get me a ride to the tournament)? Cuz I know my parent's aren't going to want to wake up "early" in the morning on a Saturday to take me to a video game tournament. I'd also really like to get some Melee practice in the night before (hint, hint DBS!!!).

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wait, please update this...

Kismet, japes is not legal, i hope never lol. Tommy g taught FL why it should be off, as it would be called "Tommy Japes" or now...

"Kismet Japes"

So no xD

And poke stadium 2 is a joke, poke stadium alone can be abused hard, but Poke 2 has too much **** goin on. Worse than Halberd

No on Japes an NO on Poke stadium 2

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
********* gets priority on housing from darvon. He has to determine if he has space after accounting for us

Top Bottom