• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

KBM

Smash Ace
ohmygrandpa

Why is Melee split up? The set-ups are going to have to have Melee on them, then Brawl, then Melee again, then back to Brawl. Sweet! That sounds like fun!

Plus, Melee attendants will have to wait around if all they're doing is playing Melee, and Brawl attendants will have to show earlier if all they want to do is Brawl.

What's next, a door fee at a house tourney?
repost much?

im pretty sure they already agreed to that

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
I still think it would be really convenient if there was no house fee. But that's ok, lol. I'm so ****ing psyched about this tournament. I still have plenty of time to step my game up, too :-)

EDIT: Anybody wanna play some melee this coming Saturday and Sunday? I should be free.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Practice tourney tonight
D gimme wario practice ;d
Got a mm vs Afro at gigs that id like to win
(and by win i mean not get 3 stocked)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I might show slightly late for practice today, but I'm probably going. Also AWAL let's practice friday!

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Somebody Gimme Info About The Practice Tourney (and A Ride Back Home, Lol)!!!!
Call my cell.
BUT SERIOUSLY: I can get to the "practice tourney", but I'D NEED A RIDE HOME!!

850-443-0515

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If I enter Melee I'm winning...

*doesnt enter*
Yo hal!!!

Is Tampa considered So BAD that U don't wanna put that Ur from there? Or is there another inside joke?

For the record, the tourney will be run in a timely manner, meaning that we will run tourney's immediately one after the other and as quickly as possible. The order is posted on the 1st page and unless it is edited follow that. Crew battles will be after Singles.

The members of Fluxx'ed up ARE

SomaCruz
Lizardface
MrFTW
Myself(AWAL)
DBS
JSSN

Any more questions and comments please PM SomaCruz.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Is that Tampa hate Im sensing? >:0
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!

I aint mean it like that LOL!

It's just that I normally see U and other Tampa players posting messages about how Tampa is a bad place to hold tourneys/bad brawl community/something negative about tampa.

There is no Tampa hate here. In fact, I "Cityboy" and "Burn My ****" are the ****!!! I B blasting that **** every party I go 2!!! If there's any crew of people I'd chill with from FL it'd be people from tampa Real talk!

THen there was Frames when he made so many negative comments about tampa in the FSC thread...

KBM

Smash Ace
The TO took his wii home in the middle of grand finals. Groceries won the first set, and they were 1:1 second set.

they just called it a tie :/

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Parker Wanna team for melee if I got MONEY :D

TEAM REPRERATION
or however You Spell it...

JUST GIMMIE THE MONEY CHALKIES :D

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Yall say you want to get better at melee but you never call me =)

Drew or Darvon or whoever the hell is running this tournament, put the same game events back to back. There are more people who want them back to back. Noone is trying to take your "tournament authority" away from you we all just have other **** to get done.

If this doesn't happen I've lost respect for tally smash.

KBM

Smash Ace
Yeah I was seriously playing Pit. I beat Chris and Dedw8 and 2 stocked Drew with him.

DBS's jigglypuff is just hard to beat with pit XD her spacing is so broke that I can never get in range without getting punished by her stupid sex kick. I beat him once or twice out of the few times we played though. I SD'd at 0 in tourny johns.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yall say you want to get better at melee but you never call me =)

Drew or Darvon or whoever the hell is running this tournament, put the same game events back to back. There are more people who want them back to back. Noone is trying to take your "tournament authority" away from you we all just have other **** to get done.

If this doesn't happen I've lost respect for tally smash.
Drews In charge and we are having events back to back

Top Bottom