• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well I give him credit, it is a horrifically hot day today, as in, I expect this heat from the desert and not here. @.@

At least in the desert there were like 3 air conditioners to a room...

... But we have our pool so it all evens out.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Jan 7
13:41 Final delivery 2020 AUSTRALIA

> Now
Jan 8
0:49 Raging Hard 2020 AUSTRALIA

****ing deliveries neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bother to actually come to the door

So I'm going to have to WALK to

in FORTY PLUS ****ING DEGREE HEAT (that's 110 F for you nonmetric noobs)

and I'll be likely going in this route, with a whopping distance of

ONE POINT EIGHT KILOMETRES (that's about 1.1 miles you zano-esque creature)

Oh, and then I'm going to have to ****ing walk BACK with a
FIVE KILO BOX (that's 11 pounds, *******)

I don't think my body will be able to take this many strenuous things this month so I'm going to have to skip apex.
Yes, I will be conveniently detouring around John Street in my travels. Planning ahead.
40 degress is cold you troll

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I accidentally made a small rip in the box of my Godoka.

I'm pretty shattered :(

Mike, how about you come to Australia so you can experience our really "cold" 40 degree weather.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That lines up with what I'd heard.

Swell.

If I beat Bizkit I'm good to go.

Otherwise it's one of Ryker, Southpaw, ******, Phoenix Lord, Blazer, or DLA (If Blazer beats him somehow).

I should make bracket.

Kel

Smash Master
Wat. Are they doing 128 man bracket this year or something? See, now I'm further confused because Orion made a jerk post on my Facebook saying that I wouldn't be able to make it out of Apex pools; but if there's only one pool to bracket I would especially like my chances.

I quit reading the APEX thread back in July or something because Alex was insistant upon doing the same format as last year (two pools top two make it out) at that time. I was convinced on not going to APEX since that time.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can anyone trade me an exp. Share to my Heart Gold? I accidentally left mine on my Forretress when I traded him to Steven for Beldum :(

Player-3

Smash Hero
That lines up with what I'd heard.

Swell.

If I beat Bizkit I'm good to go.

Otherwise it's one of Ryker, Southpaw, ******, Phoenix Lord, Blazer, or DLA (If Blazer beats him somehow).

I should make bracket.
you and ryker are in the same pool???

that's lame dude

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We really have no 'real' idea how MikeNeko will do. He could be like MikeHaze and be able to beat anyone, especially within his own region. But lol, marthmainconsistency.

Like, all I know is, that we have the three-four best Marth players in the world there and all are capable of top 32.
KillL0ck will probably break out and beat everyone who doesn't use MK.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I swear to gawd kadaj, you forfeit after 3stocking someone in pools again, I will haunt you on the boards forever.

Celestial Luna

Smash Rookie
Really hope to see Kill Lock place well He's my favorite Marth also going for MikeHaze and MikeNeko, Anyways best of luck to every Marth that goes to Apex :marthbrawl:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Any of you have a means of contacting me/someone for live updates of things throughout everything?

From what I gather every Marth player on the planet bar me is going to be there, so no C.J. news monger.

Top Bottom