• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Anyone who wants to play me in

UFC 2009 Undisputed for xbox 360

hit me up

ebneeluvr

(thats my dad's tag lmao I don't play 360 much but i m always on UFC, right now im ranked like 140 :))

btw I don't play nice :demon:
I dont have that:(

Get SF4

∫unk

Smash Master
Freezewish's Sig
ZMT after getting ***** by NEO:

ZMT17 (11:01:32 PM): dude like
ZMT17 (11:01:34 PM): he's smart and stuff
ZMT17 (11:01:38 PM): and he beat me
ZMT17 (11:01:43 PM): i didn't think anyone could
ZMT17 (11:01:47 PM): beat me that bad
ZMT17 (11:01:50 PM): cuz im amazing at pokemon
ZMT17 (11:01:69 PM): and have fanboys
ZMT17 (11:01:69 PM): like you
Freezewish(11:02:03): wow i wish i could play him on wifi

<3

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Rofl junk <3

i play NEO fairly often on wifi and we have also played offline. And yes i love the way zmt gets lucky crits on +2 attack gyarados <_<

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I quit Pokemon over 6 Months ago <<, ask Wish xD.

Dont drag the Pokemon into this :(

ROFL

Im also really glad I get to play NEO, tons of mistakes I couldnt notice until he started exploiting them every game. Its fun.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I edited them out. Standard protocol :)

On a side note, I realized my Marth doesn't use fair's very much. I mean, I use them, but I use nair's much more often.
Now trading hyberbolic time chamber Marth training for infraction immunity forever

good deal imo

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol

I'll play Junk in a Marth ditto tomorrow to see how badly I get *****

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ah. guess we're not having that Virginia Tournament, hmm?

I'll still post about it in the Tourney Listings. Hope to see some of you guys there.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
*sigh*

:sniper:
SOLID...as long as Steel2nd is there...telling everyone you have a long way to go...you're not gonna be in for a long time lol.

Maybe if you got 5th in tourneys before people got good like me, you could've been one of the first. However you may have also guilt-tripped yourself into thinking you only got there being at the right place at the right time and really didn't deserve it so you quit.

But probably not. Anyway I'm thinking we could Wi-Fi some time, in hopes our connection doesn't suck lol.

Anyway since people hate Brawl+ so much, I'd figure I would show something interesting...made by the Brawl+ people themselves...a beta Roy moveset mod + texture hack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIT7xbm_mc#watch-vid-title

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
SOLID...as long as Steel2nd is there...telling everyone you have a long way to go...you're not gonna be in for a long time lol.

Maybe if you got 5th in tourneys before people got good like me, you could've been one of the first. However you may have also guilt-tripped yourself into thinking you only got there being at the right place at the right time and really didn't deserve it so you quit.

But probably not. Anyway I'm thinking we could Wi-Fi some time, in hopes our connection doesn't suck lol.

Anyway since people hate Brawl+ so much, I'd figure I would show something interesting...made by the Brawl+ people themselves...a beta Roy moveset mod + texture hack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIT7xbm_mc#watch-vid-title
OK.

Like, I don't wanna be a whiny **** or anything like that, even though I kinda am....

Oh, and I'll play you whenever I guess.

:sniper:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Don't worry guys, everyone who who tertiaries Marth but never uses them in Tournaments is in the MBR already <3.

JUST START MAINING META KNIGHT, THEn BE LIKE "I USE MARTH GUYS <3".

Oh and Pierce, the MBR was formed by the love of Haruhi, all the founding members were like HARUHI! with signatures and avatars and stuffz.
That included VietGeek :D.

Anyway 500 new me destroying Pokemon Trainer vids in friendlies coming soon I think WITH EPIC COMMENTARY.
(mostly me SCREAMING when I get hit, like a girl).

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I watched the Video but I didn't really have much to say.

is there any way they can change the name at the bottom of the playing screen?
The name is a texture file so I assume so.

Anyway I may post actual matches of this Rarth thing later. It'll be ridiculous hitstun game since this Rarth was made for it so he might be overly suckish in vBrawl or **** everyone tier, IDK yet.

But Rarth code isn't out yet so yeah...

Note person playing Rarth doesn't play any FE characters to my knowledge.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, why would quit the MBR? It's not like activity is required. It's basically a place for Marth's to drop explicit tricks, tips, information, and discoveries that it's not really important to know at lower level play.

Also, I've been meaning to put Solid in MBR for a while now, I just forgot. I sent him in the morning. ROFL @ you thinking Steel has a say in the matter. Hop off it Viet.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Viet, you're a newb.

Shieldbreaker is awesome in brawl.

It's like an aerial dtilt that stops people for shielding for EVER.

And shield pokes like a ***** if it's from a jump.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, why would quit the MBR? It's not like activity is required. It's basically a place for Marth's to drop explicit tricks, tips, information, and discoveries that it's not really important to know at lower level play.
Sounds like something I'd never do anything with.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce, Nair be Marth's best AERIAL. PROVE ME WRONG :D
Define best. Also, Nair doesn't shut down the metagames of entire characters. It's more effective than Fair vs. larger characters but less vs smaller characters (and MK, lmao). However, I think it's kinda pointless to determine which is better. There are too many categories to compare in. I need you to narrow down your parameters. Both Nair, and Fair (and Bair and Uair and Dair) all are extremely good in their appropriate situations. Learning when and how to use them is more important than trying to figure out which is better.

Also, by that logic, I could say that a move is better if it's situation arises more frequently in general combat, in which case I would say Fair is DEFINITELY Marth's best aerial.

Sounds like something I'd never do anything with.
Fair enough.

Top Bottom