• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
french horn sounds amazing, it's just hard. reed instruments are shweet too (2 clarinet marths!) =D i used to play sax then quit in <a year...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
marth's dair: should i go for it backwards for the spike or am i better off using nair offstage?
Bair....

lol

I use fair the most off stage because it's the most accessible. Bair is probably the best and nair is pretty good too.

Uair is amazing if you can trick them into airdodging or making a sutpid move (last kill here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGThz-1mwQ&feature=channel_page)

Dair is simply a situational spike, the main time I go after it now is off of a ledge hop when someone is recovering low.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Sorry steel but I have to say this:

I can play piano by ear.

So far I have:

Stronger(kanye west)
Lollipop(lil wayne)
Let it rock(Kevin Rudolf ft.Lil wayne)
Numb(Linkin park)
We be burnin(sean paul)
Metroid
Hyrule temple
Mute city
Big blue

and many other more.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm so bad with Marth I use SH Dair to punish shield rolls and try to follow up.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah. I play French Horn and used to play Piano. I'll be picking up guitar soon. I used to sing... but that was my parents doing... 0,o

So I was lurking AiB and I saw DK in the fifth tier or something and it said that it was due to new headbutt discoveries? Someone explain?
Well he has this footstool thing where you can Grounded footstool->Headbutt->Donkey Punch or other stuff after the Headbutt.

:sniper:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Bass guitar, voice, and guitar.
used to be pretty good at tuba/low horn thingies >_< LOL

sometime I'll post a video for you guys of me playing, I'm going to an amazing music school in the fall. No more Wii :(

LOL any marth-musicians?

BTW I already said this but the Ignore list is an amazing feature.
It is.
lol I remember that costume, except when it was introduced (before CK killed w/ it) most of u said it sucked.
Looks like it got a makeover tho, it's quite a bit different.

in terms of the musician thing I playz violin and synthesizer (I guess piano counts, but synth is too fun). Haha, spoiler mindgames ftw!
Edit:
marth's dair: should i go for it backwards for the spike or am i better off using nair offstage?
Personally, I prefer the nair (lol bad pun).

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
It is.
lol I remember that costume, except when it was introduced (before CK killed w/ it) most of u said it sucked.
Looks like it got a makeover tho, it's quite a bit different.

in terms of the musician thing I playz violin and synthesizer (I guess piano counts, but synth is too fun). Haha, spoiler mindgames ftw!
Edit:

Personally, I prefer the nair (lol bad pun).
i lol'd

/10
:chuckle:

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
Youmu shall blow Riku out of the water.
Fearrr
I was always first chair in Violin too, *cough*
I mean, Marth was first chair. With his sword. In Fire Emblem. Yeah.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
But isn't sigurd considered one of the best lord class characters to wield a sword? I dunno, I would say Hector is pretty crazy, but he uses an axe lol.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
hector uses a sword as well. im pretty sure he's the best FE lord. never played the first 6, though. Marth is quite win as well, of course ^,^

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Ike is an absurdly good Lord. Like, you can beat FE9 using pretty much Ike alone rofl

Roy was a really bad Lord :-/

Hector was the best Lord in his game and one of the best overall, but Ike was just way too beast.

Lawl someone get Inui in here to debaet sum Fire Emblemz

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

Leaf was like the best lord, 500 unique to him only weapons, caps all stats, removement stars, leadership stars, sex with Nanna, what's NOT TO LOVE?

Sigurd wasn't too great... The sword masters outclassed him, whilst Celice outclassed most of his counterparts.

Ike was a bit stupid, but his game was easier. Hector had amazing stats in a HARDER game (I'm talking Hector Hard Mode). He's just about the only character in the game who could actually handle the Dragon without getting 1/2hkod (except some of the magicians).

I don't necessarily think Falco does too well against ROB though, I would say it's even at best. D3 actually WINS Marth's evenish match ups. The only one that's getting 'harder' is Snake, the rest are 60:40, or like 90:10, lolololol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Leaf was like the best lord, 500 unique to him only weapons, caps all stats, removement stars, leadership stars, sex with Nanna, what's NOT TO LOVE?

Sigurd wasn't too great... The sword masters outclassed him, whilst Celice outclassed most of his counterparts.

Ike was a bit stupid, but his game was easier. Hector had amazing stats in a HARDER game (I'm talking Hector Hard Mode). He's just about the only character in the game who could actually handle the Dragon without getting 1/2hkod (except some of the magicians).

I don't necessarily think Falco does too well against ROB though, I would say it's even at best. D3 actually WINS Marth's evenish match ups. The only one that's getting 'harder' is Snake, the rest are 60:40, or like 90:10, lolololol.
Leaf is pretty good. Plus it's where marth pretty much gets his white costume from.

So far, both my d3 and falco are at about the same level, but I hardly use them lol. I've been doing lucario/snake stuff, although I think I might start picking up falco.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

Haruhi Season Two Is Real!

Bamboo Rhapsody!!!!!! Omg!

It Is Ultimately Marth Related. Without Haruhi, The Formations Of The Marth Back Room Would Have Never Taken Place! Take This Day To Respect It! :d

Next new episode of Haruhi will be 26th of August... THREE GOD **** MONTHS AWAY!?

Top Bottom