• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Light

Smash Journeyman

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, the recent talk had me inspired. I was going to make a short combo vid of Light from the matches I have on my vcr. Unfortunately, I've misplaced my capture card.

Fail. =(

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
L

Lekgolo

Ballz......yes im still alive.....*****es. And Attk that is too much work for us to unite. lol someone should have a smash night since josh is....gone???

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ballz......yes im still alive.....*****es. And Attk that is too much work for us to unite. lol someone should have a smash night since josh is....gone???
I try to have them but then only Jimmy, Josh and Josh comes over. So I really could care less unless some of you want to come over this friday. Either during the day or later in the evening. I will be staying up to about Midnight then going to bed cuz of work the next day.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea we need

step 1. smash night
step 2. smashers to show up to said smash night
step 3. maybe biweeklies if weeklies are too much maybe on the west side sometimes and on the eastside sometimes depending who ever wants to host it

i know there are a decent amount of smashers in wichita ... we pretty much play within our own crew/group of friends most of the time.

a smash night to unite all crews would be awesome.

just an idea....what do you guys think?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
spectator mode confirmed!!... but you can only watch random people online...but still awesome

fragbait

Smash Master
Biweeklees! AWESOME! We should call Mindscapes and see if they would host. They do after hours gaming every friday, and you can bring games. So maybe they could host? If not maybe Attk or Prism? I would do it but, again, underage, no house of own.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
melee was yesterday's news... jking....but who all would be in a brawl launch date tournament that i would host???

Cetellic

Smash Rookie
yea we need

step 1. smash night
step 2. smashers to show up to said smash night
step 3. maybe biweeklies if weeklies are too much maybe on the west side sometimes and on the eastside sometimes depending who ever wants to host it

i know there are a decent amount of smashers in wichita ... we pretty much play within our own crew/group of friends most of the time.

a smash night to unite all crews would be awesome.

just an idea....what do you guys think?
Sounds GGRREEAATT!!! I have no crew though, it's just me and the CPUs... all alone... at final destination.... anyway I'd be up for the 23rd if possible.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
... I Hate The Fact That They Named It "HD", Those Are My Initials...

edit: the 23 would be PERFECT for me since i work in the mall and it is the day after thanksgiving!!! i need ANY reason to be out of the city so i wouldnt be called in because it is so busy and all o' dat...

on another note...
pong finaly addmited that i was better than him last sunday at about 3 ish in the morning... he also admitted that i was better at playing pool than him because i am more consistent in just about everything i do :) and i appreciate it.
and if you think so call my hotline number at:
6206632699(home) or 6207281509(work) and share you comments about me :) or if ur just as bored as me and would like to talk to someone and bjtch at them for no apparent reason at all other than posting useless info like this on the boards...!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
... I Hate The Fact That They Named It "HD", Those Are My Initials...

edit: the 23 would be PERFECT for me since i work in the mall and it is the day after thanksgiving!!! i need ANY reason to be out of the city so i wouldnt be called in because it is so busy and all o' dat...

on another note...
pong finaly addmited that i was better than him last sunday at about 3 ish in the morning... he also admitted that i was better at playing pool than him because i am more consistent in just about everything i do :) and i appreciate it.
and if you think so call my hotline number at:
6206632699(home) or 6207281509(work) and share you comments about me :) or if ur just as bored as me and would like to talk to someone and bjtch at them for no apparent reason at all other than posting useless info like this on the boards...!
i just curious...who do you think your going to main in brawl?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
... good question

i think its a close tie between samus(duh), pit, ike, or sonic. i think sonic has massive combo capabilities, ike has power potential but i also think he has close if not the same capabilities as marth, pit also for combo potential/i think he is a badass (lol), and samus just cause of the simple fact that she is a god... 'nuff said

edit: gogo smartbomb!!!

fragbait

Smash Master
Sorry, guys. 'rents are Nazis, so we're off for 23 at my place. But at someone elses? I might be working w/ my dad for a few bucks from morn to like 3 or 4, so if we do it after, and someone could pick me up, then that might be better.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
... good question

i think its a close tie between samus(duh), pit, ike, or sonic. i think sonic has massive combo capabilities, ike has power potential but i also think he has close if not the same capabilities as marth, pit also for combo potential/i think he is a badass (lol), and samus just cause of the simple fact that she is a god... 'nuff said

edit: gogo smartbomb!!!
lol yea ill probly be a samus and sonic. samus will be played soo much differently, me, you and mprism will have to rediscover her. i think sonic does have massive potential...all the characters with blazing running speed in melee do so well...even though they said he has weak attacks i for see a large amount of strategy/exploits/cheapness involving his amazing speed. besides that ill play him because of his overall coolness and theme song. about pit there will probly be a million pits, snakes, and metanights not saying i will not play them but i ussually like finding ways to counteract the main stream. ike looks cool he may be really slow though.
hey stayed tuned maybe we will get something going fri but we will see

Sorry, guys. 'rents are Nazis, so we're off for 23 at my place. But at someone elses? I might be working w/ my dad for a few bucks from morn to like 3 or 4, so if we do it after, and someone could pick me up, then that might be better.

well it may be good 4 you to just wait until brawl...there will be alot more competition and online play...i know i'm going to be even more involved with that game then i am with melee.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
same here, the only thing is i need to actually go out and buy a wii... i finally have the money for it. and i will DEFINITLY be the first person in line at walmart to get brawl when it comes out!!!

p.s. the fusion suite is a must!!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I am off on Saturday so I am thinking about having smash night here at my place on Friday or going Cosmic bowling. I think I might go cosmic but if you guys change my mind I will play smash.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
well once again i will mention that i have every friday off, so... ya

the only thing is convincing aaron to get off his lazy a$$ and drive down to wichita.. provided i pay for the gas. and even if we dont go for smash maby we can try and come bowling wit' ya!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well once again i will mention that i have every friday off, so... ya

the only thing is convincing aaron to get off his lazy a$$ and drive down to wichita.. provided i pay for the gas. and even if we dont go for smash maby we can try and come bowling wit' ya!

so if trent has a smash type of shindig...think theres a strong chance u guys could make it?

oh and Happy Thanksgiving smash boardians!!!

Light

Smash Journeyman
Probably not. I'll be volunteering/ I have family in town. I just came back from bowling about 20 minutes ago, so that'd also be a no.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
thanxgiving dinner was tooo good...!
and evry1 should look out for my launch party online tournament the night of feb 10th!

Top Bottom