• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

I'm going to make the Z button a jump button. Free up the thumb to be even faster. Easy SHDL.

ill probly go with the classic and gc controler...they don't even sell cube controllers anymore...that may be a problem. and whats a shdl? short hop double laser? or did you mean SHFL.

oh and halo 3 is so fun i really hope brawl's online can remotely compare

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
oh and halo 3 is so fun i really hope brawl's online can remotely compare
Ya right!!! I seriously doubt that Nintendo's Online is going to be as good as Xbox Live. Playstation's online sucks. It might be able to get close. Xbox has been in the field way to long.

Yes Halo 3 is fun ;P

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i know... im hoping for it to compare to atleast a fraction of xboxlive's greatness

boifrsh

Smash Rookie
well hell i do! lol
and i wana play new ppl.
it would be nice to find sum1 who can beat me besides my best friend.

we need to like form a team or sumthin...

boifrsh

Smash Rookie

i'm always down for playing but i cant really speak for any1 else....

...?....?....?...?

word? well me and my best friend be tha only ppl who play forreal so we usually jus spar wit each other. just to see which 1 of us is on top.

and yea...wtf is banana phone?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
word? well me and my best friend be tha only ppl who play forreal so we usually jus spar wit each other. just to see which 1 of us is on top.

and yea...wtf is banana phone?
thats cool glad to hear about other serious players in wichita! ...how old are you and friend?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
you guys have never heard of banana phone???.... its hilarious at about 3ish in the morning while being impared by alcohol lol

huh? lol...strange.... but anyway BRAWL ORIGINALLY WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT ON TOMMORROW BUT they are all like just kidding FEB 10th...so dang we could have been playing brawl tommorrow.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace

huh? lol...strange.... but anyway BRAWL ORIGINALLY WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT ON TOMMORROW BUT they are all like just kidding FEB 10th...so dang we could have been playing brawl tommorrow.
i cant believe you dont know about banana phone...

anyways... ya i could be playing brawl right now... at work... and i could tell all the customers to .... go some weres else...!!! oh well...

fragbait

Smash Master
Sorry for the absence guys.
Anyway, I don't remember who it was, but someone brought up biweeklies? In the time I've been AWOL I actually worked on it.
Alex at Mindscapes said that on Fridays durring After Hours Gaming, since the nature of Smash isn't all bloody gory like Gears, we could get a TV or 2 to ourselves for the night, since its a family friendly game. If we wanted our own specific day, however, it would be treated as a Party, and we would need to pay.
But, he said we could work something out if I could get a head count for those interested! So, please, if you are interested, call me on my cell any time after 4pm everyday at 3901733. Leave a message if I don't pick up, or post on forums. Also, AttackstorM, please call me, I'd like to discuss somethings with you if your up to it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Sorry for the absence guys.
Anyway, I don't remember who it was, but someone brought up biweeklies? In the time I've been AWOL I actually worked on it.
Alex at Mindscapes said that on Fridays durring After Hours Gaming, since the nature of Smash isn't all bloody gory like Gears, we could get a TV or 2 to ourselves for the night, since its a family friendly game. If we wanted our own specific day, however, it would be treated as a Party, and we would need to pay.
But, he said we could work something out if I could get a head count for those interested! So, please, if you are interested, call me on my cell any time after 4pm everyday at 3901733. Leave a message if I don't pick up, or post on forums. Also, AttackstorM, please call me, I'd like to discuss somethings with you if your up to it.
so the fridays after hours would be free? if so then i would probly come. but if we are required to pay then it really isn't worth it to me unless it is a tournament. where is mindscapes @?

fragbait

Smash Master
For those asking, I've already adressed AttackstorM on this, but After Hours has an admission fee of 15 dollars, but you also get play all night on other consoles, PC and possible tourneys if he wants to. Just to clear that up.

boifrsh

Smash Rookie
thas koo but i also aqree wit storm..not qon be too fun if we payin 15 just to qet in ya knw? maybe 5 or sumthin is koo..bet free is best ;] lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea it is a good idea and everything but it isn't quite worth it to me when we could just be playing at someone's place 4 free.

doadrin will you be playing brawl online???

L

Lekgolo

Who is throwing the next gathering......Ive been bored look to whoop up on AttkStrm lol but seriously who and when would be nice.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Who is throwing the next gathering......Ive been bored look to whoop up on AttkStrm lol but seriously who and when would be nice.

i tried to get a hold of u guys through rice but unfortunatly it was rice's birthday that day we were tryin to smash @ cobras...and i dont got ur number but i just now found dennis's ....hmmm well i guess me or cobra could try hosting one someday but im afraid next to no one will show up like the last 2 or 3 times we tried...or maybe dennis should host another !!!

It would cost $300-350 to go to Pound 3.
i dont really wanna sound mean or cheap but...im poor at the moment...atleast until 2008 lol

fragbait

Smash Master
yea it is a good idea and everything but it isn't quite worth it to me when we could just be playing at someone's place 4 free.

doadrin will you be playing brawl online???
I prolly wont play online for a while. But any volunteers for housing? My plan was to have just a couple of meets at Mindscapes and by then hopefully have someone volunteer their place. I've already thought about that. Can someone get ahold of Cobra?
thas koo but i also aqree wit storm..not qon be too fun if we payin 15 just to qet in ya knw? maybe 5 or sumthin is koo..bet free is best ;] lol
See above?
I'm workin on it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
midnight brawl launch at gamestop comfirmed in wichita!!... i talked to one of the employees...he also said that his store (town east location) may be having a smash event one day before brawl's launch or night of...the event being a melee tournament or brawl tournament for only people who reserved their copy at town east location with a potential prize for first being a free copy of brawl.

boifrsh

Smash Rookie
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! i want in!
wha if u reserved it at another gamestop?
will u still qet to join?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! i want in!
wha if u reserved it at another gamestop?
will u still qet to join?

gots to be there...thats why they said i should cancel my reservation at that other gamestop and definantly reserve with them lol

hmmm not sure of the next gathering...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
**** it's been a while since i hit this thread up

umm HI GUYS
sup...welcome to 2007...well 08 in about 20 more days

I have been thinking about playing some smash. Maybe we can get together at my place sometime this week.
cool ill be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Speed Racer's race car?
light used to be, but now i think your the king of random

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Hey Storm, I also talked to Gamestop about the same thing, and they said it most likely wont happen...but maybe the store you went to was dif? Which store was it?
it was the one in the town east mall.

oh and i got your message on the phone...and not sure when the next get together...is there any way you could get a ride to wichita if there is one?

Top Bottom