• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
hazy! thinking about another ohsnap?

that sounds like a good idea, attackstorm, except i dont have a wii.... yet!!! im thinking on getting one for myself either around christmas time or at the begining of february for brawl... im not sure yet though...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i go to college in CT now, so...little OK affiliation. also, east coast smash is ridiculous. i'm good all of a sudden, thanks to some hardcore training.
you guys should convince zinth or rasta or scud to host OHSNAP4 this winter though, since i'll be home. plus, echo wants to go :D
and of course, texas should be there.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
heres an idea...
battle of the states?? texas vs. oklahoma vs. kansas and possibly nebraska can join in on this shiz
Actually, not a good idea. That would be rapage of the time unless Dark Rains crew came. Then we might stand a chance. Other than that a bad bad idea.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i know... i know that the texans are really good, and i figured that the oklahomans are about as good... i just feel like i need a challenge lolz

well that and im really bored and would like my first tourney to be a big one. fo sho is getting its word around (i think), and ohsnap is a bit popular from what ive read. i know the texans have gone to some big tourneys, i have heard of fastliketree (if i remember right he lives in texas).....

other than a big turnout at my first tourney i want the attendence to be from other places than just kansas folk lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i go to college in CT now, so...little OK affiliation. also, east coast smash is ridiculous. i'm good all of a sudden, thanks to some hardcore training.
you guys should convince zinth or rasta or scud to host OHSNAP4 this winter though, since i'll be home. plus, echo wants to go :D
and of course, texas should be there.
OHSNAP4 would be cool...maybe we can convince rasta to do it... i would def try my best to be there...even if i have to rob a bank hahaha

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Silly is right when it comes to him. He says that he will make a stage on brawl that will rock and they are going to use it for a tourny stage. LOL SILLY. With attack you will never know.

fragbait

Smash Master
very nice edge!! u almost took that tournament! did you win anything?

mprism wanted to get something going...hmmm maybe somethings gonna be goin on next week possibly if evry1 is not sooo busy

and doadrin too bad you dont got any wheels...lol...i wouldnt mind comin there one day...not sure when but one day
Yea? When ya feelin? I'd like to take some lessons from ya. But lemme know and ill clear schedule.
OH YALL IM 16 TODAY

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah so I've never ventured off into Oklahoma, but I would very much like to. Somebody hook it up! :) Its been a while

Light

Smash Journeyman
Peach ditto. Real epic...

edit:
To edgeguard against a recovering opponent from a edgehog with Falco; drop from the ledge -> turn around shine -> dair -> DI onto stage. It's superior over a conventional ledgehop dair because the strongest part of the hitbox (Falco's legs) is pointed outwards instead of towards the stage - it covers more critical space.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
must see kos-mos v. echo in a ditto.
epic.

Dazwa beat you to it. he calls me "sillygoose," "angrygoose," and more, depending on my mood :p
soo hows it looking...think there is a good chance this tournament will happen?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i heard the funniest thing on the radio yesterday morning!
it went like this...

radioman1: so i was drunk the other day, talkin to a buddy of mine.
radioman2: really? how did that go down?
radioman1: well, it went like this... (to friend) hey man, can i talk to you about jesus christ?
radioman1: (friend) sure, go ahead.
radioman1: JESUS CHRIST YOUR WIFE IS HOT!!!!

ya i had a good day after i heard that lol i was laughing for like an hour an a half...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol@edge

victor destructo, mprism, darkcobra, orange, or royal ninja should hold a smashfest soon...! and one that hutch can go to too lol...!!

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
So i guess Edge is getting "edgy" for some competition lately since I've abandoned him lately for guitar hero....way too addicting by the way............I guess I'll just have to put him in his place again so He'll SHUT THE HELL UP!! lolz :D

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
if i remember right, you hate space animals with red jackets...
'nuff said lol

all i meant was that i need to play other people besides just hutch and rarely wichita, although it would be nice to play wichita.... hopefully sometime soon!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
wow this site has interesting stuff about playing to win in game tournaments. http://www.sirlin.net/ this will be useful for when i kick start my pro gameing career when i graduate lol...jking...but i do want to become really good @ brawl and or any other game with a good competitive scene one day...lol

edit
where is every1...
wichitans unite!
wichitans assemble!
wichitans hooooooe!
wichitans lets roll out...errm i mean in!

fragbait

Smash Master
wow this site has interesting stuff about playing to win in game tournaments. http://www.sirlin.net/ this will be useful for when i kick start my pro gameing career when i graduate lol...jking...but i do want to become really good @ brawl and or any other game with a good competitive scene one day...lol

edit
where is every1...
wichitans unite!
wichitans assemble!
wichitans hooooooe!
wichitans lets roll out...errm i mean in!
rofl for real man. Us Wichita Smashers gotta get together and Collaborate on something BIG. Like, a Wichita Combo Vid!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
very interesting doadrin, i like where you are going with this.

on another note...

thats all i got. im at work with nothing to do.
but i do have the next 2 days off... hmmmm

fragbait

Smash Master
very interesting doadrin, i like where you are going with this.

on another note...

thats all i got. im at work with nothing to do.
but i do have the next 2 days off... hmmmm
How bout you swing through Derby, Pick me up then we go to Wich for Smash! Rofl i wish

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Doadrin, we gotta play sometime. You're the key to getting prism back into the scene!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Doadrin, we gotta play sometime. You're the key to getting prism back into the scene!

maybe one day me, you, cobra, jimmy, prism and darkedge should drop by his house...sometime when we are all free and are like...brief road trip to derby time!!

oh yea...#1 on that last test was sooo tricky...if you woulda stayed a lil longer u would have seen him show the class the answer to it after every1 turned in the test

fragbait

Smash Master
That post is horrible. kthx
Y it so horrible? I did ask you to play, even IF you say you are a former player. I still wanna play though. Don't give me that much credit though, I'm just tryin to get us Wichita area smashers together. Midwest is just part of the Smash scene, but we gotta make a small wave before we unleash the Wichita tsunami.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Y it so horrible? I did ask you to play, even IF you say you are a former player. I still wanna play though. Don't give me that much credit though, I'm just tryin to get us Wichita area smashers together. Midwest is just part of the Smash scene, but we gotta make a small wave before we unleash the Wichita tsunami.
thats the spirit...
any1 want to come to this guys house with me like possibly fri the 16 or 23? doadrin are you free any of those fridays...and would your parents be cool with me or us coming?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
id be willing to go, as long as i get back into town before 3p.m.
the only thing about that is i either need someone to come get me or i need someone from hutch to give me a ride to wichita... both dont seem very likely.

well, now that i think about it. i could very well ask my grandma if i could barrow her van that she never uses... hmmm, sounds like a plan. i will have to ask her sometime.

Top Bottom