• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario fan club

xianfeng

Smash Hero
With Wario confirmed in his Wario ware outfit we can only asume he will be a crazy zany character. Share your love for this sexy beast post movesets, pictures, rant about how awsome he will be just do it :)

Metà

Smash Master
One of my friends cried tears of joy when Wario appeared in the trailer. I'm not really that excited (I really thought he was going to be in Melee), but it is cool that Wario's in now. Right now, I'm just drooling over Zero Suit Samus. 0.0

xianfeng

Smash Hero
So far wario is my favourite new character as i am not intrested in pixels ZS samus is a cool character but not as cool as wario, Metaknight i have never played a kirby game, Pit as cool as he is he already has a thread and WARIO RULES i was over the moon when i saw Wario

The Other Wind

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully his original outfit will be a costume of choice. I'm lookign forward to farting Mario into oblivion with this guy.

Giant Mech

Smash Rookie
The Other Wind said:
Hopefully his original outfit will be a costume of choice. I'm lookign forward to farting Mario into oblivion with this guy.
Is that going to be one of this actual moves in the game? Or was that just a part that they added into the trailer?

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
Wario'll hopefully be based around his wrestling moves and such... I imagine he's a slow heavy-hitter, maybe a sort of faster, weaker Bowser(not a clone, just for comparison).

I have this feeling that the fart is his special, though. Just from the buttglow.

Edit: Yeah, they confirmed that he'll have a fart move in the game.

Ismael

Smash Ace
Remember how Wario would turn into things like a bat or something, in one of his games, that would be sweet if he could do that! Bad thing: His chin and shoes look wierd. Not a bad thing, but that makes him lower his cool looking level a bit. Anyway, Mario is my main guy, he's awsome!! There's Luigi, Mario, and Wario. They havn't confirmed the other characters yet, but maybe they will throw Waluigi's tall, scrawny butt in the game.

Emperor Ganon

Smash Cadet
in wrestling you could do your opponents special move, just think if you could do an opponent's special move in this game...it would be weird. Im glad wario is debuting...(showing up)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Emperor Ganon said:
in wrestling you could do your opponents special move, just think if you could do an opponent's special move in this game...it would be weird. Im glad wario is debuting...(showing up)
I'm really glad Wario is debuting i think he was the most anticipated character for SSBB followed by Toad, Metaknight and Diddy Kong

MeLeo

Smash Cadet
When Wario used his nuclear fart in the trailer, he did NOT touch or pick up one of those coins that Mario, Link, and Kirby did-- so perhaps it's not a super move.
I hope they don't make his fart move like Roy's neutralB, where you have to load the move for fives seconds before it releases a large, powerful attack.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
MeLeo said:
When Wario used his nuclear fart in the trailer, he did NOT touch or pick up one of those coins that Mario, Link, and Kirby did-- so perhaps it's not a super move.
I hope they don't make his fart move like Roy's neutralB, where you have to load the move for fives seconds before it releases a large, powerful attack.
it didn't really show much of wario fighting, I still think that that is his super move because it seems way too powerful to be a regular one.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I hope wario has some moves based on the microminigames series.
these are from the GBA one
down+b= when you have to land him on the banana shaped floating device
his clothes would change to a speedo and a hair cap and he would fall really fast like yoshi or bowser's down b

his forward+b could be a big boxing punch like the first boss battle of WWMMG

his up+b could be a random of a shark or potato shooting from behind him and he jumps really high over it, as per recovery and the attack part would be that the shark or potato would continue going in the direction he is facing, and can hit the opponents. the potato would hit them up and the shark would spike if you hit them in the air with it.

his nutral+B would be like roys. A hand appears over him and he catches the stick like in the game, but then he holds it above his head and it gets stronger and stronger until he throws it forward.

these are just random ideas, but wario is the one im most excited about from the trailer.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
endah said:
I hope wario has some moves based on the microminigames series.
these are from the GBA one
down+b= when you have to land him on the banana shaped floating device
his clothes would change to a speedo and a hair cap and he would fall really fast like yoshi or bowser's down b

his forward+b could be a big boxing punch like the first boss battle of WWMMG

his up+b could be a random of a shark or potato shooting from behind him and he jumps really high over it, as per recovery and the attack part would be that the shark or potato would continue going in the direction he is facing, and can hit the opponents. the potato would hit them up and the shark would spike if you hit them in the air with it.

his nutral+B would be like roys. A hand appears over him and he catches the stick like in the game, but then he holds it above his head and it gets stronger and stronger until he throws it forward.

these are just random ideas, but wario is the one im most excited about from the trailer.
wario has so many moves to choose from because he was in the adventure mario games too plus the sports plus his on mini game series that is what makes him different and original and cooly cool!

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I think his side B or dash attack will be his signature ramming. And I think his Wario-Man costume will be selectable, just for kicks.

Mario52

Smash Rookie
for his specials he might throw (less potent) bob-ombs, plus his farting move, and he will probably have some strong punch or something. his up+b move may be similar to marios, or some unique move.

I hope that waluigi is in this game. they have mario, luigi, and wario, so they should put waluigi in also.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Mario52 said:
I hope that waluigi is in this game. they have mario, luigi, and wario, so they should put waluigi in also.
Yeah, it would be kinda neat, but what could he do? He's only been in Mario sports games. His A smash attack can be hitting you with a tennis racket.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
primusfan said:
Yeah, it would be kinda neat, but what could he do? He's only been in Mario sports games. His A smash attack can be hitting you with a tennis racket.
but in official artwork he is often depicted holding a piranah plant in a pot so he could use that and he is skinny and tall so i assume that he's fast and light and we need to finish off the set.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I would like it if one of his super-moves was to take out a gameboy with a wario ware twisted cartridge, and he turns the stage upside-down. that would be awesome.
wario is very unique being that he is a video game character, who MAKES games.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Wario was my favourite from the trailer, along with Metaknight, he's so awesome, just look at his perfect teeth.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Sorry to burst your bubble, but having Wario in his Wario Ware outfit has pretty much snuffed out any chances that Waluigi might have had. The only way he could have gotten in is by hitching a ride with Wario, but since Waluigi isn't in Wario Ware, he's most likely not going to appear. If Wario brings anyone along, it'll be 9-Volt, Mona, or some other Wario Ware employee.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
**** right w00t for Wario. I'm REALLY hoping Wario will be the first ever heavyweight with a high tier position.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
I'm sorry for the double post, but this thread needs a serious bump. It annoys me how little attention Wario has been getting. The Metaknight thread has been dominating the "confirmed character discussion threads". Wario needs more love. He is by far the coolest character in Super Smash Bros as of now. I do wish they'd release more screenshots of him. I'd like to see some moves.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Hmmm...I dunno. Wario's pretty cool. I personally think the only character who could beat him in coolness is Skull Kid, but that's just me. :)

Wario FTW! You people seriously don't know how much I'm looking forward to playing Wario.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Gotta admit I dun care to much for Wario - But he's already in, so more power to him...

BTW How is Wario cooler than Pit, Snake, Metaknight, Zamus, Link, or the dual hadoken blasting beast that is Mario?

Top Bottom