• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario fan club

paralasalud

Smash Ace
a grenade and but im wonderin what the potential for his chopper
yeah i wonder how effective it is and if ramming into people does heavy damage. i think the priority of it might be more for movement and getting over to your opponent more quickly, probably to edgeguard. i don't think it'll be used much for damage, but i'm just speculating.

ColossalSmurf

Smash Rookie
" Wario's numba one!" I like the idea that his basic special is the big mouth bite. It would be cool if it does decent dammage when he bites you then the enemy gets a temporary slow down.. or some negative effect for having Stink breath on them. I also think his Chopper is pretty awesome and would be great if the more momentum you pick up the more dammage it can do, or if it has good knock back. I'm with paralasalud, I'm real excited to play as Wario, best character ever.

Smash Ace
true. Wario FTW.

Wario Waft is going to be a scream.

Wario Chopper on Bridge of Eldin is going to be pure epic win.

=2007=

headbusa

Smash Cadet
wario is honostly one of the toons im looking most forward too...

on a side note anyone notice him in the background of the imaginationland evil characters in the background of this weeks southpark?

i lold

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I hope we get his final smash sometime soon, how Wario will play really interests me. He's one of the characters I'm really looking forward to experimenting with.

His pink nose worries me though.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Wario does rock. I have no plans to main him or even use him a lot but.... He still rocks.

Wario = funny, outgoing, crazy moveset

His taunts will probably be full of win.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I probably will main Wario, AFTER King Dedede, of course.

Wario was one of the characters I really wanted in SSB, so it's only natural.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
" Wario's numba one!" I like the idea that his basic special is the big mouth bite. It would be cool if it does decent dammage when he bites you then the enemy gets a temporary slow down.. or some negative effect for having Stink breath on them. I also think his Chopper is pretty awesome and would be great if the more momentum you pick up the more dammage it can do, or if it has good knock back. I'm with paralasalud, I'm real excited to play as Wario, best character ever.
he is one of the greatest additions i think to the roster he needed to be in there i couldnt believe it when i first saw the trailer and saw him on the chopper and its cool that they have it as a move and you can pick the chopper up

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
the problem with the warioware costume is now people think other warioware characters can be in meanwhile most of the time you hardley ever see the character let alone control him/her also now they gave him moves like farting and motorcycle while id much rather a moveset based off wario land and wario world also the game could be zelda ware and it wouldnt make a difference seeing as the whole game is random little mini-games so in reality the hand thats in the games and picks noses and stuff has more importance to any character in wario-ware (other than warioware)

Panda_Convoy

Smash Rookie
I'm a huge Wario Fan here, and I'm glad to see they went with the much cooler Wario Ware costume. At this point there's not one Wario update I haven't absolutely loved. His moves are fantastic, his Final Smash is perfect. I absolutely love his stage. I was hoping it would be something like that but I wasn't sure they'd actually pull it off... looks like I was thankfully wrong. Also, Ashley's Theme was a great track and Twisted and now it is infinitely better as the jazzed up remix for Brawl. I cannot wait.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Wario looks cool in his Warioware outfit. It's good to see Mario's anti-ego in Brawl. I thought his FS could've been better, but his moveset is alright with me.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Wario is one of my absolute favorite Mario characters. He is a "I don't take no for an answer!" type of person that wants to be better(and wealthier) than anyone else.:cool: Plus, he can easily rough up armies of villains despite being bulkier than Mario. Granted, I sort of wish he had his look from the Mario games, but the one has is good enough I suppose.

Fortunately, he has conserved his trademark "Shoulder Bash" attack and seems to have a hilarious moveset, from what I have seen.:lol: Hopefully, he will use some of his Wild Moves from Wario World as his throws(piledriver and Wild Swing-Ding, to be specific). He was at his best in that game, even though it was short.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Wario is awesome. I think he will be the funnest character to play as. :chuckle:

Top Bottom