• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's New Brawl Videos! Check them out, and don't forget to subscribe!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
We've put some more time into our favorite characters, and have the upped skill to prove it.

We have (Currently) 55 subscribers, and I haven't even posted a link yet. I hope that can give you some incentive to at least click this link, and check out some of the fastest, and most intense brawl matches to date!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmbrandon

People who say dash-dancing in this game is not important, make sure you watch me vs Inui.

A few things to remember:

• I am Diem.
  • Space is Ether.
  • Edd is Ninja Edd
  • Ryoko, Jdel, Inui, Eazy, Keitaro, Yes!, and Retro are guests, and are not currently Members of Montage!

I really hope you guys enjoy these vids!

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
The guy playing Sonic seemed like he had just picked up the character. Oh well... somebody put some time into him, because he seems like he has potential.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Haha.

Good stuff guys. Of course I gotta keep my eye on this thread.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good stuff. Nice combos too. :)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
My Zamus is prolly the best of the bunch, but sadly, shes not what she should be. You'll see some nasty *** lucas, snkae, pit, and ike tomorrow. Oh, and my Falco.

<3 lucas.

Edit: And Rob. And the 2v2s. yayuhz

SmashNewb

Smash Rookie
These videos are great! They were just what I was looking for... I don't care what characters I just need to see some 1 vs 1. Keep up the good work, you guys look pro already lol, btw, that falco forward smash looks pretty deadly :laugh:

True Fool

Smash Ace
T_T if the game came out when it was supposed to, or even feb 9th, I wouldn't get the feeling that I'm going to be a bit behind.

Good videos by the way, in both quality and player ability.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm about...35 hours logged, with the game running about 68. It's weird, but fantastic. I actually found out two new advanced techs, and some pit combos after these vids were made. Next time!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo we had so much fun playing this game last night! Kol at keitaro playing marth allll night, but then figuring out his falco was BEAST and stayin on him! Dmbrandon and ur crew ur allmad good, but come april may we need to do a crew battle lol!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Crew battles ftw. It's so on! :D

And Space's Snake is toooo good. When you play the game, and try him, you're going to lose your mind on how terrible snake is. It's nuts. :D

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Can't wait to see one of you guys take a crack at Ike, you've got some good skills.

It's funny how you could immediately tell you guys were a Melee crew from watching the videos: Marth, Sheik and space animals on FD with Timed Stocks. :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Stop bashing the sonic player u Fuhcking dummies. He JUST picked up the character and sonic is not easy 2 use. That sonic is also the falco player who was ****** so jus stfu. We recorded these vids while having fun, not with the intention to impress ur nutasses. So if he was trying to figure things out or not going crazy oh well ...first time playing..wow

Wolfgar

Smash Rookie
It was his first time playing Sonic..

Can one of you try Pikachu out for me?
Want to see what his full potential is with a pro. *-*

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
hey some class vids there lucas looks to have some potential but i was wondering any chance of some vids of characters like DK, DDD, Ice Climbers ect. I know yous want to use the people you owned with from Melee but just to see what they play like also is Falco really clonish or Luigi-fied

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Good **** to my TSA brethren.

I have a request as well.

Would you guys be willing to do Metaknight vs Marth?

I would appreciate that very much.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Also people on Shoryuken.com were impressed wtih these vids. Best ones they have seen they all agreed. But one of them had a question. So, here it is.

Are you guys playing on a handicap because your fights are much shorter and you are killing peoplemuch sooner then in other matches on the internet.

I personally told them that it's just cuz you guys play smart, and abuse the high knockbacks moves to get kills, but please give me confirmation of this ok?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Can't wait to see the Wolf vs Pit match go up. Epic match was epic.

Also people on Shoryuken.com were impressed wtih these vids. Best ones they have seen they all agreed. But one of them had a question. So, here it is.

Are you guys playing on a handicap because your fights are much shorter and you are killing peoplemuch sooner then in other matches on the internet.

I personally told them that it's just cuz you guys play smart, and abuse the high knockbacks moves to get kills, but please give me confirmation of this ok?
No handicaps were used at all.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
No there is no handicap. As we all know it takes much longer to kill in brawl so we changed the stock to a 3 count. Im assuming the other vids online have 4? Well yea we just took a stock off because the fights take forever!

As for the metaknight vs marth, I think dmbrandon and Keitaro did that on castle seige and recorded it so...maybe it will be put up. Metaknight is a combo beast and racks up sooo much damage but wow this dude can not kill AT ALL. A team of ike and metaknight would be beast!

Adi

Smash Lord
Nice Falco, just a question, can the uptilt be used as an analgous replacement to shine (in Melee) to form combos?

Top Bottom