• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Welcome to War of the clubs, here we will tell the battle of that has been going for some time now, I will update once-twice a week, most of the clubs will be mentioned and accounted for...

Before anyone flames or something, In this comic im not prefering nor am I giving any clubs minus the main stars clubs any speacial treatment of any kind, I wont humiliate any clubs *coughminuswaluigiansonceortwicecough* or anything like that, yet some clubs will have more spotlight than others, I cant avoid that....

also not 100% of the story is real, Ill try and stay true to the story as much as possible to please everyone, but at the same time adding some extra action of such so all can enjoy... so enjoy and again welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issue 12:

Thanx for the patience, brawls too good as u all know, and well had less time for these things...

That there is the symbol of light, just a heads up, more kickass action soon!

RNDM

Issue 1: It's a Lion and it's huge!!

U probably wont get the title unless u've been keeping an eye on the movie since the 1st trailer, anyway thats the monster, drawed it the best I could, and the best I could remembered the thing, turn out ok IMO :p

btw didnt add shading, since the shadow of the monster is covering us up, thats an excuse for my lazyness XD

When I saw the movie at 1st I tought,after seeing whats actually the tail, to be a giant octopus, then I saw his legs and tought to be a crab, but then I saw his long neck, at this moment I coulnt stop thinking WTF IS THAT?! and at the end, it seemed it had frog features as well, but after seeing him completely, it looked like a wingless freaky dragon... and rey likes dragons, thus this comic came into mind XD

Other:

The ridley elites!

Archive:
Issue 0
Issue 1
Issue 2
Issue 3
Issue 4
Issue 5
Issue 6
Issue 7
Issue 8
Issue 9
Issue 10
Issue 11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profiles:

Patinator! I like how he turned out, I didnt add shading to his cape, since well Ive never added shade to a cape before, and everytime I added it it looked wrong, so I left it as it is, I also added some detail on his jacket, something he didnt see on the sketch I sent him... his final smash will come out soon...

Oh and I have dubbed that the official SWS logo... for now...

Archive:
Stryks
Stryks final smash

Characters:

Legolastom:
Legolastom, a common member in brawl character discussion and the artwork emporium. He is part of a few character clubs, most notably the Robot master brigade (And before it evolved) R.I.D.L.E.Y. He is also a founder of the RMB and has had (Still has) a sprite comic on the site. He fell in the great war of R.I.D.L.E.Y. some time in November and all his accounts combined have a post count of OVER SIX THOUUUUSSSAAAANNNDD!!! *Ahem*

Abilities: Super strength, Assault Blaster

Red Darkstar Kirby:
Enigmatic founder of P2W, RDK has been a member of many organizations, includingf Club R.I.D.L.E.Y., the S.S.S., and is the founder of the Bomb Squad. He is also the leader of raid operations on enemy threads such as the Geno thread and the Ashley thread

Abilities: Double laser, Down Air drill spike, combination of both

Gypsy Lee:
Lieutenant General Asskicker of the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Special Forces unit (codename: Ridley Elite)

Blood Type: O
Height: 6 ft 0 in
Weight: 153

"Ruhm zu den söhnen des Drache! Halgen Ridley!"

Abilities: Endless array of weaponry

Shuma:
Shuma is one of the senior members of the now dead RIDLEY club. After the massive kamicase attack done by Gypsy, Lego and Grim, Shuma left the club, he later joined the Dark Samus Club.

Abilities: Shoop da Whoop and Plasma Cannon, Death Shinespark (name of the running ability frommetroid, I think thats its name anyway XD)

The Grim Lizard

Abilities: Shadow teleportation, Death Scythe

Reyairia:

Laid-back Reyairia only joined the club after the Ridley threads were permanently closed, so she is rather unknown as part of it. She doesn't seem to take anything on SWF very seriously, and she likes to tease the members to the point of borderline trolling. She also holds no real opinions on about Brawl, except for one; Ridley has to be in the roster. Reyairia has a general happy-go-lucky demeanor, but she does have an association with dragons for a reason...

Abilities: Firebreath, flight, tail strike, Cat claws

Paramoreriot:
ParamoreRiot is a member of RIDLEY and WoR, member of P2W and founder of The Organization. He loves music, especially Paramore. ROYAL RAINBOW!

Abilities: Royal Rainbow, Master Keyblade, katamari bombs

DemonCaterpie:
Demoncaterpie is a college student who dreams of becoming a famous writer/filmmaker/musician. He joined Smashboards in 2004 after a humiliating loss to Manacloud (which he probably doesn't remember). He became proficient with Pichu, Pikachu, and Shiek, but never came close to Pro. Demoncaterpie rarely visits the Brawl or Melee forums, but still sticks by the Arts and Entertainment section to gives his two bits about movies, art, and literature. Sometimes he'll enter a WWYP contest, when he's not feeling lazy. Demon believes that every character deserves a spot in Brawl, no matter how ridiculous their chances may be (yes, that means Waluigi too). Whatever the outcome, demoncaterpie will still be getting Brawl opening day, and he'll still love it!
Also Demon would ****e his pants if Vivi was in Brawl

BlueBomber22:
BB22 is the humble leader of RMB. He is honored that his peers have chosen him to represent their most beloved video character, Mega Man. He vows to support the inclusion of Mega Man in Brawl to the glorius end! Mega Man fans unite!

Abilties: Flight, RMB blaster

Chaos_Leader:
One of the most senior of the Founding Five of the StarWolf Squadron, He’s been a supporter of Wolf since before the Clubs even existed. Despite his meager postcount he has some of the more intelligent posts on the forum. When in an argument he’s cold and calculating, he doesn’t flame, but rather extinguishes flames with mountains of researched information, logic and reasoning (and sometimes math) until all that’s left of the other side’s argument is a patch of hot air; one may as well be trying to burn a brick wall.

Abilities: Death claw, Wolfen Omega

Elysium:
Elysium is the founding member of The **** Staff. Despite all of the unbelievers looking down to Krystal and her supporters, Elysium has formed a group of strong Krystal supporters to stand up for their favorite furry space vixen. Elysium hopes for Krystal in her Star Fox Adventures look, but more importantly feels that Krystal must have her Staff from SFA.

Abilities: Krystal Staff, Staff beams

Lord_Deathborne:
Co-founder of the Bomb Squad and Second-in-Command, Lord_Deathborne is a seasoned gamer that got his start back in the early days of the SNES. Obviously a staunch advocate for Bomberman to be featured in Brawl, but being the old school gamer that he is also strongly supports Mega Man (just not quite as much) and ardently discourages flaming against either character over whether one should get in over the other.

Abilities: Bomb spawning, multiple bomb types

PsychoIncarnate:
Co-founder of the Geno Alliance, currently attending college and started games back in the NES days...Favorite game was Super Mario Bros 3, the first game he ever beat.

Abilities: Geno beam, Wrap attack, Geno whirl 9999

SonicMario:
The Sole founder of the S.S.S. is amazingly young (15) for a Club that has attracted Sonic fans that superioritize him in age. He is a usually calm person, and before Sonic was confirmed always had the confidence that his favorite 3rd party character would make it in. Even trying his best to stop negativity in the Official Sonic thread. Despite knowledge on the S.S.S. VS R.I.D.L.E.Y. war, SonicMario was never truly involved. In fact, he did not do much against R.I.D.L.E.Y. Even as a founder, he was almost like an innocent bystander.

Abilities: Sonic speed, fireball dash

The Wrath Of Koarin

abilities: He can throw bombs... or something (XD)

NOTE: For those that have appeared in the comic, I ask for his own personal profile, so I can add it with the pic, also, once I show more members, ill order the members by club...

Questions will be answered, unless I get a hell lot of them, then I will answer most of them XD...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sweet! It's back. I hoped you would go to the Artwork emporium this time. I don't think the mods thought it would be good for Character Discussion. But too bad IsmaR got banned, she won't be able to talk with you on the comic.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah, at least she can Pm rite??

anyway u try and spread the word that the comic is over here, ill start coloring (already drawned, not colored) the rest of the issues later today...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Sweet! I'm in the comic! Thanks Stryks!

This is gonna be epic, I can feel it! Just be sure to watch your grammar Stryks.

But besides that, great work! I promise to be neutral to everyone, except for perhaps A.S.H.L.E.Y. (actually it's more just Krystal. He/She knows what he/she did:chuckle:).

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Hey Demon whats up with your comic series? Is it coming? Anyways great job on getting the narrator role XD now your guaranteed to be in every issue XD

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Hey Demon whats up with your comic series? Is it coming? Anyways great job on getting the narrator role XD now your guaranteed to be in every issue XD
This is Lego, isn't it?:laugh:

Yeah, it's coming in some form. I might end up making a flash movie out of it, or just sticking with the comic. Either way, it's going to happen.

And thanks XD (that's the first time I've ever posted XD:)). Narration's what I do best!

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
You are a smash writer after all. But... what happens when Demoncaterpie evolves!?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey stryks, you should totally come back to the haven.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey stryks, you should totally come back to the haven.
Hahaha Nah, Im ok here at SWF... I just can co exist in 2 forums lol even the mexican smashboards, anyway I may stop by, this is art (kinda) so I guess it could go in the heaven rite??

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
This makes no sense to be on the artwork emporium board. Sorry but this has to be closed.

PM whoever it is in charge of the Forum Games to see if it actually fits in there, because honestly I don't know if it does.

But it certainly doesn't belong here.

stop posting please

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you're just going to write out what they do, then I'd assume it belongs in the Creative Minds room. Because I don't see this as really being a game, as there's nothing for anybody but you to do.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
This makes no sense to be on the artwork emporium board. Sorry but this has to be closed.

PM whoever it is in charge of the Forum Games to see if it actually fits in there, because honestly I don't know if it does.

But it certainly doesn't belong here.

stop posting please
Does it really matter? :ohwell: And even so, you don't have to be such a douchebag about it....

[on topic]

Seems interesting, Stryks. Looking forward to the next issue.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
@ Gimpy, this can pretty much be considered a comic, therefore it should be here.

@ Stryks: Add the Kamekians, K.Rool's character club, The Pikmen, ASHLEY *cringe*, and of course the god of all character clubs: Club RIDLEY

I'm also gonna start a Soar character club, so I guess you can add that later.

Stryks

Smash Hero
So what can It stay here?, I agree with demon, theres been plenty of drawn art/comics here in the artwork emporium and so far they havent been moved... so I dont see why this one should either...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish... this is a comic, a hand drawn comic. I don't see how its a game so please elaborate.

Fawriel

Smash Master
*looks around*

Comics rule. Woo yay.

So, erm, go Knights of the Drowned Kingdom! We are but a small squad, but we shall fight with all our might!

Stryks

Smash Hero
umm all I gotwhat about his profile,and something els ebut nothing important if I recall...

and KOTDK support WW link XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
I admit I aint a fan of sora, but I made a statement that I wont have any favorites in this comic or viceversa, and ill stick by with what I said...

So does this club have a name?

T-major

Smash Champion
this is going to be epic! I love how you depict the members as what their Avatar is! thats what I do most of the time.

you know what that means don't you? that Vesperview, Leader of the MMPMA (Claus club) will be a Mr. Saturn wearing a Claus helmet! also, it would be totally rockin' if you could make me a cameo in the comic; just because then there would be a jazz man in it!

looking forward to this!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sure, uve been part of the SWF community almost as long as I have, tough were DOES ur loyalty stand? cause theres gonna be only a few people who will be part of multiple clubs... MAYBE u can be on, but if not, which club u wanna be with...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey Stryks. Do you have a good estimate on how long this comic will be? Will it end a few days after the full roster is revealed after the japanese realease? In which the last issue shows which groups got their wishes and ones that did not?

Also , May I suggest you put a supposed date on which issues will be put on? And you edit it if you can not on a particular date and change it to the day or 2 after the original date.

saberhof

Smash Master
lol nice comic, i can see it now =O...

nice work on the drawings =)...ill be expecting some cool story soon =O

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ saber: Haha thanx man, glad u like XD

@ sonicmario: Theres just no way I can finish before brawl is released, BUT when they show the full roster, ill do a special comic or something...

yeah By next week Ill put on a schedule or something...

T-major

Smash Champion
Sure, uve been part of the SWF community almost as long as I have, tough were DOES ur loyalty stand? cause theres gonna be only a few people who will be part of multiple clubs... MAYBE u can be on, but if not, which club u wanna be with...
seriously? wow, I was half joking, but awesome that I can be in! *epic grin*

and I stand with the MMPMA; short for the Masked Man's Pigmask Army. the Claus support/fan club. he's my most supported character for brawl.

thanks a lot man!

you deserved that!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Okay. Thanks

But now I am worried that you will delay comics because of... technical errors. When really you just want to play Brawl lol

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Stryk's. Knights of the drowned kingdom (The name I came up with) should have its leader (Whoever that is) wearing dark blue armor (The same type of armor the Darknuts in WW wear except dark blue).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Leader is fawriel, and he pretty much give me an image on how he would like to look like, but aside from that I guess I can add something like that,tough Ill use green since, well, its a WW link club after all XD

@ tmajor: Haha Thanx XD

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Leader is fawriel, and he pretty much give me an image on how he would like to look like, but aside from that I guess I can add something like that,tough Ill use green since, well, its a WW link club after all XD

@ tmajor: Haha Thanx XD
True, but just use that armor for the general members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom