• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S. smashfest feat. noob testament, hozart, lambchops jan 11th

OTRU...

Smash Champion
S.O.S = Skrach, Otru and Sheermadness present:

Central FL peepz or anyone willing to drive to Orlando:

smashfest at my place on friday jan 11th

If you have any questions lemme know.

truuuu

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
If you hold these during the school year, I'm going to be able to make most of these. If not, than sorry to say that you guys will have to smash without me :p

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Cool but...

The theater room definately can't hold 50 people. Maybe 25 tops, which would still be really uncomfortable. There is probably more room in the apartment(if you allow people to play in the bedrooms), but you should still probably limit the amount of people. 30 people just isnt going to work.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
honestly i dunno the amount but i will ask, i was just estimating by logic, since last friday i had around 30 people in my living room, and the theater room is like 3 times the size of it, therefore 50 sounded pretty close to the amount, either case it will be str8, my apt is like right there anyways

dang ryan u r the most pesimistic person ive ever met!!

i highly doubt it will reach those numbers tho, we will see... lol gigs gets like around 50 people on average and this is just a mini tourney

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
joe, don't listen to ryan. you'll be fine. you have been before andyou will again. the theater room is fine.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Joe, you're hooking it up right now. How did you do on your final?

vericz

Smash Champion
Otru start an attendance list, that way its easier to see who's coming. You can mark down all of WATO. vericz, hiroshi, uuaa, zoro, ray. Also add Al and Nick.

Are you housing for ltec????

OTRU...

Smash Champion
im thinking about moving the date for this to the week after fc since i might be staying at exarchs place on friday, so i guess it will be changed unless more people are down to do it this week

vericz

Smash Champion
im thinking about moving the date for this to the week after fc since i might be staying at exarchs place on friday, so i guess it will be changed unless more people are down to do it this week
I'm down for this week, and so is the rest of wato. Try making an attendance list and if it hits 30-35+ you should really think about doing it.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
good idea, so yeah if attendance looks like 30 or more ill stay in orlando for friday night and then ride to gville sat morning, attendance list will be on the first post.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
its not letting me edit the first post so ill just post it here:

attendance list:
1-8. noob testament
9-14. wato
15. A-L
16. Crom
17. dark sonic
18. raistlin
19. gophar
20. ted boosley

Crom

Smash Journeyman
So are you having one this friday? The main post still says maybe. Me and a few others from my crew can probably make it to this

vericz

Smash Champion
If everyone is cool with it maybe you should start around 5 or 6. I'm available all day, so is danny and chris.

And are we staying at your place and driving in the morning or driving at night and staying at exarchs???

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
If I do make it, I'll also be bringing my brother. Not sure I will, though, since I like to get a good night's sleep before a big tourney. If I do come, though, I'll try to bring a full setup.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Just found out about this tourny because my n00b crew hasn't told me about it yet. I will, however, make it, which I see you already got me in the list, which is cool. I should be able to bring a setup if you need it.

Top Bottom