• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i dont play melee anymore, so i have no idea how good my fox is at this point, + at annoying matchups like yoshi, i just camp really really hard, which takes skill, and idk if i'm capable.

where as my sheik doesn't require THAT much tech skill the way i play

and yes i chaingrab.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Ummm...beating someone in a ditto still to me doesn't mean jack ****. KFC beat me in a DK ditto, do you think that he has a better DK than me? I don't know P, nothing personal, but i don't think you've proven yourself to be better than BTZO. Like i said, i don't know 100 percent who's better, but until you prove yourself, you can't really just go around saying you're better than him..My honest guess would be that BTZO is still better...yeah, you did better against me than he did, but thats just one matchup and you had the luxury of watching his mistakes and had the chance to learn from them. Just my personal opinion, BTZO > P UNTIL i'm proven wrong. Like i said, nothing personal
I don't care if people believe me or not, I'm just saying I personally think I'm better. I think it's the truth so I state it as such. Anyone welcome to think they're better than me should money match me :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sheik players are sheik players

play a real character like ice climbers

(oh crap, i main sheik in brawl :X)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I don't care if people believe me or not, I'm just saying I personally think I'm better. I think it's the truth so I state it as such. Anyone welcome to think they're better than me should money match me :)
i think im better

mm?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Zhu makes Melee a bad game to play.
This is getting kind of old lol.

Ironically, I'm going to use this post to ask if anyone else would like to MM my Falco. If I do get anymore MMs though, I'm gonna make all my MMs $2/$3, is that ok with you P / Park?

And I'm teaming with Lucky guys, hopefully we'll do well!

Can't wait to see everyone again!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
A hydro

u wanna team maybe??

unless some socal person wants to

team and meet my requirments

=D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'll MM ur sheik P =)

doc v sheik=fun
mexican is right, no one likes playing doc. but i'm really good at playing as gay as possible so hopefully you won't have any fun either.

mango, of course someone from socal wants to team (me). we've never teamed before ;)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey ummm

i guess lucky, u wanna MM, 1$(im on a budget son), jus cuz, i never played u before, and yea...........

i would ask mango to mm

but he won pound 3.

and uhhh doc vs dk is whack

doc vs sheik is extra whack

and...........

im whack.

LuCKy

Smash Master
sure waffle dude.....$1 is fine

how about you mexican $1 fine? or are you confident in 2 o.o

Miztik

Smash Master