• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol they need to make a follow up to flcl. pleaseeeee

i need more robots coming outta ppl's heads that can play baseball and have cool aerial battles with gibsons and flying v's.

Frames

DI
Uh i thought that "kuri kuri" was the sound effect for breast fondling, and that during the anime when Shigekuni is making bread he's referring to kuri kuri instead of furi kuri, which would explain the miscommunication, since i think furi kuri means like twisted chestnut or something.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
For longer "Japanized" English words, Japanese like to shorten it using the first 2 syllables of a word. For example. McDonald's would be said makudunarudu. To shorten it, they would say Makku. This applies only to proper nouns and stuff like that.
It's also the way they make contractions and portmanteaux for things that are more than one word. In English we usually take the first part of the first word and the last part of the second word and combine them, like an "information commercial" is an infomercial, but in Japanese they usually take the first part of each word. So a "family computer" or FAMIRII KONPYUUTAA is a FAMIKON (aka Famicom), and FURINTONIKKU KURIPPORU is FURIKURI.

LuCKy

Smash Master
well ive decided im not going......i have no money so give my spot to someone else kira......have fun guys lol

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
I think I'm going to end up playing more frisbee than Melee at Zhus

Because its too good. Concrete = skip throws.
yeaa boy, me and my brother used to play frisbee basketball on the 6' hoop by skipping it ahh good times
i knew smashers would play frisbee

and i dont really want to organize an ultimate game haha....just toss around...

BRING DISKS AND CUBES

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Last time I played ultimate frisbee, I ran / jumped to block the frisbee. I blocked the frisbee, but a guy ran into me while I was jumping. He kneed me in the balls really hard.

I can still feel it.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i was playing frisbee at the beach and i made an epic dive into the water and landed my glasses fell off and floated away....
float on float on

*dsf tear*

darkatma

Smash Hero
ultimate frisbee is really rampant here
like.
half naked fit men running around right outside every day playing ultimate frisbee
and half naked men playing beach volleyball on our sand pit.
etc.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
my boring rant

my dog is dumb

i played fetch with a frisbee with her(well i tried)

first id throw it, then she looked at me like i was ********

then she got the concept to go get it

so she fetches it, but she wouldnt give it back

then i threw it again

she fetched it and ran

then i had to go catch her

i wonder did i play a good roll as the happy kid, or the dog

.........prolly the dog

but yea enough of my ******** rant

Top Bottom