• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

Shroomed

Smash Master
you guys trying to hide a melee tourney from me? i'll most likely b there with the san pablonians, alan, the cheese, and maybe even ky

2 cubes 2 tvs =)

don't i have a MM match with 1 or 2 ppl from socal? i know mikehaze's bowser vs my mario yoshi's story for $100

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
FTA! i miss you dudes. i need to make a trip to stockton to hang out again. i might try to go if enough of my friends go i guess.

Shroomed

Smash Master
so far i'm MM replicate, and P, and i'll maybe even take on the monkey

now we can see if sheik really does **** mario P!!!!!

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Well, you DID beat ShadowBTZO. lul.
His inexperience against DK is why he lost. He kept attacking my shield and so i just light shielded. I'm pretty sure (not positive though) that ShadowBTZO is better than neighborhoodP and neighborhoodP almost beat me because all he did was grab. If BTZO grabbed a lot more instead of attacking, he would've ***** me. Just ask KFC, he doesn't even use sheik and he was ****** the **** out of me....and i don't know why i'm telling you guys all how to beat DK either btw. lol

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
His inexperience against DK is why he lost. He kept attacking my shield and so i just light shielded. I'm pretty sure (not positive though) that ShadowBTZO is better than neighborhoodP and neighborhoodP almost beat me because all he did was grab. If BTZO grabbed a lot more instead of attacking, he would've ***** me. Just ask KFC, he doesn't even use sheik and he was ****** the **** out of me....and i don't know why i'm telling you guys all how to beat DK either btw. lol
Well inexperience on matchups is a little plus for DK right? I mean who else plays a huge green monkey in NorCal?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Well inexperience on matchups is a little plus for DK right? I mean who else plays a huge green monkey in NorCal?
I think Lunin has a few times...he called his big green monkey Hulk though. lol

Btw....i saw somebody walking today at school and i was like "....is that...Zelgadis? ...no..wait...nope, that was a girl." haha. She had the same hair and height though...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
BTZO was a little better than me back then in norcal but i don't think he's close anymore. You're right, he played you horribly, I saw the tournament match and was shaking my head. Sheik's dash grab ***** DK as well.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
BTZO was a little better than me back then in norcal but i don't think he's close anymore. You're right, he played you horribly, I saw the tournament match and was shaking my head. Sheik's dash grab ***** DK as well.
No he is still better then you. He doesnt even need to play and he is still 5x better then u ^^.

Proof?

He beat SS a few times. You never played him EVER. If you did you probably got ***** =D.

Jking jking Jking.

But...

Seriously...

Btzo > P

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if he played me right now he'd lose. you can call that whatever you want; i call that me being better. it's nothing personal.

i'd be glad to money match him. and to money match you too, falcomist.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
if he played me right now he'd lose. you can call that whatever you want; i call that me being better. it's nothing personal.

You cant even call yourself better cause you never played Btzo before.

Also people should know I dont MM

MEXICAN

Smash Lord

Ummm...beating someone in a ditto still to me doesn't mean jack ****. KFC beat me in a DK ditto, do you think that he has a better DK than me? I don't know P, nothing personal, but i don't think you've proven yourself to be better than BTZO. Like i said, i don't know 100 percent who's better, but until you prove yourself, you can't really just go around saying you're better than him..My honest guess would be that BTZO is still better...yeah, you did better against me than he did, but thats just one matchup and you had the luxury of watching his mistakes and had the chance to learn from them. Just my personal opinion, BTZO > P UNTIL i'm proven wrong. Like i said, nothing personal

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
ROFL why the hell am I such a big topic in this thread? Especially because 1: I've talked to like 2 smashers in the past 6 months and 2: I don't even play anymore.

I'm going to be here just because I haven't seen anyone in a while. I neither want to prove how good I was/am nor do I want to start some ******** argument about who is better.

P: There is honestly no basis for you believing that you are better than me though. Putting any and all of my accomplishments aside, you've never even played me, so I have no idea where that's coming from. Like I said earlier though, I don't play smash anymore...and well you do, so maybe you are better than me now, which is fine by me haha :p

EDIT: I didn't CG in dittos mostly because the person I was playing agreed not to. Even if the Sheik did though I wouldn't do it just to prove that I can win without it haha

Park0o

Smash Ace
I'll mm you Park

I'll mm anyone with my Marth and Sheik as well
Are you sure you want to lose to a yoshi??

$5 Falco?
Of course, I'll donate!! :)

ooOOoo ill money match my fox vs anybodys char for 1 dollar (im too poor)

uhmmmmm and since im bored ill money match with my marth vs any char cept for peach... again 1 dollar!!!
Hey, long time no see man. I'll MM you for sure. $.0001 thouhgt

Don't forget about DarkMike...

I'll mm people....and don't worry, i'm not that good, i use DK
I'll money match you too. zelda dittos, just cuz our low tiers are just too good.

So who wants to money match a big green monkey?
me
-raises hand-

probably with my marth as well
Mexican is too good.

so far i'm MM replicate, and P, and i'll maybe even take on the monkey

now we can see if sheik really does **** mario P!!!!!
I'll MM you too

LOL they don't listen fool.

Central valley. *cough*Modesto*cough*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well

its like

i dont really hate chaingrabing

because u shouldnt of got grabed

but in friendlies

its kinda like u dont wanna try so hard

then theirs little mike chaingrabing u then its

like sigh

Top Bottom