• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

JDM

Smash Champion
Got lost. Bro didn't want to take me back to get directions cause he didn't want to waste gas.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
whoa what, ayanami rei is going to this tourny?

i'd tap that, even if she is just a dami puragu

LuCKy

Smash Master
anyone driving from socal that i could ride with? and maybe one other person?..if not just me is cool lol

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'm definitely going to this. I'll talk to Justin/Pocky about a ride or I'll take caltrain.
If I take caltrain... can you pick me up Zhulian?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
wut Zhulian cant drive. Even if he can (not sure if you ever took your drivers test yet), I dont think he has a car to utilize it.
I have a car. Going to get license before tourny. Only problem is I don't think parents will let me drive.

We'll just have to see about that.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hey guys, i may be driving up to norcal for axis. I would be staying sunday although I'm not gonig to this, I will be around til sunday night or monday morning so if anyone wants to carpool to axis and back let me know. I'm only going to do it if i can get a full car and I want to know within the next 2-3 days so if I don't get enough, I can buy my plane ticket.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Zhu in that case, heres the route, which should be correct.

1) Turn out left onto Flora Vista
2) Right on El Camino
3) Right on Kiely Blvd.
4) Right on Homestead Rd.
5) Right on Quince Ave, where they will ask you to park next to a curb.
6) Left Brookdale, Right on Pomeroy (or something)
7) then I think left on Granada and right on Flora Vista, and youre done

I think when I finished, there was an Indian man next to me, which the tester telling him soemthing, possibly meaning he didnt pass. lol. Good luck though.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ooOOoo ill money match my fox vs anybodys char for 1 dollar (im too poor)

uhmmmmm and since im bored ill money match with my marth vs any char cept for peach... again 1 dollar!!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol pretty sure mango might come but either way im looking forward to playing him if i do get the chance to go :D

Top Bottom