• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

MDK00

Smash Ace
yah i wanna see some vids. a new champion needs to arise and cause an upset. things get borin when its the same ol winners.

but im guessin it'll probably end up bein
JL > ambrose > kingace > minus > millar > etc etc etc...

(if percon plays then percon 2nd the list follows...) although i think in due time minus will become better then kingace, simply due to their potential in skill lol

jus my opinion tho...

D

Deleted member

1. KingAce - MetaKnight

2. Niko K - Peach

3. Minus - Falco

Believe it.

D

Deleted member

That's real, Niko knocked out JL, me, Runawayfire, and Ambrose. KingAce won 3-2 in grand finals.

MDK00

Smash Ace
hahahahahaha niko muh'**** Kay b!tches whoooo! lol siiiick. please tell me all the gta players played proper tho, cuz this mite be sum disease they picked up where they go to niagara and crap out lol.

yo niko when u see this add me up on msn holla_back_yall@hotmail.com

MDK00

Smash Ace
yup i taught niko everything he knows. everything from spamming to blocking =)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Here are the results:

Singles:
1: KingAce
2: NikoK
3: Minus
4: JL
5: Wolfblade
5: Ambrose
7: KC
7: [wt]Bug
9: Pyrenight
9: Er!x
9: DeLoRtEd1
9: Switchblade
13: GI
13: Lawlb0t
13: 4:00
13: Pastaboy

Doubles Results:

1: Grenado Spam (Percon and Kingace) ($56.00)
2: Asian Sensation (Brose and JL) ($16.00)
3: Whatever you want (Bug and Pastaboy) ($8.00)
4: Double Edge (Wolfblade and Switchblade)
5: Twin Towers (DeLoRtEd1 and Minus)
5: Da Chronic (KC and Lawlb0t)
7: Game and Crotch (Niko and kevin)
7: Jitz (4:00 and Gi\)

Niko_K

Smash Master
4:00 is Maxes little brother haha. Shoutouts later on, I'm extremely stoned right now. GG's guys, and see you again at GOML ;)

Percon

Smash Lord
OH MY GOD

WHO THE **** IS 4 OCLOCK

LOLLLL!!

4:00 is my herooooo!!!
Hahahaha

That's my brother :p He entered singles even in my absence.

And mini-shouts, since I didn't stay the whole time:

Niko: Good ****. You really came through today. You're pretty crazy lol.

Minus: Nice Falco man. Good job placing as well.

Delorted: Haha, random dittos were too fun. Too many good moments. Double knee WTF?

JL: Too bad you'll miss next weekend... I'll send you a postcard.

Ambrose: G&W is cool. I bet you'll be playing ROB next week. :p You're always changing.

Switchblade: Nice meeting you, I'll play you next time.

Wolfblade: Siiiiick. Nice placing fifth. I have high hopes.

KingAce: We're awesome. Also congrats on first place finish.

Jarred: Niiiice man. You're making your way up there. Can't wait to see how you two do next weekend.

Miller: WTF where were you?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
GGs everyone. I got wrecked in singles, the competition was rough.needs moar prac. lol.

Congrats to KingAce, Niko, Minus and Max. Hope everyone had a chill time.

sleep time -.-

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
We recorded a lot of vids.... some of the matches were sooooo close ( Me vs Kingace, Me vs Niko)..... lol

I lost to Niko and then immediately got punched in the eye by accident. Way to add injury to insult hahaha.

Amazing tournament.... FAAAALCOOOOOOOO and shoutouts to come.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I didn't actually bust out Falco vs Niko...... I dont know why I didn't just take him to FD and laser spammed the last match, oh well no johns though.

LOL When we were in Ottawa Niko was still like " Only in Niagara!"

J.L

Smash Ace
I still have a lot to learn about certain matchups against wario. Im glad I had trouble against your falco nate, its something i should work on before we go to the US.

Anyway good **** Niko, I have no idea how you did it, but I guess the vids will show. You were on fire that night. Lets see if you can pull it off again ;)

Man as I said,

Nate has won a tourney, Kingace has won one, Ambrose one, GK, Percon and myself.

Who is next!!!?!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I still have a lot to learn about certain matchups against wario. Im glad I had trouble against your falco nate, its something i should work on before we go to the US.

Anyway good **** Niko, I have no idea how you did it, but I guess the vids will show. You were on fire that night. Lets see if you can pull it off again ;)

Man as I said,

Nate has won a tourney, Kingace has won one, Ambrose one, GK, Percon and myself.

Who is next!!!?!
Me!

Okay I have no chance. But placing moderately high is fun :)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ankoku...

Singles:
1: KingAce (MK/Snake)
2: NikoK (Peach)
3: Minus(Falco/MK)
4: JL(Wario/Snake/MK)
5: Wolfblade(Lucario/Pikachu)
5: Ambrose(GaW/Snake/MK)
7: KC(Luigi/Snake)
7: [wt]Bug(GaW)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

4:00: Man, You have gotten so much better. I'm gunna start taking you more seriously, keep playing and I can see you becoming a big contender as time passes. Good stuff.

DeLoRtEd1: Good Games man. I was watching your peach and took some stuff from you. You have an insane peach. Hope to fight you in a set again sometime. Repping the Peach!

Switchblade: Melee friendlies before the tournament were awesome. Hope I get to play you in a tournament set soon. I'll try to come out to the alphamale tournaments more often. Sweet rob too!

Bug: I can barely see your eyes! Blazin sesh was siiick and you're GaW is pretty nuke as well. Good job in doubles man, that was such jokes!

Ambrose: GG's man. Our matches were so ****ing close. My heart was literally pounding through my chest. See you at GOML.

JL: I don't know what it is man. But this is two tournament sets in a row ;) Maybe third time is a charm? haha j/k you're sick dude. Guess the snake just wasn't enough. GG's man and hope I get to play with you again soon.

Pastaboy: Man, you really impressed me yesterday. What you were doing with those glide tossing bananas on Ambrose was just silly and insane. Keep up the good work man. Everyone really acknowledged your skill yesterday.

Wolfblade; I didn't get to play you again :p Good job battling through losers. Wouldve been intense if you had beaten JL, but we all know you can't do that right? haha j/k

ER!X: I don't know if you're actually leaving, but man you gotta stop taking things so emotionally. You win some you lose some. When I first started playing melee I never won a thing, never made it past pools, never took stocks off some people. Just chill out and focus on your game more than what your missing. You have huge potential so don't throw it away, though it's your choice.

Pyrenight: I don't know how you beat me but you did it :p Oh wait, I used wario the entier set ;) /johns . Your falco is pretty **** slick now. Kevin combo? ROFL. I think playing you made me realize a lot of my bad habits early in the bracket, which was a good thing (rolling the same way, and recovering the same way) GG's man. Wreck at GOML.

Minus: Wheres the falco I was supposed to cry about? Sounds like you were a bit intimidated and went MK. I'm actually really surprised I managed to take you, banning luigi's is always a good idea for MK now xD. I don't think I shouldve gone halberd but I came back in the end. Looks like you might need to take out the deathly laser bird next time. See you at GOML. Amazing matches. We definitely need a Bo5 MM ;)

GI: Wow dude. Just wow. You did really **** pro. Don't be bummed about your bracket placement, you had it really rough (JL then wolfblade). You have improved massively since the last time I had seen you. Keep it up and you are gunna be up there in no time. Play as many people as possible at GOML. It helps a lot.

Lawlbot: I didnt see much of you. GG's

KingAce: **** dude, that spammy metaknight is just WAY too much for me....FOR NOW. Now that I have the basic jist of how to handle MK I think you're next ;). The matches we had were insane and I think I couldve taken you to another set, but you held strong to the end and thats what won you first place. Climb up the PR. See you at GOML, for my revenge?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey Jared! Add me on msn or something (superbrotha at hotmail) if you'll be uploading the vids cause I got lots of good music for my matches!

Top Bottom