• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The list looks really accurate, 3-4 and 5-6 are really close, but I think the right call was made on both for now. :) PA's too good, but Nj's better ooooo i went there (j/k xD)

Actually PA owns us, cause you guys stole reik/lk and m2k is like on the verge of quitting cause mow apparently owned his controller on accident. :(
wow his controller was the same before i touched it, except i actually fixed his r button. if it's getting significantly worse in a matter of days, it's him ruining his controller, not me.

I wish someone besides me built controllers so I could explain this to someone who understood anything.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh I didn't know mow, was going off what m2k told me, nor was I blaming you I don't care either way, and I said on "accident".

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol Remember when I 3-stocked you while facing the side of the TV using only the knee? <3
yes that was a fun match (note to self: no johns, no johns, no johns... lol)
although earlier I was doing pretty nice against you. my samus is almost as good as ur marth lol

Renth

Smash Hero
WTF @ your sig Renth. Get your own trademark, lol. Plus you're using Linguini's current avatar too XD
lol i like the avatar so bite me and isn't there like a million people on these forums? avatars are sure to repeat somewhere

and i play the sexiest ganon ever (combo wise) period.

xyt

Smash Lord
wow his controller was the same before i touched it, except i actually fixed his r button. if it's getting significantly worse in a matter of days, it's him ruining his controller, not me.

I wish someone besides me built controllers so I could explain this to someone who understood anything.
Swift knows a thing or two about controllers : D
he's the controller guy in pgh : D hehe

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

mow i build controllers. I built m2ks new controller(that i just sent him >_>) i think i may be @ sru this weekend. i would like u to show me some stuff about joystick sensitivity, if u dont mind.

and wtf do i order the euro pearl one.

Velocity

Smash Lord

I do that now , I rebuilt mine and it is absolutley incredibly amazingly perfectly broken in.

Magus420

Smash Master
My controller consists of my favorite parts from like 3-4 different controllers. The control stick analog mechanism is actually from one of the c-sticks, lol.

Speaking of which. Anyone know a reliable type/model/whatever of controllers that have the screw in analogs, and not the soldered and enclosed in a metal covering analogs? I only have seen 2, and they're nice since you can easily swap the device with others like it as well as their c-sticks to get the best one or if they start to get old and need replacing. They're also easily recalibrated direction-wise by rotating them before tightening the screws, and you can adjust them to allow diagonal jab cancelling.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
My controller consists of my favorite parts from like 3-4 different controllers. The control stick analog mechanism is actually from one of the c-sticks, lol.

Speaking of which. Anyone know a reliable type/model/whatever of controllers that have the screw in analogs, and not the soldered and enclosed in a metal covering analogs? I only have seen 2, and they're nice since you can easily swap the device with others like it as well as their c-sticks to get the best one or if they start to get old and need replacing. They're also easily recalibrated direction-wise by rotating them before tightening the screws, and you can adjust them to allow diagonal jab cancelling.
i believe the silvers have what u need, them and orange. dont buy any indigo tho, the last few ive seen have the metal enclosure. and with black i dunno but ur best imo is orange/silver.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
What are the benefits of building/moding/whatever your own controller. I always thought it was just for better response on your stick and probably more loose

takieddine

Smash Master
there was a thread a while back with step by step details of how to paint them at least...,

im not sure about modding for sensitivity, etc.. but there should be with enough good research.

marthanoob

Smash Journeyman
Name: Sri V
AIM: khouldstare
E-mail: just private message me here
Montgomery County, PA
North Wales

since there aren't much players around this area, I am not in a crew. if anyone wants to start a crew in montgomery county i will definitely join, but i am in high school and restricted for time.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Philadelphia County

School: AJHS(Abington Jr. High School)

Hell yea B-ington Pride. I went there, graduated 2005. **** you're a young blood for being in junior high though. I live near the Roslyn School if you know where that is. You should host a tournament at the junior high, I would definetly attend.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Finally, with such a large state, it is very likely that some people have never even been at the same tournament, much less played each other, so the panelists will have to simply make their best judgment on who in the panel should be ranked the highest.
Didn't think I'd find this reading through the rankings' justifications. Finally, something in this finder that's true.

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
For the sake of archives...

here are the rankings as of 10/31/07

1. Cactuar
2. LordKnight
3. Velocity
4. Swiftbass
5. Pakman
6. Scar
7. Renth
8. pockyD
9. Wesley
10. El_Komosutro

pockyD

Smash Legend
finally got around to the updates... someone else should do them =[

Philadelphia County

Matt :>MZ<: (Mantled-Zeal)
E-Mail: Lilmatty1212@msn.com
AIM: Xzax1337
Cell: 267-626-6355
House phone: 215-379-2473
1005 Burke st. Rockledge,P.A.
School: AJHS(Abington Jr. High School)
You posted twice, with two different sets of information

confusing isn't it -_-

Didn't think I'd find this reading through the rankings' justifications. Finally, something in this finder that's true.

That's been there for 4 months

and do you think people are lying about their location and AIM or something? I really have no idea what that could mean

Edit: also velocity there's some pretty arrows just for you

D20

Smash Lord
Those arrows are pretty cute.

I also like the archives... my legacy on PA smashing has now been forever carved into cyberspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom