• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibou

Smash Rookie
For anyone looking to play Smash at Penn State (PSU for people searching that way through the forums...), we play some smash up here... not too good, but we're trying to get better. jpt0509 is my AIM if interested in smash sometime.

Centre County, PA, Penn State University just if keeping track. Age: 21.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Since everybody is scared to post a ranking, somebody (myself) who is always omitted from PA rankings would be more than happy to post it based on actual skill levels and not tournament wins seeing as I've played all but 1 person on this list... Enjoy it!

1. Cactuar
2. Mow
3. Javi
4. TheCape
5. Swiftbass
6. El Komosutro
6. Vagabond
7. Pakman On Crack (Luigi is uber nasty...)
8. Triad Prodigy
9. Velocity (Doc is good...)

Don't have the energy to list more people... there are 10 to get you started. The 2 people with (Character name) implies that is the only character they were "really" good with. Again, just from my experience playing them.

I even used D20's idea of 2 people very close in skill level

Scar

#HarveyDent
1. Cactuar
2. Mow
3. Javi
4. TheCape
5. Swiftbass
6. El Komosutro
6. Vagabond
8. Triad Prodigy
I'm flaming you. Velocity's placement is consistently higher than everyone on this list minus the top 3. The Cape hasn't really even played recently, entering the one PA tourney he has entered as Bowser, and has not proven himself this ranking period. El Komo is an amazing player but didn't perform well @ my tourney at all, which, when considering that it's one of two PA tournies, will probably have an impact.

I ruin everyone on this list routinely minus Pakman and Velocity, the top 3 and Swift. 2 of the top 3 don't want to be on the list due to activity.

But I love you.

Renth

Smash Hero
Since everybody is scared to post a ranking, somebody (myself) who is always omitted from PA rankings would be more than happy to post it based on actual skill levels and not tournament wins seeing as I've played all but 1 person on this list... Enjoy it!

1. Cactuar
2. Mow
3. Javi
4. TheCape
5. Swiftbass
6. El Komosutro
6. Vagabond
8. Triad Prodigy

Don't have the energy to list more people... there are 10 to get you started. The 2 people with (Character name) implies that is the only character they were "really" good with. Again, just from my experience playing them.

I even used D20's idea of 2 people very close in skill level
:laugh: i'm not good enough for this list i suck :laugh: this is based off of skill levels.. oh **** i guess i'll go back to FL cause i'm not good enough for PA anymore it seems Velocity should be way higher he places in a lot more tournaments triad doesn't enter tournaments anymore either.

MMs?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Ultima Scout's list is mostly a travesty, and I think everyone would be much better off not paying attention to it. Hopefully we can get all the members of the panel in an AIM discussion and finalize this thing soon. In the meantime, just be patient.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Trajesty. My car is almost complete insurance is playing games, and im moving, alot involve changing address paying off bills turning everything off im switching banks I had to go to the hospital, work, lost of stuff but I should be back in the scene in no time, next week

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Trajesty. My car is almost complete insurance is playing games, and im moving, alot involve changing address paying off bills turning everything off im switching banks I had to go to the hospital, work, lost of stuff but I should be back in the scene in no time, next week
bi boo bibbity bi boo

Velocity

Smash Lord
Since you still owe me 2 visits that aren't happening at all.
I get my car back monday. I'll be over sometime after that, though I don't think im going to go to smashacre. I don't even understand dots post and wesley and cactuar have the 2 best post on this page followed by none. I am however going to the SNJ tourny and some other stuff.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Gap, Lancaster County, PA

AIM: Johnathan Bach E-mail: Eiffletwr@yahoo.com
Best smasher within my school district (which doesnt really say much since I'm also the only competitive smasher in the area) But have never attended a smash tournament. Now that I've got my liscence and have been assisting my friend in upping his smash game, I hope to frequent some nearby tournaments to find out how I really stack up.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Gap, Lancaster County, PA

AIM: Johnathan Bach E-mail: Eiffletwr@yahoo.com
Best smasher within my school district (which doesnt really say much since I'm also the only competitive smasher in the area) But have never attended a smash tournament. Now that I've got my liscence and have been assisting my friend in upping his smash game, I hope to frequent some nearby tournaments to find out how I really stack up.
You should talk to El Komosutro if your talking about Lancaster, PA. He always wants people to play and he lives there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Can you please add our crew thread link to the crews section on the first post?

Titans of Smash

In the thread we said we were a South Jersey crew, but that's just cause we're all originally from SJ and able to play there whenever, however more than half of us go to college in Philadelphia so we're up there way more than in Jersey.

Scar

#HarveyDent
New rankings are up everyone. LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!!!

Actually I think it's really accurate. MM someone on the list if you think we're wrong!

Scar

#HarveyDent
sigh... i was kicked off = /
You were the top candidate for 11 but not enough people have stepped up and distinguished themselves from the masses. So while you may have climbed in rank, we just cut the list off.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Good **** to everyone on the rankings.

REMINDER! Rock Smash is coming up this saturday. Link=in my sig. Everyone should be there, no johns.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The list looks really accurate, 3-4 and 5-6 are really close, but I think the right call was made on both for now. :) PA's too good, but Nj's better ooooo i went there (j/k xD)

Actually PA owns us, cause you guys stole reik/lk and m2k is like on the verge of quitting cause mow apparently owned his controller on accident. :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow scar is 6th? jersey is sooooooo much better than pa then lol

... jk

good stuff. feels awesome to know i was just training with #6 in pa last night. il be on that list soon ;)
*waits for cactuar to say "imagine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom