• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow.... that was quite a crazy post mow. is it not a good time to say that I'll be on the top 10 soon? lol jk

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Let me think of a way to clearly state my opinion here. hmm.

First, let's establish that no one in PA is a big a flaming bag of ***** as me. I am the source of all arrogance and douchery, agreed? Good.

Alan, no one gives a **** about your skill level, not me, not scar, not LK, no one. Don't dismiss yourself as righteous because you think you're better than they think you are. Guess what, you suck. Guess what, scar and LK sucks too. For the sake of argument, everyone in PA sucks, including velocity and cactuar. No one in PA beats anyone good, and the last time that happened was a few weeks ago when I beat M2K in some friendlies that don't mean ****. Last time before that was, what, cactuar beating forward when he played like ****? So what. No one fears your petty *** and subpar playing.

No one in PA is doing a money match for a 3 digit sum. If you do, I IMMEDIATELY challenge you for that $100. Anyone, I don't give a **** who you are.

punkass mother****er.

Don't talk down a player unless you can **** their ****. Velocity would trash your **** hard and spread pieces of your *** all around the room and he plays ****ing doctor mario lol.

Word @scar you know whats up I don't give a **** about these snakey trick mother****ers. Gotta regulate ****ty PA heads all over lol half PA sucks so hard I can't watch them play w/ a straight face I need to go back to NYC get some real talent.

**** you PA, someone challenge me. PA is the sorriest collection of half-***** stumbleass toadies I've seen since delware smash scene pretended to exist. You stinky little ****s pretend to be worth a pile of doodoo in a Sheetz toilet as far as smash goes. Puppet smashers with puppet crews that want to be something big. ****ing word up you can't be worth a **** you're not even a threat if you don't leave the state. Man the **** up or put your ***** away, but pick one. **** PA smash, this isn't the place to wave your ***** around the room when you're packing around 5 inches.
omfg

10 chars

xyt

Smash Lord
A few things. First off, Scar and El Komosutro own. Second, where is Reik? Third, Mow is freakin awesome.
1) Scar and El Komosutro DO own.
2) Reik has not meant his tournament quota as i understand.
3) Yup..

First, let's establish that no one in PA is a big a flaming bag of ***** as me. I am the source of all arrogance and douchery, agreed? Good.

Alan, no one gives a **** about your skill level, not me, not scar, not LK, no one. Don't dismiss yourself as righteous because you think you're better than they think you are. Guess what, you suck. Guess what, scar and LK sucks too. For the sake of argument, everyone in PA sucks, including velocity and cactuar. No one in PA beats anyone good, and the last time that happened was a few weeks ago when I beat M2K in some friendlies that don't mean ****. Last time before that was, what, cactuar beating forward when he played like ****? So what. No one fears your petty *** and subpar playing.

No one in PA is doing a money match for a 3 digit sum. If you do, I IMMEDIATELY challenge you for that $100. Anyone, I don't give a **** who you are.

punkass mother****er.

Don't talk down a player unless you can **** their ****. Velocity would trash your **** hard and spread pieces of your *** all around the room and he plays ****ing doctor mario lol.

Word @scar you know whats up I don't give a **** about these snakey trick mother****ers. Gotta regulate ****ty PA heads all over lol half PA sucks so hard I can't watch them play w/ a straight face I need to go back to NYC get some real talent.

**** you PA, someone challenge me. PA is the sorriest collection of half-***** stumbleass toadies I've seen since delware smash scene pretended to exist. You stinky little ****s pretend to be worth a pile of doodoo in a Sheetz toilet as far as smash goes. Puppet smashers with puppet crews that want to be something big. ****ing word up you can't be worth a **** you're not even a threat if you don't leave the state. Man the **** up or put your ***** away, but pick one. **** PA smash, this isn't the place to wave your ***** around the room when you're packing around 5 inches.
Wow... just wow... *baffled*
For those who are in pgh, they can appreciate how hard it is for Sheik to just be totally
silent and shut up having no further questions.
good job Mow. this was one of the best posts ever @_@)..

~~~~~bow~~~~~
soo... no more misunderstanding/arguing/confusion/drama/and racism? : D

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
*** u, lolz. MM me *****.

<3

Honestly though, people like Alan are in no part important in the overall scene. Random scrubs thinking that their opinion should be heard is somewhat pathetic. It is unfortunate, but a large part of a smasher's influence is based on how good his ability to play the game is rather than the intelligence on his input on the community, especially when that input is offensive to everyone who would care to have a friendly argument.

Scar is generally friendly and coherent when making a counter argument and is respected for it. And he goes to Penn. While I don't always agree with him, I do respect what he is saying and keep myself open to changes in opinion.

(More to say. 4 minutes till class. Probably an edit in a bit.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings

punkass mother****er.

Stop not entering tournaments and go help make a name for your state. You and Cactuar could put PA on the map, but you don't enter anything.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Having Cactuar, Mow, and Lord on a crew would be pretty decent in my opinion. I really like Swift's fox, and think he is vastly underrated. I've even heard good things about Velocity, and look forward to playing him. And as long as I go to college in PA, I will consider it my second smash home to St.Louis, and would fully contribute my ****ty smash skills as part of your scene.

I don't understand the idea that your crew has to be better than the top 1 percentile in order to be considered good. I've helped so many smashers back home compete and beat some of the best smashers in the midwest just by going over technique, mindset, and small quirks with them. It's awesome when I see someone who came in playing Luigi and not being able to beat me playing as Mewtwo come out competing against Darkrain and seeing them finally take him to a third game. And from there, it's incredible when I see the same people who give "lesser" smash players **** completely flai in tourny to them as they lose in shock of what just occurred.

I dont wanna talk to any of you as if I knew you, but I think PA is better than you're giving yourself credit for in everything but team work.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pa is like 3 states in one. There is Philly, Shippensburg, and Pittsburgh. None of these communities are less than 2 hours apart. Hence, Pa's disjointed smash scene is due simply to that dreaded Geography.

D

Deleted member

*** u, lolz. MM me *****.

<3
As you wish.

Inui: I've always had interest in doing PA teams with cactus, but it seems we have poor teamwork, which is too bad. Teaming with Triad Prodigy when we were both competing for best in the state was one of the most fun things I've ever done, as we'd compete for kill and damage and stuff like that.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Pa is like 3 states in one. There is Philly, Shippensburg, and Pittsburgh. None of these communities are less than 2 hours apart. Hence, Pa's disjointed smash scene is due simply to that dreaded Geography.
QFT. Also what makes rankings so difficult. Maybe for Brawl, we should do things on a more "regional" system than a state-by-state ranking.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well there's no need for sub-state rankings as the people in those areas already play with each other so regularly that they should know where they stand relative to each other

also it's actually forbidden by the rules for some reason

D

Deleted member

man they don't give a **** about those people

PA dammit challenge me, cactuar can't be the only 2 testicles in this state man up **** everywhere.

D20

Smash Lord
You had to bring our manhood into this, didn't you?

$5 MM... cause 5 is a nice even number.

Scar

#HarveyDent
And I'm getting better every tournament I go to. Perhaps after VLS I'll become something else entirely...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo scar i dunno when ur leaving for CT but I just remembered...

OMG MY AC ADAPTER......PLZ PACK IT andbring it to VLS.
(i will IM you tomm as well as a reminder)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
If I EVAR get the chance to see u @ the same event......I've been meaning to MM you for a while actually Mow. And been meaning to get helps wit mah pokemans and controller modding.

D

Deleted member

if you're gonna call me out, friends start at $10.

randoms start at $20.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Mow i'll mm you i'll mm any one just call me out personally
Inui i just wanna play you in a not friendly plus its not my money im just taking his place :laugh:
Scar i wanna come down so bad but this weekend ima be in york
and next weekend is a ggxxac tourny and maybe 3s
Riek if you come down to lanc we can play third strike with one of the best akumas in the country and maybe even the top ryu
Renth goodbye sorry bout the tourny i'll make it up to you

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Riek if you come down to lanc we can play third strike with one of the best akumas in the country and maybe even the top ryu
Yo Komo you never told me theres one of the best akumas and ryu in the country, thats some incentive to come down and train with my friends, whos **** good at 3s. Whats his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom