• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fond Du Lac, Wi Tourny! (3/3/07) FE1

Xtra

Smash Ace
alright, im on break from work right now but checking to see how many ppl said they might not be able to make it cuz of the weather. not too many people so its still on as of now. thanx for all the set-ups guys we should be good now.

oh yeah 5150 i wasn't talking about draft crews. i said draft sounds good no. as in u guys draft......yeah

101 i'll be teaming w/ kyll

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Singles:

1st) Crashman
2nd) KirbySSB
3rd) DALegendarySauce
Per his begging request for me to post it,
4th) 5150

Doubles:

1st) Sauce + 5150
2nd) Crashman + Eighteen Spikes
3rd) Xtra + whoever his partner was

I may be incorrect about the doubles, though.

EDIT: By the way, this goes out to anyone attempting to host a tournament in the near future, make absolutely sure you have a computer with tournament software on it. Dealing with brackets is an unneeded hassle.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
hey I had a great time, ahh shoutouts go to,
Spikes: are we still on for that 6.43 MM?
Crash: nice playin with you
Airy: WE FRIGGIN ROCK!!!! we should team 24/7 lolz
Cwolf: great playing some friendlies with you, your falco and fox are really good!
Exta: NEXT time! (don't ban FD) otherwise the match might not have been one sided lolz jk nice game man!
and for everyone else that I forgot to mention, it was fun thank you extra for such a good time!

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

CWolf: You were fun to talk to and play. You are pretty **** good for playing for such a short time. Kieper wants to team with you next tourney.
Crashman: epic finals! congrats
Sauce: What can I say, I got good. congrats in teams.
Tongji: You have a sweet mew2
Airy: You improved so much so fast, hope to see you at the next one
Spikes: Your doc is still a beast, esp. against fast fallers
Quaz: you should have come
Xtra: fun tourney, host another.
5150: lol
Tar: you're definitely improving.
ChronoSquare: looks like you had some fun friendlies. thanks for capturing the finals

Even without a recording setup the finals were captured (thanks ChronoSquare) so here they are

KSSB (Falco) VS Crashman (Samus) 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D7vyoi_Ff-w
KSSB (Falco) VS Crashman (Samus) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhu4IBHH9TI
KSSB (Falco) VS Crashman (Marth) 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2fY7bB3RU
KSSB (Falco) VS Crashman (Samus) 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_MafpaBYek
KSSB (Fox) VS Crashman (Fox) 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46u6EDHonOU

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Good toruny guys
Shoutouts:
Spikes: Ty for the ride man, nice in teams and singles
Airy: Didn't really play you that much, but was fun seeing you play in teams
Tongji: Man, nice mewtwo, its better then when you were at JS's Fest, nice first match in our tournament set, almost got you, which is very surprising.
Marth101: man you should've come, would've prolly made top 5 atleast
5150: "That S*** doesn't even exist." Nice in teams
Crash: Nice in teams and singles, sorry i coulodn't accept DA's invite, oh well (jk)
Sauce: lol, all i gotta say, I love your marth, and I hope i can be as good as you some day :)
Chrono: Nice Jiggly, haven't seen a puff players besides Puffinator in Wisconsin, good friendly's.... if we had any
CWolf: Nice friendlies at noon or late mornings, was fun playing your fox and such, you also ran the tourney's pretty good actually, for no computer help
KSSB: man we need some friendlies next time, I saw you play Airy, and I was like ****, i should play, but i was tired as hell at that time :/, also grats on 2nd
Kieper: you really didn't seem into it, hope your into it better next tme around :)
Blackmeza: Nice fox, hope I can play more friendlies with you, at the actually tourny.
Xtra:, X$ lives up to the name, nice running it, even tho you had to do some things in the middle, you were still there to keep it alive, nice with teams.
Tar: Man we gotta have more friendlies (non-team) sometime, nice tho.
Quaz: Lol "Ethan got 1st and DonVitOR got 2nd. Was fun tho man, you should've come for shure, maybe next time.

well I had fun

-Anybody else i forgot to mention, sorry, now i got memorable tags on my memory card, lol

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Not a perferct tournament, but very good nonetheless.

Shoutouts -
Tonji: Congratz man on that Mewtwo, keep it up. You bring character to a stale world of standards.
Spikes: Next time, I'll get at least two stock off of you :p
Xtra: Don't think I got to play you in friendlies, wish I had, next time I plan on doing so.
CWolf: Great friendlies, although your camerawork does need improving, artistic views aside.
DonVito: You were fun to play against, keep improving - I'll also be working on my Ice Climbers for Black Hayate's tournament.
Crashman: Dude, you are crazy. I thought Samus was supposed to be good at large stages and weaker on small stages, not the other way around... also, did you happen to belong to a Mario Kart DS clan back around this time last year? I've a one "Crashman" in my MKDS friends from March 2006...
KSSB: Man, that last finals match should've been yours... Either as Falco, or as one other stage... Jungle Japes perhaps?
5150: Your sarcasm has nothing on my pun-tiful jokes :D

I'll look into memory cards for my digital camera for Black Hayate's tournament possibly, that way I could record more than 25 measly minutes...

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
Crashman: Dude, you are crazy. I thought Samus was supposed to be good at large stages and weaker on small stages, not the other way around... also, did you happen to belong to a Mario Kart DS clan back around this time last year? I've a one "Crashman" in my MKDS friends from March 2006...
Yeah i did play mkds, but i wasn't in any clan. the crashman you have probably isn't me since i stopped playing january 06

Xtra

Smash Ace
well it wasnt the greatest but what else was there to do?

spikes: good matches as usual
kssb: awesome job, we need to friendly more! luigi re-match i believe is in store
secialkyo: thanks for the venue!
sauce: nice to finally play u. good friendlies
meza: good seein u as always
mundungu: ur the man!
cwolf: ur my savior. thanks for doing so much! ur fox looks nice. we should frindly next time

maybe there will be another some time. more organized, hopefully better weather. thanks to everyone who came. cyall around and what not...

p.s. spikes u still got my controller.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
This was hella fun, I really need to play more than once a month

Shoutouts!!

Crashman: Nice win in singles again. That finals match was intense.

Sauce: Grats on winning teams. Thanks for the ride!

5150: Grats on winning teams. Those friendlies were good times.

KSSB: Wow! Where did that falco come from? You're getting too good.

XTRA: That fox ditto was sooooo close. We need to play more friendlies.

Spikes: Always good to see you. Our matches are always good times.

Blackmeza: Your fox gets so much better everytime we play, keep it up! I don't know what it is, but I just can't keep track of where I am with the dual fox team.

Special K: Good to finally play you. You're falco is dangerous! You just need to control the suicides.

Dank: Its always fun to see a good ness. Fox tier power is just too much for him...

Tonjii: Your mewtwo is too goood (especially on FD). I apparently have no idea what i'm doing when I play mewtwo.

Kieper: I can pronounce your name correctly!!

CWolf: You've got some good tech skill for being so new. You just need to work on your edge guarding (D-Smash > shine) and be a little more patient. I remember those days...

Dr. Steve Brule

Smash Apprentice
i should do shoutouts maybe

munduungu: your fox is getting better.
crashman: i shouldn't have talked.
sauce: sorry i yelled at you, it was out of line. <3.
tongji: tiers DONT exist. mew2 for life!
spikes: i hate playing against doc. you ahve to admit that first match comeback was sick. gg's, i need to friendly you more for doc trainingz.
xtra: "brb gotta go run some errands" ROFL. 420 for life
cwolf: you did well cuz of your tech. you still have a long ways to go. dont get frustrated.
all others: gg

specialkyo

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone coming. Sorry for the mess but I got lazy and didn't feel like cleaning. I had fun and I hope everyone else did. I'll try to do better next time.

Mundungu- I'll do better next time for sure.

Tyler- I owned you in doubles that first match with Maga against you and Kyle. And you should post all the results man. That way everyone can see what place they took.

Eighteen Spikes- I'm gonna beat you someday. And you left your raptor toy at my house. Just so you know.

And to anyone else I played- It was awesome. I never get to play against other groups so it was sweet to battle new faces.

Top Bottom