• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS (toon) Link and Pit match ups help

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Hey everyone. So i have been playing as ZSS for a long time, and I feel i have gotten pretty good. I am pretty successful in for glory, except i have trouble with a couple match ups, namely (toon) link and pit. both of these characters have good, spamable projectiles and fast, hard hitting smashes/tilts. Often my problems are with the links are that i am not sure how to approach them, as they make it hard to land, and if i get to close, they go for smashes or Ftilt. It seems that all it takes for a good link to win is to have good timing with his projectiles. for all you link players out there, please dont take offense from this, as i know that link requires a lot of skill to play effectively, but often the ones i come across i have great dfficulties with simply because they know how to press B. With pit, my main problems are that he is just too damn fast! not in terms of movement, but his A attacks have almost no start up lag or cool down. How do I punish Pit!!!! My stuns are often reflected back at me, although I try to be unpredictable and b-reversing. I just don't know how to get in on pit. I know that both of the match ups are in Zamus's favor, but I just can't figure them out. Thank you!

Top Bottom