• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS: Smash ball in online play

smaci92

Smash Lord
Ok, I hate playing with items on...but when I'm playing online some people turn the items on, and then there's smash balls...so what do you people do when a smash ball appears?

I usually just get it, and don't use it...because first of all, her final smash kinda sucks, and secondly, I hate playing with Samus...

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Get it, use it (so no one else can), and hopefully using it will send opponents away far enough so that you have time to taunt back to ZSS.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Get it, use it (so no one else can), and hopefully using it will send opponents away far enough so that you have time to taunt back to ZSS.
Crystal Flash? Knockback? My good sir, those are antonyms.

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
it actually is pretty good at high percentages. =P But I'm kind of horrible at the taunt thing, good thing i'm just as good with samus. =P

Samus isn't a bad character, i'd spend some more time on her, she takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you do she can be pretty good. Besides, the change in pace is harder for the opponent than you if you know how to use her right, then another smash ball comes around and you're set.

Top Bottom