• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Sliding USmash Cancel

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
As with Pit, we can do a usmash out of our dash, though i'm not talking about hyphen smashing...I looked around didn't see this posted, but we get a small slide out of it.

Basicly Dash then jump cancel into a usmash.

I have also done this from the standing position, i've gotten a little slide from it.

Try it out..

edit: Though it seems almost exactly like hyphen smashing ... -_- but I seem to get a bit bigger boost from it then when I use the C-stick

smaci92

Smash Lord
As with Pit, we can do a usmash out of our dash, though i'm not talking about hyphen smashing...I looked around didn't see this posted, but we get a small slide out of it.

Basicly Dash then jump cancel into a usmash.

I have also done this from the standing position, i've gotten a little slide from it.

Try it out..

edit: Though it seems almost exactly like hyphen smashing ... -_- but I seem to get a bit bigger boost from it then when I use the C-stick
nice, but what's Basidy Dash?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Are you boost smashing or doing a jump canceled upsmash?

I thought that the jump canceled upsmash slid the same distance as running and hitting up-C

- Jump-Canceled Up-Smash
How to Perform: While running, press a Jump button immediately before inputting an up-smash.
Effect: Character slides forward while performing an Up-smash. Up-smash can be charged. Distance varies by character.

- Smash-Boosting (a.k.a. Snake Dashing, etc)
How to Perform: Initiate a dash attack, then do an up-smash during the beginning of the dash attack animation. Timing differs for each character.
Various Methods: C-stick down to initiate dash attack, then Up+Z to do the up-smash; C-stick down, C-stick up; A-button, C-stick up.
Effect: Character slides an absurd distance while simultaneously performing an Up-smash. Up-smash can be charged. Distance traveled varies by character, but is more pronounced than the Jump-Canceled Up-Smash. Can be done with anybody, but the following characters benefit most from this: Jigglypuff, Sheik, Link, Wario, Snake, Falco and Wolf

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I'm basicly dashing then jumping canceling the jump into a usmash causing a slide.

Stupid me, it's nothing new >_< sorry

Top Bottom