• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS is FUN. +^_^+

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Well, the first problem is that you let that Squirtle control your armor pieces. Don't just straight up grab either; grab out of a stun or after your opponent shields. TOO MUCH F-SMASH. Don't do it. Also, you nailed that Squirtle with a stun on the ledge and wasted it. Drop for a stage spike or flip jump for a spike as they rebound from the stun. Ah you wasted another d-smash. Learn the timing for b-air/f-air hits out of stun. Biggest problem, you barely used Plasma Whip until the end. Space with it, damage with it, love it.

Good music in the background.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Well, the first problem is that you let that Squirtle control your armor pieces. Don't just straight up grab either; grab out of a stun or after your opponent shields. TOO MUCH F-SMASH. Don't do it. Also, you nailed that Squirtle with a stun on the ledge and wasted it. Drop for a stage spike or flip jump for a spike as they rebound from the stun. Ah you wasted another d-smash. Learn the timing for b-air/f-air hits out of stun. Biggest problem, you barely used Plasma Whip until the end. Space with it, damage with it, love it.

Good music in the background.
Like, I said, I was learning ZSS in that match. I didn't expect the Paralyzer to actually hit the squirtle on the edge. I was caught offguard. lol

I kinda gathered that Fsmash is a bad move. lol

Plasma Whip is a spacing move and not a KO move? Well, you learn something new everyday. XD

Thanks for the critique though. I'll try my best to implement that into my game. +^_^+

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Bro, you're learning ZSS and you didn't even tell me? I'll like, come over and tell you everything I know.

Although I'm most likely just to tell you to spam Plasma Whip and see where that gets you.

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
Hmmm from the vid i'd say use more.............

Down Tilt's

Up Tilt ---> Up B ---> Down Smash x2 ---> ShortHop BAIR

and Jab cancels

kuenzel

Smash Ace
The f-smash to plasma whip ratio was a little off...
And ya like Cake said, it really sucks when you let go of a double d-smash out of indicision. you'll get the timing of when they get out of the stun, just throw a f-air into it.
Also this is just me, but I would grab less. At least at the beginning, you grabbed quite a bit and that can be punished fairly easily. Also, d-tilts and u-tilts are godly. use, and abuse them

Top Bottom