• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS in dubz with pit

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hi ZSS boards. im a pit doing a project that i have not told the pit boards of yet so be hush hush and don't tell them. i am going to the character boards that i believe in doubles that potentially goes great with pit as a partner in doubles and am conducting a kind of survey if you will to see what boards can come up with for pit as their character's doubles partner. any ways i would like you guys to comment why/why not these chars make good team mates. this is the first char im posting this for so while i do appreciate a good trolling now and then please keep it to a minimum.

As i see it,

Pros:
-together these two can effectively hold one side of the stage defensively between the godly spacing and aerial game that is ZSS and the hardcore camping and again aerial game that is pit
-if pit planks and ledge arrows the opponents while ZSS 2v1s the pits arrows stunning the opponent let ZSS have her way with the other 2 since she attacks so fast and can maneuver so well.
-because this of this pit can act as a stock tank for ZSS since most chars can't stop his planking and ledge arrows.
-pit has good effective kill moves (bair can kill snake near the edge at 90%, fsmash is reliable on most at 115%, dsmash at 122ish%, ftilt at about 130%) and since they will be mostly fresh due to the ZSS hitting up the main offense pit can kill off the enemies and go offense while the ZSS goes defense and backs up pit.
-pit's arrows (if the pit is good with his arrows) can save you off stage after you use your Flip-thing (sry idk the actual name) and can set you up to gimp your opponents

Cons:
-while pit can play the offensive role effectively with most partners, i can't see ZSS covering pit well at all but someone please prove me wrong lol (but seriously i don't got any good ZSS playsers to team up with atm)
-and more to come as you guys discuss your opinions and such.

thx guys :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
hi ZSS boards. im a pit doing a project that i have not told the pit boards of yet so be hush hush and don't tell them. i am going to the character boards that i believe in doubles that potentially goes great with pit as a partner in doubles and am conducting a kind of survey if you will to see what boards can come up with for pit as their character's doubles partner. any ways i would like you guys to comment why/why not these chars make good team mates. this is the first char im posting this for so while i do appreciate a good trolling now and then please keep it to a minimum.

As i see it,

Pros:
-together these two can effectively hold one side of the stage defensively between the godly spacing and aerial game that is ZSS and the hardcore camping and again aerial game that is pit
-if pit planks and ledge arrows the opponents while ZSS 2v1s the pits arrows stunning the opponent let ZSS have her way with the other 2 since she attacks so fast and can maneuver so well.
-because this of this pit can act as a stock tank for ZSS since most chars can't stop his planking and ledge arrows.
-pit has good effective kill moves (bair can kill snake near the edge at 90%, fsmash is reliable on most at 115%, dsmash at 122ish%, ftilt at about 130%) and since they will be mostly fresh due to the ZSS hitting up the main offense pit can kill off the enemies and go offense while the ZSS goes defense and backs up pit.
-pit's arrows (if the pit is good with his arrows) can save you off stage after you use your Flip-thing (sry idk the actual name) and can set you up to gimp your opponents

Cons:
-while pit can play the offensive role effectively with most partners, i can't see ZSS covering pit well at all but someone please prove me wrong lol (but seriously i don't got any good ZSS playsers to team up with atm)
-and more to come as you guys discuss your opinions and such.

thx guys :)
sneaky :cool: sad no1 has responded AT ALL. lol

Top Bottom