• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS: Heavy gravity

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Now, I'm not sure if you guys have seen the debate about Heavy gravity being made a standard for tourneys. If you haven't, go look for it, it's an interesting thread.

The reason I bring this up is because it's really only a good thing for ZSS. You gain a lot of new combos because of high gravity - and your short hops are short enough that your Bair can contact most characters.

The combo I like the most at the moment is dash attack -> utitle -> usmash -> upB -> fsmash at the moment. Wasn't possible without high gravity.

Any other thoughts on the matter?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I don't like heavy gravity with ZSS I can't recover like I used too so no, I fall to bloody fast.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I haven't had any trouble recovering with heavy gravity. Trust me, heavy gravity improves her aerial game tons. If you guys aren't used to falling fast, then you must not have played melee.

Ciel~Image

Smash Apprentice
She has such rad recovery between her tether and down B that I don't think it'll really matter.

Eten

Smash Ace
Yeah she doesn't have a jumped based recovery, instead a more tether based recovery who's distance isn't effected by gravity, and it's the longest reach tether in the game.

Still, heavy gravity isn't needed for brawl at all though. It still won't change the power of airdodging shielding and reduced hitstun.

Top Bottom