• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zss Can Go Under Fd!!!!

BANSHI

Smash Cadet
I checked and i havent seen anyone do this yet, but zss CAN go all the way under FD and get to the other side without falling to death
of course there probably wont be any use for this in battle but its a awesome show-off move

The timing is somewhat specific, but how its performed is you jump backwards off the ledge and do forward A air so you wont grab on to the ledge. while still holding forward once you get to about the middle of FD use her flip jump and after that jump again and you will be just in the range to grab on to the ledge

Dohz

Smash Cadet
You could use it as a taunt. Look what I can do! I expect you could do the same thing with other similar stages like Battlefield and Smashville.

Top Bottom