• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zoroark: Master of Illusion for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Destra

Smash Rookie

READ POST BEFORE COMMENTING!

I'm not the only one who thinks Zoroark should be in SSB4, so if you hate on this, at least post your friend code so that I can use Kirby to, literally, beat the crap out of your favorite character in a Wi-Fi match. So, don't hate on this, unless you want to have Kirby saying "Hi" permanently scarred inside your memory. And even if you don't have Brawl, I'll FIND a way to roast you on this thread myself. On a brighter note, I have a Zoroark in my Pokemon White version (I evolved a Zorua), which made coming up with ideas for Zoroark's in-game moveset a lot easier for me. So, here is her moveset and attributes: (The Zoroark featured in Pokemon Movie 13, Zoroark: Master of Ilusion is FEMALE)

Basic Attributes:

• Slightly laggy side smash attack
  • Fast dash speed, but very slow walking speed
  • Medium fall-speed.
  • Slower ground dodges, about the same speed as Kirby's ground dodges.
  • Air dodging makes her translucent. (This was only way I could think of to incorporate her illusion ability)

Ground Attacks:

• Basic Attack: Zoroark slashes once, then again with the other hand, then attacks with both hands. The 3rd attack has a darkness effect.
  • Side Tilt: Zoroark delivers a single punch
  • Down Tilt: Zoroark delivers a low-slash in front of her. This attack has a 25% chance of tripping enemies.
  • Up Tilt: Zoroark uses both hands to claw above her in sync.
  • Dash Attack: Zoroark holds out her claws and flips twice. The seconds flip can launch the foe.

Smash Attacks:

• Side Smash: A purple aura covers Zoroark's hands as she strikes the ground. Upon hitting the ground, a blast of dark energy appears in front of her. The closer the enemy is to the point where Zoroark hit the ground, the greater the damage and knockback. While charging this attack, Zoroark will hold her hands above her head while facing the desired direction. This attack has a darkness effect and will also lightly hit enemies behind her.
  • Down Smash: A purple aura covers Zoroark's hands and she strikes the ground directly below herself. A blast of dark energy appears on either side of Zoroark. The closer the enemy is to Zoroark, the greater the knockback and damage. While charging, Zoroark holds her hands above her head while facing tthe audience of away from them, depending on the direction she was facing before starting this attack. This attack has a darkness effect.
  • Up Smash: Zoroark get on her hands, pushes off and delivers a flip-kick above her. This attack will also slightly damage enemies behind her. The farther away the enemy is from Zoroark, the greater the damage and knockback.

Specials:

• Neutral Special: Dark Pulse; Zoroark fires a flurry of dark-purple rings, just like Dark Pulse is seen in anime. Each ring dissappears at different distances depending on how long you hold the attack. This attack functions similarly as Charizard's flamethrower. By default, this move is aimed horizontally and has greater range than Charizard's flamethrower. However, it dissapears when it hits an obstacle such as a wall.This move has a darkness effect.
  • Side Special: Night Slash; Zoroark delivers a blurred-out slash very quickly. If the "B" button is pressed after the initial attack, Zoroark can slash again, with much greater knockback than the first attack. The second slash has a darkness effect.
  • Down Special: Sucker Punch; Functions the same way as Lucario's down special, but has a significantly reduced ending lag. Except, instead of disappearing, Zoroark, instead, quickly rushes directly into her opponent, however projectiles will stil damage her. This attack cannot be dodged if Zoroark is attacked while she is preparing the attack, but has no knockback at all and does very little damage. This attack has a darkness effect.
  • Up Special: Bounce; Zoroark leaps into the air, then slams into the ground. If an opponent is hit while she is rising, they will be launched to the exact point where she will start her descend. Upon landing with her opponent, there will be medium-level knockback. The exact path she will take can be influenced with the control stick. Also, if she misses the stage and all opponents entirely, it will result in an SD. If she hits someone during the ascend, but still misses the stage, her opponent will be KOd, but Zoroark's fall will be counted as though her victim KOd her, doing absolutely nothing in a Time-Match.
  • Final Smash: Night Daze; Her evolution chain's signiture move. A huge purple aura covers her entire body, then she unleashes a storm of dark energy in both directions that covers the ground. She holds this for a efw seconds, then any enemy caught in the maelstrom will be launched far. This move fails if it is not used on the ground.

Aerials:

• Air: Zoroark holds her claws out and flips once. This move has little knockback until about 135%. This attack does the same amount of damage no matter where in the attack's range her opponent is. This move has little lag if she lands while performing it.
  • B-Air: Zoroark kicks behind herself, then spins back to her normal air position. The farther the enemy is from Zoroark, the greater the damage and knockback. This attack also has a darkness effect and a split-second landing-lag. (happens when a character lands during an air attack)
  • F-Air: Zoroark claws in front of herself twice, the second strike launching the foe. Has no landing-lag
  • U-Air: Zoroark flips causing her braid to hit anyone above her. Very little damage and knockback, but insanely fast, as there is almost no ending lag at all. But has a significant amount of landing-lag.
  • D-Air: Zoroark kicks below herself with one leg. This attack is quite laggy, but makes for an excellent meteor smash. It trips an opponent on the ground. This move has a darkness effect and signficant landing-lag.

Taunt/Victory Pose: (even though I only have an idea for one taunt/victory pose, I STILL KNOW THERE ARE 3 TAUNTS AND 3 VICTORY POSES)

• Zoroark holds out one hand in front of her, raises her claws, then uses her teeth to sharpen the claws on both of her hands. Can also he called "Hone Claws" its a move that raises attack and accuracy. (Gotta love One-Hit KO moves in Pokemon now) In Smash Bros. this taunt has no actual battle effect.

So, if you have comments questions, concerns, please post them AFTER READING THE ENTIRE POST. I want to know if the ideas I had for her moveset was balanced, so please post opinions with your comment. By the way, I wasn't bluffing when I said I would use Kirby to beat the crap out of your favorite character in a Wi-Fi match.

9Destra

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry i don't have anything special to say,and i support Zoroark,but keep in mind not to double post.(posting twice in a row)
Thanks for the advice, as you can clearly tell, I'm quite new to the Smash Boards, but I'm no noob when it comes to Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

There is already a thread for Zoroark (by Mario_and_Sonic Guy if I remember correctly) which has 60+ posts in there. Post your thing in there.

This thread needs to be merged with that. I'd also play with you, but I like to keep my hate for Zoroark outside the support topic to show respect for the people who do support it.

9Destra

Smash Rookie
There is already a thread for Zoroark (by Mario_and_Sonic Guy if I remember correctly) which has 60+ posts in there. Post your thing in there.

This thread needs to be merged with that. I'd also play with you, but I like to keep my hate for Zoroark outside the support topic to show respect for the people who do support it.
I'll do that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom