• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ZOMG* Oregon BRAWL Power Rankings *ZOMG* o n MELEE 2 LOL

Balloon

Smash Lord
http://tia.nealpro.com/group.aspx?id=81

Based on one tournament.

BOY THE TWINS ARE AMAZING I LOVE THE COMMUNITY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lock this fcuking siht

btw twins, when you read this, take my fcuking name off the list. i don't want to be involved with you guys at all anymore.

in exchange i will give you my SWF account so you can do whatever the **** you want with the Melee PR. just AIM me.

HF 30 year old losers.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Jem, stfu when you don't know siht about siht. it's really really annoying.

KTHX

oh, also OVER AND OUT

bai all.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
clutch

http://tia.nealpro.com/group.aspx?id=81

Based on one tournament.

BOY THE TWINS ARE AMAZING I LOVE THE COMMUNITY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lock this fcuking siht

btw twins, when you read this, take my fcuking name off the list. i don't want to be involved with you guys at all anymore.

in exchange i will give you my SWF account so you can do whatever the **** you want with the Melee PR. just AIM me.

HF 30 year old losers.
tell them bart
and take me off pr too....

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm best in Oregon and the twins didn't even include me in their nonsense! I'm hurt. I mean uh in before lock

joshisrad

Smash Lord
****, I want to smashboards suicide. I remember when I bemanistyle suicided. Man that was liberating. Bart is going to lead a fruitful life and **** lots of *****es. Or get lucky find the one girl that works for him, whatever.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
whoaaa twins are control freaks

everyone should give up and let them do their **** so we can at least enjoy ourselves

although i gotta think its mostly just tommy, ive had plenty of sensible conversations with timmy, and he seems sincere. something doesnt really add up here

T0MMY

Smash Master
whoaaa twins are control freaks

everyone should give up and let them do their **** so we can at least enjoy ourselves

although i gotta think its mostly just tommy, ive had plenty of sensible conversations with timmy, and he seems sincere. something doesnt really add up here
Care to explain why I'm a control freak so we can work out any problems? I've only ever really helped t1mmy out with his tournaments and stuff because it's a lot of work.

Top Bottom