• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zOMG I'm going to a tournament?!

Winnar

Smash Lord
Well, sort of. The guys hosting it are pretty much nubs, but they love smash, so they're cool with me (besides, they're almost the only people I have to play with :( ). Quite a number of people will be there, from what I heard, so maybe I'll get shut out? :O That'd be fun.

Anyway, I won't be maining as Yoshi since I'm a total wuss, but I will probably play some rounds as the green (blue?) dino.

SO WHAT I AM FINALLY GETTING AROUND TO ASKING IS: Any tips for me?

...such an open ended question; sorry about that... D:

I changed my mind. The real reason I didn't just X out of the window is to tell you that right now I'm planning on taping some of my matches, including any ones I play as Yoshi (especially the ones I play as Yoshi). Finally you get to see such an elusive guy ("Winnar? Wtf name is that? Spellcheck FTW") in action. Maybe. Hopefully.

If you have any random tips for me, then I guess feel free to let me know. "Don't blow it, Win." I know, lulz. I know.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I expect to hear that you got Yoshi banned from this event because he's too good. You have your mission.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Er, good news and bad news.

Good news: Took 2nd in singles and 1st in doubles.

Bad news...es: Didn't get any of the matches recorded; also, I wussed out and didn't hardly use Yoshi at all. :(

Consolation (news?): I'm planning on recording some matches with my brother at my house and posting some of the good ones for PEER REVIEW YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Good sheezy, homie! No yeayuhz on the failed recordings, though. WAY TO GO WINNAR GOSH

Top Bottom