• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZeRo's Daily Smash Trick/Tip 2# -Snake's Anti Scrooging C4 in SV

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Tired of getting scrooged by Meta Knight/Pit as Snake in Smashville? No worries. I got you covered with this trick!

Snake has a very cool C4 (
) trick to stop scrooging (up to some extent) in this stage. Right here there's a video I made to demonstrate the trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6CtZWgfww&feature=youtu.be

NOTE: There's a little 'guide' below here for those of you that for some reason can't watch the video.

"Snake's C4s that are planted on the surface of Smashville can actually hit people below the stage with their explosion and make them get stage-spiked by smashville and get KO'ed!! The C4 can be planted almost anywhere on the stage, and the trick still works."

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading & watching!

If you want to get more Smash updates, tricks, tips, guides, tournament streams, or almost anything that is competitive Smash (Mostly Brawl, but also Melee from time to time!) follow me on Twitter and/or like my page on Facebook!

ZeRo out!

P.S. "Like" the video if you would laugh if a Meta Knight player died like this at a tournament!

Top Bottom