• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZeRo's Daily Smash Trick/Tip 1# - Jebus Infinite Lock

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to start a new "Blog Series" that I have always wanted to do.

It's pretty simple. Everyday I am going to blog in both All is Brawl, and Smashboards about a general/random Smash tip (Brawl) that hopefully, will help someone!

My tips are going to be about: General ideas that I think about, tricks, match up tricks as MK or vs MK, 'glitches' that could be used, combos, frame traps, anything! Also, some of my tips/trick might be known by some players, but that doesn't mean that everyone knows about them! That's the thing! I just want to help out as much people as possible, haha =).

So yeah, let's get started with the 1st tip/trick:

=================
Jebus Lock
=================​

Jebus discovered a really interesting Single (Only 1 banana is required) Banana Infinite Lock with Diddy Kong in Pokemon Stadium 1's Fire transformation.

This is a picture of the transformation I'm talking about:

The Infinite Lock requires the opponent to be standing inside the tree on the left side, and also close to the left wall. Diddy Kong then has to be below his/her opponent, on that little spot on the down-left side. Now all Diddy Kong has to do is get a banana out, and throw it up. The opponent will get hit by it through the tree, and now Diddy Kong can infinite his opponent until the Fire Transformation ends. The opponent will remain stunned, even after the transformation ends, which allows Diddy Kong to finish his opponent off with an Smash Attack.

=================================================================================

IMPORTANT NOTE: This only works against certain characters. I think it depends of the size of the character when he/she is on it's "trip" animation (after they get hit by a banana).

(I'm gonna make a list later on)

Credits to Player-1 for this big detail. I apologize for the mistake earlier on =(.

=================================================================================

Here's a video showing the Jebus Lock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CK0A7blziXA

Note: Excuse me for the bad quality, I taped this with my Photografic Camera.

Hopefully I helped out someone, or even surprised someone a little bit, haha. If I did, please like the video/subscribe to my channel! =)

Also, everyone, if you could spread the word with this blog, I would appreciate it a lot! Thanks again everyone!

Follow me on Twitter, and/or like my page on Facebook! Please and thanks!

[URL="http://www.inspiralic.com/uploads/image/twitter_icon.png"][/URL][URL="http://www.nicolevalentin.com/images/facebook-icon3.png"][/URL]

ZeRo out!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Although it is a nice discovery, it's stacks up the saltiness and johns with it.
It doesn't look so pleasing for the opponents. Therefore, avoiding the spots and try to get a way around it.

Actually, I'm not even sure that most of us would fall for this.

Top Bottom